Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Werewolves Gameplay Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    WolfnightsingerWolfnightsinger Posts: 22 Member
    edited June 2022
    I'm not sure how to make my werewolf sim change into wolf form freely without hitting max fury. Does anyone know?

I'm not 100% that this is the only way, but you have to get the dormant ability of Transformation Mastery. You can't scare any Sims for the duration of your rampage.

Easiest way I found was to just keep them home during their rampage, and it unlocked as soon as it was over. Then in the Werewolf pie menu, there will be an option to transform back and forth.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I'm not sure how to make my werewolf sim change into wolf form freely without hitting max fury. Does anyone know?

I'm not 100% that this is the only way, but you have to get the dormant ability of Transformation Mastery. You can't scare any Sims for the duration of your rampage.

Easiest way I found was to just keep them home during their rampage, and it unlocked as soon as it was over. Then in the Werewolf pie menu, there will be an option to transform back and forth.

Ah ok... I did briefly browse over that but kind of got carried away and sent my sim on a rampage at the flea market for fun. lol I will try this tomorrow though next time he turns! Hopefully he hasn't missed his chance at earning this.
    i7-13700K β€’ 16GB β€’ RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    WolfnightsingerWolfnightsinger Posts: 22 Member
    edited June 2022
    Ah ok... I did briefly browse over that but kind of got carried away and sent my sim on a rampage at the flea market for fun. lol I will try this tomorrow though next time he turns! Hopefully he hasn't missed his chance at earning this.

Nah, no worries, you haven't missed it. It's available to unlock every time you come out of a rampage as long as you meet the criteria. Good luck!

It's hard to resist going wild, though.

(Also, just want to throw this clarification in for anyone who might try this. Make sure anyone in your werewolf Sim's family who isn't a werewolf is gone. My Sim was from a household of werewolves, so they just spent their rampages howling at each other constantly until they were done. I'm not sure if other non-werewolf family members will be afraid of them, though.)
  • Options
    GreylingGreyling Posts: 163 Member
    Greyling wrote: Β»
    CelSims wrote: Β»
    Atreya33 wrote: Β»
    Does that mean werewolves can make special drinks? Or is it something to order like medicine? I want to find out more
    I would suppose it's the cure for Werebies.
    Presumably, but that still leaves open the question of whether werewolves can make it, buy it, or both.

Yes I'm looking forward to finding out!
    I managed to avoid all the game play reviews in my search for bug mentions so I'm going in fresh tomorrow.
    Plumbella had a bug where the werewolf didn't show up in cas. There was some sort of workaround, but it was reported. She had no info on whether this will be fixed before release, and of course this is the only person I know of mentioning it. I didn't watch anyone else's review (trying to avoid spoilers as well) so I don't know if other's experienced this. It may have been something to do with her game..

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18129764/#Comment_18129764

Oh wow. Thanks for that link. It is awesome they were able to fix it right away!

You’re welcome :) Unfortunately, it seems they broke something else with that fix. I have a monster running around in my game now, torso separated from the body and fingers that would put Freddie Krueger to shame. And nothing that I’ve tried so far has fixed the problem. If it wasn’t for the fact that she one of my sim’s best friend, I’d just delete her, but as it stands that’s not an option :/
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    @CosmicGlowsticks,

From GrimSuruDoi:

Cheating up Werewolf XP:

stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Werewolf_Progression <###>

I believe the amounts for getting to each rank are 200, 700, 1600, 3000
    Not aware of any other cheats yet.

Thank you! I knew they did something weird. I tried both the vampire and caster form with both werewolf and wolf. "Progression" is a new one
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Cassandra Goth turned into a werewolf last night and she was rampaging through the house, but everyone else was asleep so she smashed a bunch of things but no one saw her or got scared so she got the Transformation Mastery. She's about rank 3 as a Werewolf and I'm really enjoying all of the unlocks. I just got hunting and that's going to be a lifesaver. She has to eat a lot!
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member

This is awesome. Wonder if it can be any chicken or whether you need to own the chicken before eating it.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member

Is my love for this and the smile on my face a hint of the evil inside?😳😈
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    sclevenger08sclevenger08 Posts: 125 Member

insert that pikachu face right here
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Does that mean werewolves can make special drinks? Or is it something to order like medicine? I want to find out more
    Presumably, but that still leaves open the question of whether werewolves can make it, buy it, or both.

I managed to avoid all the game play reviews in my search for bug mentions so I'm going in fresh tomorrow.
    Plumbella had a bug where the werewolf didn't show up in cas. There was some sort of workaround, but it was reported. She had no info on whether this will be fixed before release, and of course this is the only person I know of mentioning it. I didn't watch anyone else's review (trying to avoid spoilers as well) so I don't know if other's experienced this. It may have been something to do with her game..

Oh wow. Thanks for that link. It is awesome they were able to fix it right away!

You’re welcome :) Unfortunately, it seems they broke something else with that fix. I have a monster running around in my game now, torso separated from the body and fingers that would put Freddie Krueger to shame. And nothing that I’ve tried so far has fixed the problem. If it wasn’t for the fact that she one of my sim’s best friend, I’d just delete her, but as it stands that’s not an option :/

Try without mods in if you haven't already, I'm hearing that some CC CAS is really messing with wolves.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member

Try without mods in if you haven't already, I'm hearing that some CC CAS is really messing with wolves.

Yes, alpha hairs and their sliders, in fact I think all slider mods, alpha skins & also kijiko’s remove EA lashes mod is causing huge issues on werewolves.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Thank you so, so much for the new Werewolf Power cheat @GrimSuruDoi. I so appreciate this. My poor Werewolf sims kept getting the aggressive fury & I was a little concerned for her. Plus, I didn't want to try to give the Werewolf trait to my old fave fake Werewolves just in case.
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Does anyone have a list of the new songs on the spooky radio station with this pack?
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I don't care what anyone says. I'm making the Twilight wolf pack.

mhsqq1t.png

Great idea πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! πŸ˜Šβ˜•οΈπŸŒž
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member

Oh, the evil grin on my face right now... B)>:)
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Hey guys! So I had lots of fun last night with the werewolves. My Sim female got to know some of the packs and then went to check out Greg! To my surprise he did not attack her at all while she was a normal Sim. She was able to talk to him on a new moon and started asking him questions, he said that the signs were added for a reason. I was also able to flirt with him ( I have 🐸🐸🐸🐸 ) however it was extremely difficult to raise the friendship bar! The next night I returned he did not want to talk to her at all and every try was met with him furiously howling and making her run off. Still he did not attack her. Then on full moon it was impossible to talk to him! The friendship bar went into slight red then and romantic bar was higher LOL hate/love I guess...

Then once the full moon was over I went back again and was able to speak with him again, rose the friendship bar a tiny bit and then had to ask him for his gift! Which he of course gave to her. All things good, until she turned to a werewolf and went back the first night in Sim form, the first interaction was literally Greg fighting with her LOL. He did not fight with her at any time as a Sim! Which brought a bad lingering sentiment with it. Grudge or something of the lost fight. I am a bit sad though as my story was for her to be bitten by him without the need to ask and I did not want to provoke him at all. I've read from Simmers on Twitter that all they did was talk to him and he attacked them. Giving them werebies. He did not do that at all in my game!

And 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her temperaments are the weirdest of all!
    She has 3 now. 1) Doesn't like being indoor for long periods, 2) Wet, hates being wet, rain, shower... LOL she can't take a bath anymore, 3) Bad wolf or something, where she really needs to fight with people to lose fury OUCH!

Now I have 2 questions for you guys!
    1) Do the Wild Fangs only have 2 members? I only ever see Rory and Lou, are these the only members?
    2) Did anyone find out if Greg can be married or added to the household, without the use of cheats?
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited June 2022

That is fantastic, for my story scenario anyway.
    I am going to have a Hogwarts based world in Henford-On-Bagley, but Voldemort died when he first tried to kill Harry. So he basically does not exist. But I do need a threat to the world and that will be Werewolves and Vampires. There is going to be plenty of werewolf attacks on chickens and probably a few sims too.

I probably won't have the pack a month or two from now.
    I have other things to do with my sims.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    If you go and provoke Greg, then get into a brawl with him, trigger a rampage transformation, and go on a rampage without scaring or upsetting anyone; you can unlock transformation mastery (which means transforming at will). :)
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Hey guys! So I had lots of fun last night with the werewolves. My Sim female got to know some of the packs and then went to check out Greg! To my surprise he did not attack her at all while she was a normal Sim. She was able to talk to him on a new moon and started asking him questions, he said that the signs were added for a reason. I was also able to flirt with him ( I have πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™ ) however it was extremely difficult to raise the friendship bar! The next night I returned he did not want to talk to her at all and every try was met with him furiously howling and making her run off. Still he did not attack her. Then on full moon it was impossible to talk to him! The friendship bar went into slight red then and romantic bar was higher LOL hate/love I guess...

Then once the full moon was over I went back again and was able to speak with him again, rose the friendship bar a tiny bit and then had to ask him for his gift! Which he of course gave to her. All things good, until she turned to a werewolf and went back the first night in Sim form, the first interaction was literally Greg fighting with her LOL. He did not fight with her at any time as a Sim! Which brought a bad lingering sentiment with it. Grudge or something of the lost fight. I am a bit sad though as my story was for her to be bitten by him without the need to ask and I did not want to provoke him at all. I've read from Simmers on Twitter that all they did was talk to him and he attacked them. Giving them werebies. He did not do that at all in my game!

And πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™ her temperaments are the weirdest of all!
    She has 3 now. 1) Doesn't like being indoor for long periods, 2) Wet, hates being wet, rain, shower... LOL she can't take a bath anymore, 3) Bad wolf or something, where she really needs to fight with people to lose fury OUCH!

Now I have 2 questions for you guys!
    1) Do the Wild Fangs only have 2 members? I only ever see Rory and Lou, are these the only members?
    2) Did anyone find out if Greg can be married or added to the household, without the use of cheats?

I haven’t done anything of the sorts with Greg, but people are posting constantly about having babies with him and starting a relationship. If you can get the relationship meter that high, should be fairly easy to marry, and you might be able to do the β€œinvite to household” interactions.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    LRFOXLRFOX Posts: 6 New Member
    Two questions:
    1.Who is Gregg and why should I beware of him?
    2. My newly made werewolf is always hungry. When/how does this go away?
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Your Werewolf sim needs to hunt for food. It's a wolf thing. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top