Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Werewolves Gameplay Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,447 Member

Does that mean werewolves can make special drinks? Or is it something to order like medicine? I want to find out more
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,969 Member
    edited June 2022
    Werewolf Abilities

Sz9n8Qq.png

PUP
    Ferocity
    Intimidate other Sims for fun and profit.
    Unlocking the ability to use Ferocious Intimidation on others. Kristopher can now bear his fangs and send Sims fleeing in terror! With any luck, they’ll drop their wallet too. If being a bit beastly is wrong, Kristopher doesn’t want to be right.

Wolf Nap
    Sleep anywhere on the ground using the Wolf Nap Ability. It’s time you learned that beds are just suggestions. Now Kristopher can curl up into a ball and sleep anywhere.

Territory Marking
    Leave a mark in the world and relieve bladder need. Be free. Enjoy the relief of being able to Mark Territory anywhere and at any time. The world is your canvas.

Scavenger
    Dig up lost treasures and artifacts. There is a wealth of lost artifacts right beneath Kristopher’s feet. With the ability to Scavenge Ground he’ll be able to pull treasures right out of the earth with his bare hands. Who cares what the neighbors think?

Personal Grooming
    Lick away the dirt! Is Kristopher feeling dirty? Just have him lick himself clean. Why re-invent the wheel when the answer was inside us all along. Social appropriateness of using Groom Self may vary.

RUNT
    Voracious Hunger
    Devour objects to satisfy hunger. Feeling hungry? With this ability Kristopher will be able to eat almost anything. That new couch? Dinner. That priceless heirloom? Delicious. Is this a good idea? Who’s to say. Will curiosity get the better of him? Undoubtedly.

Hunter
    Learn to hunt for food. We all want our food to be fresh, but Werewolves want it fresher. Wherever he is, Kristopher will be able to Hunt for Food out in nature’s buffet and grab a bite-and some meat for later-whenever hunger strikes!

The Will To Resist
    Regain control while rampaging. With some added mental fortitude, a large dollop of willpower, and a few breathing exercises, Kristopher can now attempt to Regain Control after losing it and entering a rampage. If successful, Kristopher will immediately stop rampaging.

Enhanced Smell
    Sniff out information and treasure. With a new heightened ability to smell, Kristopher can put his nose to the ground and smell emotions on other Sims, sniff out treasure buried in the backyard, or detect nearby occult Sims. Some things smell better than others, so get out there and sniff!

Somber Howl
    Learn a howl that reduces fury. Being a werewolf is hard, and sometimes Kristopher has just gotta speak his truth. He’ll be able to release a Somber Howl from time to time to calm down and reduce his fury.

PRIME
    Lunar Blessing
    Extend benefits from the lunar cycle. The moon impacts Werewolves daily, from learning speed and quality of sleep to how everyone interacts together. Let the lunar gifts affect Kristopher all day long with this Lunar Blessing.

Nightvision
    Explore more with enhanced eyesight. Exploring the underground tunnels beneath Moonwood Mill can sometimes lead down to a dark dead end. With this ability, Kristopher will be able to conquer them by seeing things he may have otherwise missed, as well as spend less time hunting for prey at night.

Natural Healing
    Recover from injuries more quickly! Kristopher already feels anything but normal, but with a bit of effort and forus, the strength of the werewolf blood in his body can be harnessed to recover from various fights, injuries, and all physical maladies much more quickly.

Pack Howl
    Howl to the pack to fulfill social needs. Use this new Pack Howl to communicate over great distances with other canine-minded creatures. Is there any sweeter sound than howls on the wind? Ditch the cell phone for the social dopamine drip, return to wolf.

Curse Bearer
    Turn other Sims into Werewolves via a cursed bite. Bearer of the Curse. Seek others, grant them the gift. Seek the moon, embrace it’s light.

VETERAN
    Vicious Howl
    Let loose a terrifying howl. Master the Vicious Howl, a scream that strikes fear in the hearts of all. Incredible satisfying and fun-at least for Kristopher, though maybe not so much for other Sims who might be nearby?

Hunting Party
    Lead a group hunt. Everything is better with friends, especially combing the wilderness for tasty treats. The Lead Hunting Party interaction lets Kristopher bring others-even non-werewolf friends and family! – along on a hunt. Since teamwork makes the dream work, Kristopher will gain additional goodies too.
    Requires the Hunter Perk to be unlocked.

Lunar Resistance
    Protect against the moon’s harmful effects. While a full moon is a glorious sight to many, it sparks dread for some werewolves. With Lunar Resistance, a werewolf will no longer feel it’s influence on their psyche, letting them explore the night unhindered.

Tunneler
    Quickly travel around the world by digging tunnels. Bore through the earth with a handy Tunnel Here! Perfect for wanting to make a grand entrance or needing to make a quick escape. Kristopher will make it look effortless.
    Requires the Scavenger Ability to be unlocked.

Primal Instincts
    Tap into your instincts for a quick confidence boost. Who needs all these unnecessary emotions? Being a werewolf who can Activate Primal Instincts means channeling the beast within to focus the mind on what’s important: being a confident werewolf who can keep other more negatives moods at bay.

APEX
    Super Speed
    Run at super speed! Put those werewolf muscles to good use and zoom everywhere! Kristopher can now choose to Enable Super Speed at any moment. Run after the mailman! Run into the woods! The possibilities are endless.

Alpha Wolf
    Win most fights and challenges against other werewolves. Those fledgling pups are beneath you now. As a natural Alpha, enjoy quicker pack advancement, the ease of taking leadership of a pack, and better results when fighting other werewolves. And if you run into Greg, give him a taste of his own medicine.

Immortal Wolf
    Live forever! The gift is finally realized. As long as the moon remains, so shall you.

Lunar Howl
    Howl under the moonlight to transform temperaments! The most forbidden howl. Release what little remains of Kristopher’s humanity and succumb to the moon’s glow. Be warned, he may never be the same again.

Legacy of the Lycan
    Turn Ability Points into Satisfaction Points. Kristopher’s journey as a werewolf knows no ends! As he continues to rank up, he can turn that extra werewolf knowledge into 250 Satisfaction Points.
    This ability may be taken multiple times.

EA Creator Network Early Access
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Werewolf Dormant Abilities

Dormant abilities are available at any tier and don't require spending Ability Points.
    Each is unlocked by completing the relevant objectives for that Ability.

Werewolf Empathy
    Help pacify other werewolves.

After spending enough time around other werewolves, Kristopher has learned a thing or two about their behavior. Sometimes, a werewolf just needs another werewolf to hear them out. With Pacify, he can now remove all Fury from another werewolf and even prevent them from rampaging. There, there, it’s going to be okay.

Unlocked by reaching Delta rank in a wolf pack.

Werewolf Mentorship
    Teach other werewolves with skill and grace.

Kristopher has been around the block, and has a wealth of insight on all things werewolf. Werewolves under his guidance will receive bonus rank, mood, and relationship gains when being mentored, taught to howl, or having werewolf experiences shared with them.

Unlocked by running Practice Howling, Share Werewolf Experiences, or Pack Mentor as a Veteran werewolf on a Good Friend werewolf.

Werewolf Diplomacy
    Use diplomacy to win over werewolf allies.

Kristopher now has the social tools to convince others that werewolves are still somewhat human. Use his new Werewolf Diplomacy skills to bestow the ‘Werewolf Ally’ Trait on Sims, changing their outlook on werewolves forever.

Successfully Ask for Werewolf Sympathy on a non-werewolf Sim.

Lunar Epiphany
    Read the ancient werewolf writings.

Eureka! Kristopher can comprehend the lost secrets of the moon! This is an important step towards understanding the history and nature of werewolves, and can lead to learning how to cure this ailment for good.

Unlocked by reading werewolf-related literature.

Werewolf Menace
    Enjoy scaring Sims and feel no guilt about it.

Kristopher has given in to the beast within and now has a thirst for chaos. Scaring others will now make him feel playful! Sure, it’s not nice to antagonize someone who is already terrified, but Kristopher left nice on the side of the road a long time ago.

Unlocked by running Ferocious Intimidation, Turn into Werewolf, or Vicious Howl on a Sim who is already frightened, while below maximum Fury.

Transformation Mastery
    Transform into beast mode at will!

Staying contained and away from others while rampaging will grant Kristopher a brief moment of clarity. This insight will help him master the art of transformation, granting the ability to call upon the beast form at any time while still retaining a semblance of humanity. Be warned! Even with this newfound mastery, Kristopher will still be susceptible to the ever encroaching Fury boiling within.

Unlocked by preventing your werewolf from scaring any Sims during a Fury-induced rampage
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »

Does that mean werewolves can make special drinks? Or is it something to order like medicine? I want to find out more

I would suppose it's the cure for Werebies.
  • Options
    Here's Greg.
    eDOvSYW.png
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,139 Member
    Wait, so Greg can be a human, so disappointed. :'(;)
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,027 Member
    So with Transformation Mastery, can our sims stay as a wolf 24/7?
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,355 EA Community Manager
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Wait, so Greg can be a human, so disappointed. :'(;)

Nobodies perfect.

Except Greg, Greg is perf.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    WOW! Why does Greg in human form remind me of Raymond Reddington from the series called "The Blacklist" ? LOL He looks good though and is definitely Sim partner material! <3
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    The Volkov Household.

H7dflWb.png

JlqmffE.png

5f08QZg.png

IMWlACl.png

• Options
    edited June 2022
    On Greg
    Greg is the exact opposite of what I was expecting and hoping for. But I like it. It creates this huge dissonance with what he looks like as a wolf, and what he's been built up as. Makes him really tragic.

That Volkov description is huge. Does Rory lead the Wildfangs? Because if so, this is prime Sims drama.
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
  • Options
    Thanks Gordy. I resized it.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,424 Member
    Here's Greg.
    eDOvSYW.png

Love the way Greg looks in his human form, can't wait to see him show up in bars and lounges in my other neighbourhoods.
  • Options
    I don't know what I did, but you're welcome. :)
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
  • Options
    Some other key characters.

These are sim profiles from Kristopher's relationship panel.

zEtDyDm.png

j3CmdMb.png

NMerVt2.png

JMtOept.png
  • Options
    Gordy wrote: »
    I don't know what I did, but you're welcome. :)

Haha, I thought you meant the actual photo was huge. :p
  • Options
    Ahhh no, sorry sorry about that. It was fine. I should have phrased my post better
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,447 Member

IMWlACl.png

Is it possible to be part of both packs? Interesting
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    The more I see, the more I want this pack.
  • Options
    Greggorius. Guessing this is Greg's full name, and Avelina is his wife.
    ugMcxZk.jpeg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top