Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Werewolves Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Dianesims wrote: »
    When does embargo lift ?

Wednesday. Not sure of the time, but I'd expect it to be something like 10am California time.

That's not really enough time for the Game Changers to show a lot.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    No worries. Tomorrow we'll get a new update that includes lunar cycles, telescopes, death by meteor (if I understand it correctly) etc.
    Then it's only two days left. That's one less than three, right? Yay? Double yay?
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    I've had my moment of revelation and I found my story I want to tell once we get the pack. I need to start creating some characters and I think I'll do another thread in Creative Corner for this one too. It's taking the fun and love I have for my Under The Tartosan Sun story and doing romances, but putting it all in an occult setting. I've never really done anything like that in any occult save before this. I have done a little something with the idea of classic vampire romanticism but nothing too in depth. And I have been looking for something to finally get me into RoM and I found it here.

My play style is usually sunshine, rainbows, and lollipops, even with occults. Not this one, this one is going to be love and war. I didn't think it was possible to get any more excited about this pack, but it is. Oh yes, my excitement just went to 11!!!

Hurry up Thursday and get here already. AH-OOOOOO!🌕🐺

@DaniRose2143 I plan to go out of my comfort zone, too! My setting is heavy on prejudice, crime and politics, but I want to keep the arrival of werewolves more lighthearted. My played sims have been in-fighting for 12 years (six irl), so it'll be both fun and very, very strange to play them as the tightly knit friendship group that they have become. Whoever gets bitten first will receive actual comfort from sims they exchanged bullets with at the save's beginning.

I love where you're going with your story, and I don't know why for sure, maybe it's the way the werewolves look, but that seems like an excellent way to play them. The way my story is coming together in my head, the spellcasters, and definitely the vampires, are going to be the more dangerous factions. There's still a lot left of the story to sketch out, but, I'm having so much fun working through it.

This is really going outside of my comfort zone, but at the same time I am bringing a familiar element with me, romance. The backdrop will be unlike anything I've ever done. The inspiration came from a conversation with a dear friend about my heritage. We are English, Irish, German, and Cherokee. I joked that family reunions would be lively if the older generations attended. She said that was one way to look at it, to her it was so heartwarming that they found love in the middle of war. I loved her take on that and it stuck with me. I was sitting here last night trying to think up stories, and that conversation came to me and the story was born.

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I have been excited my husband's birthday is today so while making his birthday cheesecake (wayyyy too hot to bake him a cake this year) I just kept thinking 'it went so fast.'
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    2 Days!!!!

Patch Releases Later Today!!!!
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Yay, we've made it to patch release day!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Will we all be adding small telescopes everywhere later? 😄
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member

Absolutely!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    The pack is so close I can smell it. *pun absolutely intended *
  • Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member

I've already deleted all the oversized telescopes I had on my lots in anticipation for them :lol:
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    gc6164 wrote: »

I've already deleted all the oversized telescopes I had on my lots in anticipation for them :lol:

It's worth keeping at least one in the world for space prints/woohoo.

In fact, lore decrees it if you have City Living. Myshuno Meadows is supposed to always have one, as that was in the conditions when the land was willed to the city.
  • Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    I will keep the big telescopes in some community lots like Myshuno Meadows or the Science Museum and use the small one in residential lots.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited June 2022
    Supermoon patch is today :p !

That's scary , thousands of sims will turn into werewolves 2 days later.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I like the observation tower..the way I use it so I'll keep it but I am sure several families will need the little telescope. I wish it came out tomorrow since I am off but it will be nice to have something to look forward to.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Embargo lifts for Game Changers Tomorrow at 11am Pacific 2pm Eastern.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    edited June 2022
    I think my new video is relevant enough to be shared in this thread. No intention of spamming.

Fritz Mervil is back with a new edition of The Simmerville Show! 10 minutes total, and one of the studio guests is the teen Birdie Despond (an in game born sim from one of my poor hoods) who filmed something weird when visiting Moonwood Hill with his school. I had so much fun preparing him guesting the show, including his little video clip, LOL.

So - if you want to see everything werewolf related, or if you just need some entertainment while counting down :)

And - if this is the wrong thread, pls ignore :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member

I'll be deleting the CC version I had everywhere and adding the official one. :D

Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    The update is out! Time to wait for the patch notes.

The pack is just two days away, but the good news is that tomorrow there's only one day left. And then the embargo lifts and we'll get some more juicy information.
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    My game is updating now...
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Man, Thursday can't come fast enough! The suspense is killing me! I'm trembling with antici....................................................................pation!
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    So I just downloaded the patch, however I guess I have to wait with all the mods I have now, until the modders update them. Or I just take them out and continue when they are updated! I can hardly contain my excitement for the werewolves! AHOOOO!!!
  • Options
    bananabreadbananabread Posts: 18 Member
    So excited for this update!!! The moon mechanics seem so cool!! This is making me want to buy the island living pack just so I can have all of the occult types lol
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    1 & a half more days & counting.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    tomorrow is going to be a long day.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    1 Day!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list