Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Werewolves Gameplay Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    edited June 2022
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I'm starting to get that good old Halloween Monster Mash Party feeling with these Werewolves being added to my Occult fun packs. >:):pB)<3;)

Do you mean the old movie Monster party or the song. :) Even though it is old I still love to watch it. :) But your plan sounds good.
    Post edited by Goldmoldar on
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited June 2022

That black werewolf is awesome! That's a bit closer to what I was wanting the werewolves to look like, just not a fan of the friendly looking werewolves with clothes.
    He/Him
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,972 Member
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I love the look of some of the darker beasts, the stub tail, the “shaking off” and the fact that werebeasts are absolute berserkers! It’s what I’d envisioned them to be! The wilder the better!

I keep accidentally breaking stuff in my own den because it’s too hard to contain my excitement for this content. There goes another coffee pot. Perhaps it’s best to stop ingesting caffeine anyway. I can’t sit on my sofa because it lives upside down now. What happened? I can’t remember.

I wonder what the wolves’ eating habits are like? Do they consume food in a beastly manner when in full form? Would sims be able to feed them the way they do in cats and dogs or -better yet- throw them chunks of flesh when it’s feeding time?

I have questions, but I don’t want all the answers just yet. For now I just want to see how were beast CAS works and that’s it. Getting me too high ain’t safe and I need my furniture now more than ever.

GREG!
    Be quiet my friend.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,455 Member
    @Chaotic_Moira not sure if anyone replied to you about "Praying Mantis" but the song hasn't been released yet, which is why you can't find it.
  • Options
    I love the friendly looking werewolves. 🥰
    I'm sure a lot of people like the look of them. I'm just glad we have the option to make them look friendly or not. The more options we have, the better! Everyone can create the werewolves they want. :)

He/Him
  • Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member

That black werewolf looks so cool !! I love the Simgurus' enthusiasm for this pack, it seems like they are really proud of it. Also love that they're showcasing a wide range of werewolves, gives me hope that the customisation will be as good as Vampires
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    gc6164 wrote: »

That black werewolf looks so cool !! I love the Simgurus' enthusiasm for this pack, it seems like they are really proud of it. Also love that they're showcasing a wide range of werewolves, gives me hope that the customisation will be as good as Vampires

I'm thinking the customization will be pretty good. It's great seeing the Simgurus so happy about this pack! I feel like it's going to be a great pack.
    He/Him
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,555 Member

Omg this one is soooo cute! Maybe I'll have to add a cute one in amongst all my vicious ravening beasts.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,309 Member
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Ahh, but looks can be deceiving! Maybe underneath that cute, sweet, pink appearance is a wild rampaging werewolf! As the old saying goes, never judge a book by it's cover! I can't wait for the day this pack is coming out! Have werewolves planned and making wood houses now for my werewolves so that I can update with the items in the pack when I get it. Thinking of making the island in Windenburg a werewolf community. Only 3 days til the livestream!
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,455 Member
    edited June 2022
    Ok let’s get back to Greg for a sec.

I'm rather confused but I love games such as “Who is Greg?”
    So who (or what) is Greg?

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 "I'll do you one better; WHY is" Greg? (Sorry, couldn't resist putting in one of my fave Marvel movie lines when I saw your 'who or what' comment lol)
    Post edited by Starfree on
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    I was just going to have a couple of werewolves, but now.... don't know if I can contain that plan.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,140 Member
    I so love the renaming of all the worlds to fit the Werewolves. Too cool. B)
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,991 Member
    edited June 2022
    Have werewolves planned and making wood houses now for my werewolves so that I can update with the items in the pack when I get it. Thinking of making the island in Windenburg a werewolf community. Only 3 days til the livestream!

Only Windenburg? I’m planning a Werebeast Apocalypse across all worlds. Lupocalypse. Werecapolypse. Lunareclipse.
    I’ll also change the names of all these worlds, albeit in my head:

Base Game worlds:

Widow’s Creek.
    Oasis Things.
    ChewCrest.

EP/GP worlds:

Wolfsbane Promenade
    Wulfenburg.
    Bite Chester.
    Raw Myshunooh.
    Furgotten Howl’OO
    BrindleBeast Bay
    Deluna Valley
    Danger Ville
    Wooolani
    Grimmerbrook.
    Mt. Komorabies.
    Neverseen Harbor.
    Henfurred on Madly.

and ehr…RAAWRRRtosa?

Destination worlds:

Granny Falls.
    Salivarada
    BatoooooH

There.
    I’ll be silent now as I really need to move on with my life. 🚀

I love all of these but now that you mentioned RAWRtosa I just keep seeing emo wolves on the streets :lol:

I think I will keep them to few places at first

Strangerville will have Annie Howell undecided if sims will be turned by her of if she is lone wolf

Windenburg will be their second home turf aside from new world as I am building sims medieval inspired place on the island

but I think Munch (Werewolves) Villareals (Vampires) and Fyres (Fairies) may have beef over it. well once they realize their occult states anyway.

there will be perhaps some wolves in Brindleton bay... it can be hard to tell apart puppies and sims after all

Unsure if I will add some wolves to Forgotten Hollow apartments I built perhaps one or two lone wolves...or maybe theres gonna be pack takeover there....

kind of keeping Glimmerbrook for witches and fairies but maybe they will make their way in there too I mean can you really control the wolves anyway :lol:

oh and i have kitsune family in mt.komorebi which will now be werewolves painted as foxes
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,689 Member
    I’m thinking Moonwood Mills, extending into Granite Falls with some secret werewolves in Windenburg for my game.
  • Options
    sclevenger08sclevenger08 Posts: 125 Member
    I wonder if we will be able to make our own pack or if we will just be stuck with Moonwood, Wildfang or loner.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,293 Member
    I wonder if we will be able to make our own pack or if we will just be stuck with Moonwood, Wildfang or loner.

I want to know this too. I don't want to be a part of either and I don't want to be a lone wolf either!
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    I’m thinking Moonwood Mills, extending into Granite Falls with some secret werewolves in Windenburg for my game.

If possible I will restrict my Wolvies to Moonwood Mills, Forgotten Hollow and possibly Granite Falls. I don't want using the lamp posts in San Myshino to do their business,
  • Options
    bananabreadbananabread Posts: 18 Member
    > @Starfree said:
    > @Chaotic_Moira not sure if anyone replied to you about "Praying Mantis" but the song hasn't been released yet, which is why you can't find it.
    Do you happen to know anything about when it'll be released?
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,425 Member
    > @Starfree said:
    > @Chaotic_Moira not sure if anyone replied to you about "Praying Mantis" but the song hasn't been released yet, which is why you can't find it.
    Do you happen to know anything about when it'll be released?

I think they released it already a few days ago on SoundCloud or Spotify or some such service, I saw a post about it. If you Google it I think you should be able to find it, or search this thread.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top