Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Werewolves Gameplay Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    Can't wait to turn Octavia Moon and Joaquin Le Chien into lycanthropes. It's too late for Diego Lobo, alas, as he's already a ghost.

Maybe the cat-like look is because we have the option of making were-creatures other than wolves? I'd love werecats and werebears.

I've already saved a copy of Diego Lobo to turn into a werewolf. And oddly enough, I was tossed up on whether to make Joaquin or Sergio a werewolf. (The other one will be a vamp, because why not? :joy: )

I also like your idea of turning Octavia into one, but I don't want to steal that idea from you. But I'd love to see her wolfie version if you want to share pics or whatever. :)
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    So now that we get werewolves, is anyone gonna make a 'Being human' household? Not sure if I'd make it myself, but I like the idea. :p
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    The cover art looks really great!

I don't mind the look of the werewolf. It looks like a more traditional werewolf, like what you'd see in an old black and white movie.

Maybe this is weird, but I find the female werewolf form to look a bit "masculine"? I thought they would use a more feminine werewolf build for female sims.
    It also looks like werewolves won't be able to wear clothes, but just accessories.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Werewolves wearing clothes is probably going to depend on if the fur is a "skin" (like vampires or aliens) or a "suit" (like mermaid tails, Skeletons, or Servos)

At present, it looks like the fur is a "suit" but hopefully the trailer will make it clearer.
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Also I love the whole "Life is strange" vibe from the art.

I do too! Life is Strange is one of my favorite games of all time. Can't wait for werewolves!
    He/Him
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I just need to say that I'm absolutely in love with the styles for this pack so far! Flannel, rips, boots, moon buttons, hairs with braids, mullet, streaks, and most of all...

Body scars!! <3<3<3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    bizuktag wrote: »
    I hope the shot in that video is from a new world and it's a swimmable body of water. I've been longing for a nice remote woodsy place for my sims to swim for ages!

It is from the New World of Moonwood Mill.
  • Options
    Okay, two things:

1. Now I have to come up with some weird reason why my main Sim will be a werewolf
    2. If for some reason you can't turn already created Sims I will throw my monitor against the wall.

If not modders will make that happen.
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    So now that we get werewolves, is anyone gonna make a 'Being human' household? Not sure if I'd make it myself, but I like the idea. :p

I'm not sure if I will or not, but a Being Human inspired household did pop in my head. I enjoyed the original. All of my vamps are currently evil, and I actually have never played with a ghost yet, so this would be an interesting way for me to get several new game elements. If I did though, it would be unfortunate I couldn't have Annie not be visible to humans..

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    The Werewolf looks more like a Werecat but either way I'm happy. The TS4 Werewolf has a much more attractive face then the TS3 Werewolf.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Aine wrote: »

That was one of my favorite series of all time. I would love making a were, ghost and vamp all in the same house. Very interesting idea!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    🌕🌕🌕🌕

That's supposed to be a moon, but it looks more like cheese to me. 🤷‍♀️
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    🌕🌕🌕🌕

That's supposed to be a moon, but it looks more like cheese to me. 🤷‍♀️

yes cheese wheel
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I'm very happy that the Werewolf on the cover looks way better than in Sims 3. I just hope she has a tail & that there are many, many body hairs in CAS to create any Werebeasts. Plus maybe some cat whiskers for the sim. ;)

yes it looks much better I'm so looking forward to this pack I hope it comes out soon.
  • Options
    cyncie wrote: »
    Is it just called Sims 4 Werewolves?

Better to leave no doubt that there will actually be werewolves in this pack.

so true.
  • Options
    Kerrigan wrote: »

The leg scars on the blue haired girl are absolutely awesome! I hope we have more than a few.

me to
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    Well, I am happy to see that for once my low expectations that we'd get another occult pack have been misplaced. Now let's hope that it's actually good.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    bizuktag wrote: »
    Omri147 wrote: »
    I really really REALLY hope they are adding body hair with this pack's patch cause if not, WHYYYY??

I get the feeling body hair isn't coming; I think if it was, it would be featured in the art. But I'm really hoping I'm wrong.

I don't think it would all the people in the art are women most women get waxed so even if there were I feel like a man
    would look better with the hair
  • Options
    I don't care what anyone says. I'm making the Twilight wolf pack.

mhsqq1t.png

team jacob forever
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Some things I'm wondering about with this pack.

Will the Tunnel in Moonwood Mill be a new woohoo location if it's a rabbithole?'

Can Werewolves kill and eat chickens if you have Country Living?

How Will Werewolves react to Dogs if you have the Cats and Dogs Expanstion?

If wolves were added much like foxes that were added in Country Living

If we're getting sleeping bags
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'm sooo excited about this pack! I love the art style and the new world! 😍 Awooooooo!!! 🐺🌲👏🌈👍❤️😍
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    Some things I'm wondering about with this pack.
    Will the Tunnel in Moonwood Mill be a new woohoo location if it's a rabbithole?'

My first thought was that the cave would be a hidden lot.

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    The first thing I’m building in the new world is a rental campsite! I’m so excited for the trailer and the pack!!! Ahhhh! I feel like I’ve been waiting for something like this for ages!
  • Options
    QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    I don’t see a cat, nor a fox or lynx.
    I see a Sims wolf.
    People need to get the hollywoodized beasty image out of their heads, it’s not phasmo, it’s not meant to be scary.

What people have been conjuring up about looks of werewolves throughout the years is just based on fear and how to make people scared of wolves. My guess it originated from a scared farmer who got his sheep’s eaten by a wild wolf.
    Imo werewolves have always just been humans in wolf form, looking just like wolves.

Sorry for being a negative nancy.
    I’m just getting affected about everyone else’s negativity regarding the looks of the poor wolfy. Which imo looks great!
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2022
    I don’t see a cat, nor a fox or lynx.
    I see a Sims wolf.
    People need to get the hollywoodized beasty image out of their heads, it’s not phasmo, it’s not meant to be scary.

What people have been conjuring up about looks of werewolves throughout the years is just based on fear and how to make people scared of wolves. My guess it originated from a scared farmer who got his sheep’s eaten by a wild wolf.
    Imo werewolves have always just been humans in wolf form, looking just like wolves.

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”, as they say. It’s a very subjective thing, so some people will see things differently. *shrugs*

People will also have different ideas about werewolves and what they want from werewolves. And people are allowed to have different opinions (as long as they are respectful towards other people, of course).

Again, it’s all subjective and just people’s opinions about a particular piece of art.

For me, I can see fox, coyote, maybe some kind of alien furry, but also a skinny cartoon wolf.

I personally think it’s very cute!

But, at the same time, I can see why some folks would be disappointed when they expected something less cute or more fluffy or beastly, etc.
    Post edited by LatinaBunny on
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top