Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Decor To The Max Kit

Enter to win a code for TS4 Decor To The Max Kit for PC. Releasing on Monday, March 21.
Code courtesy of SimGuruFrost and the EA Creators Network/ GC program.

Take the following quiz to find out whether your decorating style is maximalist or minimalist.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/phoenix_potterxhead/design-a-house-and-well-tell-you-if-youre-a-mini-c7d6oqrwuo

Giveaway ends on Saturday, March 19. Winner announced on March 20.

You must have full member status to participate.
See this link for information on becoming a full member.
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

If you cannot access or don't want to take the quiz you can simply post Enter me.

Comments

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    My result didn't surprise me in the least, I already know my tastes when it comes to decor and my living space.

Minimalist!
    You pay attention to the details that matter and don't care about anything else! You're crazy about modern décor, but enjoy a few personal touches as well. You like blocks of colors sometimes, but mostly try to maintain a clean and refreshed look.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Minimalist!

Really, I think I'm in-between. I like cozy and inviting!

Thank you for the giveaway!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I'm a maximalist. :blush:

Maximalist!
    You like to go all out! You were the one kid in class that spent extra time on a project just to make sure it was bigger and better than your last one! Bold colors? Always! Lot's of decorations? Of course! You're proud of who you are and you're not afraid to show it!
  • Options
    PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    Minimalist!
    You pay attention to the details that matter and don't care about anything else!

Thank you for the giveaway and good luck everyone
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Maximalist!
    You like to go all out! You were the one kid in class that spent extra time on a project just to make sure it was bigger and better than your last one! Bold colors? Always! Lot's of decorations? Of course! You're proud of who you are and you're not afraid to show it!

Or maybe I'm just compensating for being the opposite of proud of myself ;)

Thank you for the Giveaway!
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Minimalist, and thanks for the opportunity.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    Minimalist

Quite surprised i thought I was the opposite lol
    Thanks for the giveaway :)
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Minimalist!
    You pay attention to the details that matter and don't care about anything else! You're crazy about modern décor, but enjoy a few personal touches as well. You like blocks of colors sometimes, but mostly try to maintain a clean and refreshed look.

Hmmm. Not what I expected, but I didn't like some of the choices.

Enter me please, and thank you for hosting the giveaway.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Maximalist!

Ig I wasn't expecting that since I like modern designs and I usually associate minimalism with that.

Thank you for hosting!
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Thanks for the opportunity, enter me.

Minimalist!
    You pay attention to the details that matter and don't care about anything else! You're crazy about modern décor, but enjoy a few personal touches as well. You like blocks of colors sometimes, but mostly try to maintain a clean and refreshed look

Yeah, no. This one got it wrong. I just didn't have enough options I liked that actually had color. I love color. That's why I want the kit.
  • Options
    caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    I got: Minimalist!

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone!
    he/him
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Maximalist!

Sure hope I win something, I prefer not to spend money on kits. We haven't had a Stuff Pack since they started releasing Kits.

Unless you count My First Wedding.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    I got: Minimalist!
    More eclectic really. Sim wise, I have a few Sims the style of this kit would really suit.

Thanks again for another giveaway :)
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Thank you for opportunity.

Minimalist: which is true for sure as long as it comes with acreage and a front porch. I love the peaceful garden but wouldn't turn down a pool.

I think my modern touch is probably the bathroom. Got to love those huge showers. LOL
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    PhobostimePhobostime Posts: 38 Member
    Maximalist - all the pictures in the quiz looked minimalist to me!

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    The quiz gave me minimalist. In reality I'm fond of both, but in different places and situations. Obviously not at the same time. :lol: Anyway, I'd love to enter. :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited March 2022
    Minimalist, which I was not expecting. To be fair a lot of the rooms in the picture just weren't to my general taste anyway.

Thanks for doing the giveaway, as ever.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Minimalist!
    Thank you so much for the generous giveaway :)
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    I’m a minimalist, which doesn’t surprise me with my underdeveloped decorating skills :)

Thank you for the giveaway!
  • Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    I got: Maximalist!

I do love a mix of mini og maxi-style, so I was a little curious about where I would end.
    Apparently im a Maximalist.
    Not sure ill identify as one forever, but I do love the tropical-Colonial-Art-Deco-mix-max-style that seem to be in the pack.
    -Anyone know a better name for it? :smile:
  • Options
    Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    Did the quiz and got "minimalist", wouldn't really agree with this though as my tastes tend to be a mix between traditional/modern and bright and cosy. I agree with another poster though in the sense that there weren't that many options to choose from.

A fun quiz, though. :)
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited March 2022
    Minimalist!

I personally don't entirely agree. Clean, yes, modern, no. And when did color become dirty? lol I was meh on a lot of the choices, honestly. Thanks for the giveaway, as always! <3
  • Options
    mrs_starkeymrs_starkey Posts: 170 Member
    I got Minimalist, and I'm not surprised.

Thank you for the giveaway. :)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Enter me please!

I love the quizzes lol. I got minimalist, most of my choices were top left or top right pics, except the last one which was for the countryside.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    Maximalist!
    You like to go all out! You were the one kid in class that spent extra time on a project just to make sure it was bigger and better than your last one! Bold colors? Always! Lot's of decorations? Of course! You're proud of who you are and you're not afraid to show it! Thanks for the chance