Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What did you hate sharing as a kid?

The bands that I loved. XD I know, shocking. LOL. Other than that, maybe food. But I'm like that with food now too. Hahaa.

Oops, why wasn't there a "new posts" tag on here when there were new posts... Did the mods delete some posts again? XD

I never check for the "new posts" tag, I normally look at the notifications and not all of them have been showing up...like I'll click on this thread and there will be three or four more posts then it said there were.

Oh, well, I don't have notifications turned on so yeah. XD

I hated sharing my room for a while...but my older sister would say the same thing :joy: there's a bear that I have (my grandfather gave it to me about a year/6 months before he died and I cherished it--it's still sitting on my shelf now) and I hated when people asked if I would share and let them play with it, because it means so much to me. My grandfather died when I was 6, so it really meant a lot at the time.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Ugh! :confounded: Headache!

Mom's car alarm keeps going off when you open the passenger doors! Don't do it on the driver's door though...

Don't have the clicker - lost by previous owner (only have the electronic key). I have a doctor's appointment this coming week and have a car with a noisy alarm.

Anyone else remember when these alarms were actually useful instead of being a nuisance? :angry:

Those alarms were always a nuisance to me. XD
    Today's Q Q is:
    What did you hate sharing as a kid?

The bands that I loved. XD I know, shocking. LOL. Other than that, maybe food. But I'm like that with food now too. Hahaa.

Oops, why wasn't there a "new posts" tag on here when there were new posts... Did the mods delete some posts again? XD

I never check for the "new posts" tag, I normally look at the notifications and not all of them have been showing up...like I'll click on this thread and there will be three or four more posts then it said there were.

Oh, well, I don't have notifications turned on so yeah. XD

I hated sharing my room for a while...but my older sister would say the same thing :joy: there's a bear that I have (my grandfather gave it to me about a year/6 months before he died and I cherished it--it's still sitting on my shelf now) and I hated when people asked if I would share and let them play with it, because it means so much to me. My grandfather died when I was 6, so it really meant a lot at the time.

Oooh, that stinks. I'm glad I never had to share a room with siblings. That's understandable about the teddy bear. 🥺
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited November 2020
    4pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Chocolate cinnamon brioche bread. :3

KvCD955.jpg

I almost let out an audible shriek when I saw this. 😂😂 Love it when Toli wears his thick framed glasses. 🤩 AND NEW VIDEOOOoo.
    NQunW3q.png
    Post edited by DeKay on
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Who do you think will win?
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    That bread looks amazing, @DeKay . Did you make it?
  • Options
    Who do you think will win?

Probably not me. 😂
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    That bread looks amazing, @DeKay . Did you make it?

Yes! 😉
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    4pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    We're making progress!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    This car is just possessed by a demon or something! We haven't done anything to it in the last 24 hours, but it has stopped blaring the alarm!

I was planning to unhook the (negative) battery terminal and let it sit for a minute before hooking it back up. However it doesn't look like I need to do that now... unless the demon returns >:)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Ughhh, I have to go out for a meeting today... 😕😑 At least I have that Wildways music video to look forward to at the end of day.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Usually it gets so much more active being so close.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Usually it gets so much more active being so close.

It's always like total chaos when that happens.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    I got my flu shot today and I'm kinda sore but it's honestly not that bad. I remember when I was younger I'd cry and tense up but now I just go on my phone/read a book and it's so much better than if I'm stressed.
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    I got my flu shot today and I'm kinda sore but it's honestly not that bad. I remember when I was younger I'd cry and tense up but now I just go on my phone/read a book and it's so much better than if I'm stressed.

Awesome. :D I like getting injections. Makes me feel strong. Hahaha. But I don't think I've ever had a flu shot. 🙈
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

Awesome. :D I like getting injections. Makes me feel strong. Hahaha. But I don't think I've ever had a flu shot. 🙈
    I went to get my flu shot twice a few weeks back and was turned away both times. Sounds suspicious don't it?
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

If you had a restaurant, what would you serve?

FISH N CHIPS. And like any Western food. :) Probably more towards American food. :9

sunman502 wrote: »

I went to get my flu shot twice a few weeks back and was turned away both times. Sounds suspicious don't it?

Turned away meaning they turned you down? :O
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    valkyrieplaysvalkyrieplays Posts: 22 Member
    sooooo close to 2000!!
    my simblr
    cc finds
    tumblr challenge directory - can submit challenges, posts of your challenge progress, and promo yourself as long as you participate in challenges!
  • Options
    sooooo close to 2000!!

Yes!! Probably will take another week or so to reach. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

I got mine last week. I used to go to a walk-in clinic, but this year it’s all appointments because of the pandemic. Did you call ahead of time before going to the pharmacy/doctor’s office?
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I heard we are close so I have appeared
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

FISH N CHIPS. And like any Western food. :) Probably more towards American food. :9

Turned away meaning they turned you down? :O

Fish, chips, battered sausage, deep fried chocolate bars, burgers, pizza ect.
  • Options
    I heard we are close so I have appeared

😒
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably non-American food, or food that's different normally see--the one-pot type meals my family tends to make and things.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    I love how... Scared he looks deep down after a botched makeup job.
    WgzkpRU.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top