Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Painting is more fun than The Sims 4. 😅🙊

Not if you’re bad at it. Though you’re super talented and those are so good so I can see why you enjoy it haha
    Still 3 pages! 😞

Two now!

Yay 2 pages!
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,648 Member
    xSongx wrote: »

Not if you’re bad at it. Though you’re super talented and those are so good so I can see why you enjoy it haha
    Still 3 pages! 😞

Two now!

I was kinda bad at it last time. I won't be able to draw like this if you ask me to like a year ago. 😂 It's all about practice and challenging myself. Which is why it's fun cuz The Sims 4 is not challenging enough. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?

Hmmm.... I don't know...? Knead bread dough. :D I didn't really make a lot of bread or at all, last year. And usually when we did, I would get my mom to help cuz she's stronger. :joy:

Another lame answer would be working from home. :P

Uhh, staring at a computer screen? :sweat_smile: Last month was a year since my concussion date, and since I dealt with post-concussion syndrome for months afterwards (and the increased headaches not completely gone still), I feel like there's a lot that I can do now that I couldn't do then.

I love it! :love: It's so vibrant and beautiful :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    Two more pages, we got this!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    My right hurt foot is a bit better now. :) Yay.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Only need a few more comments to fill in the page -

Blah blah blah :lol:

or something
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    I was taking my own sweet time with this... :D

onuSEbv.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Blah blah blah
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    Not much longer and we'll be seeing 1999!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Hi.... I don't know what to say other than Instagram is being annoying, and also I can not wait for weekend. Ooh, and they're playing Zootopia on TV tonight. I like that movie 🥰
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    Hi.... I don't know what to say other than Instagram is being annoying, and also I can not wait for weekend. Ooh, and they're playing Zootopia on TV tonight. I like that movie 🥰

Why is Instagram annoying you?
  • Options

I'm getting like really small hashtag reach from my hashtags. 😂 Like to only fewer than 10 accounts. I might as well not use it. 🤦‍♀️ Last time, I would get on average about 100-200, sometimes more but that's more like luck. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'm getting like really small hashtag reach from my hashtags. 😂 Like to only fewer than 10 accounts. I might as well not use it. 🤦‍♀️ Last time, I would get on average about 100-200, sometimes more but that's more like luck. 😂

Oh yeah, whenever I click on hashtags it says that the "most recent" posts are disabled to view because of political posts posting false info about the US election. Hopefully it'll get resolved soon.
  • Options

Oh yeah, whenever I click on hashtags it says that the "most recent" posts are disabled to view because of political posts posting false info about the US election. Hopefully it'll get resolved soon.

Yeah, I heard that that could be the cause but now the election is over so I don't know if it's still like that. I'm not in the US so I can still all the recent hashtags like normal. Are the recent hashtags still disabled for you now too?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeah, I heard that that could be the cause but now the election is over so I don't know if it's still like that. I'm not in the US so I can still all the recent hashtags like normal. Are the recent hashtags still disabled for you now too?

Yeah, technically the election isn't totally over yet. Some states still are counting votes. The winner is almost certainly Biden, but there are other senate races still up for grabs.
  • Options

Yeah, technically the election isn't totally over yet. Some states still are counting votes. The winner is almost certainly Biden, but there are other senate races still up for grabs.

What?? I've been living a lie all this week?? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Only hours to go before Snowy Escape drops! :)
  • Options
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Only hours to go before Snowy Escape drops! :)

giphy.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

lol 'Murican politics
  • Options

lol 'Murican politics

bf2ab4db4141da049f7a99caa188d84e51621258.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

I still haven't seen Zootopia :sweat_smile:

Lol, it's been a...fun...two weeks here in the 'States :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

I loved that part in Zootopia where the rabbit went to the DMV to get info on a license plate.
    Just watched the live action version of Disney's Mulan for the first time last night. It's a really good movie.
  • Options

Aw, it's a pretty nice movie! I was in the animation batch in uni and that was all we talked about. :D You should watch it when you have time. ^^

I loved that part in Zootopia where the rabbit went to the DMV to get info on a license plate.
    Just watched the live action version of Disney's Mulan for the first time last night. It's a really good movie.

Really? A lot of people didn't seem to like the live action Mulan.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2020

Aw, it's a pretty nice movie! I was in the animation batch in uni and that was all we talked about. :D You should watch it when you have time. ^^

Really? A lot of people didn't seem to like the live action Mulan.
    It could be that it was slightly different from the animated version, who knows. But the same can be said for a lot of movies. I didn't like Star Wars: The Last Jedi. I thought that it was to much like Stars Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top