Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    Hi.... I don't know what to say other than Instagram is being annoying, and also I can not wait for weekend. Ooh, and they're playing Zootopia on TV tonight. I like that movie ๐Ÿฅฐ

I still haven't seen Zootopia :sweat_smile:
    Hi.... I don't know what to say other than Instagram is being annoying, and also I can not wait for weekend. Ooh, and they're playing Zootopia on TV tonight. I like that movie ๐Ÿฅฐ

Why is Instagram annoying you?

I'm getting like really small hashtag reach from my hashtags. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Like to only fewer than 10 accounts. I might as well not use it. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Last time, I would get on average about 100-200, sometimes more but that's more like luck. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh yeah, whenever I click on hashtags it says that the "most recent" posts are disabled to view because of political posts posting false info about the US election. Hopefully it'll get resolved soon.

Yeah, I heard that that could be the cause but now the election is over so I don't know if it's still like that. I'm not in the US so I can still all the recent hashtags like normal. Are the recent hashtags still disabled for you now too?

Yeah, technically the election isn't totally over yet. Some states still are counting votes. The winner is almost certainly Biden, but there are other senate races still up for grabs.

What?? I've been living a lie all this week?? XD

Lol, it's been a...fun...two weeks here in the 'States :sweat_smile:

Aw, it's a pretty nice movie! I was in the animation batch in uni and that was all we talked about. :D You should watch it when you have time. ^^

I still haven't seen Zootopia :sweat_smile:

Why is Instagram annoying you?

I'm getting like really small hashtag reach from my hashtags. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Like to only fewer than 10 accounts. I might as well not use it. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Last time, I would get on average about 100-200, sometimes more but that's more like luck. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh yeah, whenever I click on hashtags it says that the "most recent" posts are disabled to view because of political posts posting false info about the US election. Hopefully it'll get resolved soon.

Yeah, I heard that that could be the cause but now the election is over so I don't know if it's still like that. I'm not in the US so I can still all the recent hashtags like normal. Are the recent hashtags still disabled for you now too?

Yeah, technically the election isn't totally over yet. Some states still are counting votes. The winner is almost certainly Biden, but there are other senate races still up for grabs.

What?? I've been living a lie all this week?? XD

Lol, it's been a...fun...two weeks here in the 'States :sweat_smile:
    I loved that part in Zootopia where the rabbit went to the DMV to get info on a license plate.
    Just watched the live action version of Disney's Mulan for the first time last night. It's a really good movie.

Really? A lot of people didn't seem to like the live action Mulan.

many people didn't like the mulan live action for two reasons: first because the main actress made some political remaks about china and people did campaign against her, and because the magical elements of the disney movie weren't present on the live action (like the dragon).

hi btw lol

Hiii!

Oh my God, I thought I'd miss the 2000 page while I was sleeping. But I didn't. Yeeeet.

The next poster is the winner tho!

same, joined the thread back just in time to see who won lol
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,718 Member
    MMX wrote: ยป
    Friday the 13th.

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Friday the 13th.

lool congrats๐ŸŽ‰
    so what's the milestone now
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,940 Member
    Perhaps 2500? It's up to everyone else really. I'll probably swap it to the main one people chat about.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Sorak4 wrote: ยป
    Perhaps 2500? It's up to everyone else really. I'll probably swap it to the main one people chat about.

We usually go up 100 more pages than last time. I can't remember how many pages it was last time. Do you remember? ๐Ÿ˜‚

According to the first page, it says 1400 which means, we had to make 600 pages. So now, we should make 700. So it's 2700.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Friday the 13th.

The fact that this is the winning post lmao
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: ยป
    Friday the 13th.

It's funny cuz it's not even Friday the 13th anymore for me. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: ยป
    Friday the 13th.

It's funny cuz it's not even Friday the 13th anymore for me. XD

saturday the 14th ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Haha, yes. And tomorrow is Sunday the 15th. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    I had a feeling @Cavapoo_King would win, honestly. Congrats @MMX! :P
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Friday the 13th.

Yay for our winner! :grin:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Sorak4 wrote: ยป

We usually go up 100 more pages than last time. I can't remember how many pages it was last time. Do you remember? ๐Ÿ˜‚

According to the first page, it says 1400 which means, we had to make 600 pages. So now, we should make 700. So it's 2700.

Then it's settled! 2700 it is!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Me, earlier this week: *schedules a film shooting for work on Monday after checking on the govt website that Monday isn't a public holiday*
    My company, literally today: Monday will be a public holiday since Deepavali is on Saturday.
    Me:
    300px-Mike_Wazowski-Sulley_Face_Swap.jpg
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I forgot about the forum lmao
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    Let us never forget the Sims 1 and Bustin Out's mom that would always nag you to move out and get a job... Buuut
    IZhY0U3.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I cut the inside of my throat while drinking salt water (maybe some of the salt particles were a hit course). ๐Ÿ˜…

But I'm making my Swedish Cardamom buns today again! Who's excited for that?? ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚ (Literally nobody but its a rhetorical question. Shhhhh.)

EDIT: Just saw I typed 'a hit course'. XD XD I meant 'a bit coarse'. LOL.
    Post edited by DeKay on
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I would like to share a video here from Imgur. How do I do this? @DeKay ? Since it's not a GIF [img][/img] doesn't work.
  • Options
    I would like to share a video here from Imgur. How do I do this? @DeKay ? Since it's not a GIF [img][/img] doesn't work.

You copy the bbcode like normal and then you take out the [img][/img] and change the .mp4 to .gifv.

So you should have something like this:
    https://i.imgur.com/5Ummuwf.gifv

Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Thnaks @Dekay! :blush:
  • Options
    9c3a22c753e8377ac2fdf7975ae76411d08ae3a7.jpg
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    Thnaks @Dekay! :blush:

Okay, that is adorable!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are your favorite restaurants at your place/area?

Apart from McDonald's... :D I'd say Eighteen Chefs. They have Western food. I mean, call me basic but every time I go to a restaurant, they are Western. ๐Ÿ˜…
    Their Fish N Chips are so dope. The condiment for the coleslaw is just sooooo good. I don't even know what they put it in there.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Apart from McDonald's... :D I'd say Eighteen Chefs. They have Western food. I mean, call me basic but every time I go to a restaurant, they are Western. ๐Ÿ˜…
    Their Fish N Chips are so dope. The condiment for the coleslaw is just sooooo good. I don't even know what they put it in there.

There's some local Asian restaurants that I really like.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

McDonald's or Cosmo but Cosmo is more expensive
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

There was a Chinese resturant here I seldom go to, but when I did. It was like Heaven. The sauce, the chicken. The prawn-crackers!
    L9q8VGi.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top