Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    Tomorrow is patch day for The Sims 4 and I'm both excited and worried. Excited for the sentiments feature, worried about all the new bugs. Yay!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,648 Member
    Tomorrow is patch day for The Sims 4 and I'm both excited and worried. Excited for the sentiments feature, worried about all the new bugs. Yay!

The what feature? I'm so out of the loop. πŸ˜‚
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: Β»

There's a new feature called sentiments, in which sims should, at least hopefully, have a bigger "memory of key events" system. So if two sims are divorced, then they might have an uncomfortable or sad sentiment about it. If two sims hate each other, then could have a "oh no, my enemy is near me" sentiment.

It has the potential to be underwhelming, since sad sims can become super happy just by walking into a pretty room. However, it may bring some extra relationship flavor to the game.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

There's a new feature called sentiments, in which sims should, at least hopefully, have a bigger "memory of key events" system. So if two sims are divorced, then they might have an uncomfortable or sad sentiment about it. If two sims hate each other, then could have a "oh no, my enemy is near me" sentiment.

It has the potential to be underwhelming, since sad sims can become super happy just by walking into a pretty room. However, it may bring some extra relationship flavor to the game.

Oh, I didn't realize that was being patched in! That sounds cool. Hopefully they won't mess it up :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

If you had a restaurant, what would you serve?

FISH N CHIPS. And like any Western food. :) Probably more towards American food. :9

It’d be a tea shop. So lots of different teas, nice sandwiches, and of course different sweets!
  • Options

Yeah... I was thinking.. isn't this just like emotional buffs? :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: Β»
    xSongx wrote: Β»
    I got my flu shot today and I'm kinda sore but it's honestly not that bad. I remember when I was younger I'd cry and tense up but now I just go on my phone/read a book and it's so much better than if I'm stressed.

Awesome. :D I like getting injections. Makes me feel strong. Hahaha. But I don't think I've ever had a flu shot. πŸ™ˆ
    I went to get my flu shot twice a few weeks back and was turned away both times. Sounds suspicious don't it?

I got mine last week. I used to go to a walk-in clinic, but this year it’s all appointments because of the pandemic. Did you call ahead of time before going to the pharmacy/doctor’s office?
    It was at the county health services, both times. And you don't have to call ahead for them, you just simply walk in when they are giving flu shots and ask for one. But it really doesn't matter now since I finally got my flu shot today. I got my flu shot at the Walmart's pharmacy. I had to go shopping at Walmart today. I saw that Walmart had their flu shot table set up. So I walked up to their flu shot table and ask for one, and got one. :)
  • Options
    I saw that Alex Trebek had passed away last Sunday morning. Sad so vary sad!
  • Options

Yeah... I was thinking.. isn't this just like emotional buffs? :D

Yeah basically.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    If it cost the same, would you live in a mansion or a mid-sized house with a lot of land?

I would say mansion. But to cut the electric or water costs, maybe I won't use all the rooms if I don't really need them. :D I feel like having a mid sized house with bare land is weird since I'm not really a gardener either and I don't know what other non farming stuff I can do with the land. XD And if I want to extend the house next time, I would have to get the new rooms done while the mansion already has the extra rooms. πŸ€”
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    If it cost the same, would you live in a mansion or a mid-sized house with a lot of land?

I would say mansion. But to cut the electric or water costs, maybe I won't use all the rooms if I don't really need them. :D I feel like having a mid sized house with bare land is weird since I'm not really a gardener either and I don't know what other non farming stuff I can do with the land. XD And if I want to extend the house next time, I would have to get the new rooms done while the mansion already has the extra rooms. πŸ€”
    For me it depends on location and the amount of stuff that I have.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I'd take the land. I really enjoy growing flowers, and keeping a garden, plus I've always dreamed of having "farm" animals so it would be perfect for me. Besides, I'd never know what to do with a mansion :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I have a bruise on my knee from the other day (which I vaguely remember hitting it on something) and today, I hit the same knee on something again.

37fee470f1469c63be94ddf29a86ec27.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Down to 3 pages! :+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    3 pages!
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    It's supposed to rain today, so it's overcast and all I want to do is curl up with a cuppa tea and read a good book :blush:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Woooooo.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    The patch is out and one of my Sims has a "smitten, due to being in love" sentiment. Little does she know that her boyfriend is going to kill her soon. :P
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?

Hmmm.... I don't know...? Knead bread dough. :D I didn't really make a lot of bread or at all, last year. And usually when we did, I would get my mom to help cuz she's stronger. :joy:

Another lame answer would be working from home. :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Eh, I've not been able to play with my Sims because of lagging. I'm just gonna leave it (I DO keep it updated), until I see that one pack that I absolutely 100% can't live without!
    ♦️
    :(
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Painting is more fun than The Sims 4. πŸ˜…πŸ™Š

c323276ca814b7e3740ee21881fab8cb32765bb8.jpg
    https://youtu.be/zRm2fIxhvfI
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Why does sims have a 6GB update πŸ™
  • Options
    Why does sims have a 6GB update πŸ™

Because it's a big pre-expansion patch! Lots of new features and lots of bug fixes.
  • Options
    Still 3 pages! 😞
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited November 2020
    Painting is more fun than The Sims 4. πŸ˜…πŸ™Š

Not if you’re bad at it. Though you’re super talented and those are so good so I can see why you enjoy it haha
    Still 3 pages! 😞

Two now!
    they/he

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top