Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia [Town (the city) Win p. 22]

Comments

• Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    The Lus that we use. Which two? It can start the conversation.

You mean like tell people which languages we got? I don't think we can talk about that but I am not sure.

Anyways, I think mine are pretty easy and they always come out the same way as I typed the English one. So you all should not have a hard time understanding me today.

Whether he gives it or not, it’s too late. Three of us, myself included, mentioned three.

Due to translation errors, if I’m clear, don’t misrepresent what I’m saying.

The performer makes his voice inconsistent. What I mean is that you don’t take what I say to heart.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,648 Member

You mean like tell people which languages we got? I don't think we can talk about that but I am not sure.

Anyways, I think mine are pretty easy and they always come out the same way as I typed the English one. So you all should not have a hard time understanding me today.

Whether he gives it or not, it’s too late. Three of us, myself included, mentioned three.

The performer makes his voice inconsistent. What I mean is that you don’t take what I say to heart.

Yes, I got you. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Isn't it the same ?? I have a bad word! No !! It is not what I said. The translator is designed for discreet play. It was hard.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

I don't know what you're talking about.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

uh ... so you understand that all your talk disappears?
    they/he
  • Options

Yes, I got you. XD

Okay, that's fine. If I come across something cold, I’m sorry. Sometimes the interpreter makes mistakes.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    I think I understand what you're saying, but of course I can not explain it!
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »

What !! No, it is not. You are cutting his heart. No.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Cut his heart out? Let the expect be dark. I hope not to be limited.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

and I thought my translation was bad ....
    they/he
  • Options
    Don’t take to heart what I say. That’s what I tried to say. You understand it?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    My languages ​​are Albanian and Uzbek. So far, the translation has not been so bad. Poor Sofia seems to have gotten the worst.

Kind is somewhat ridiculous. At least we are not the next day when the tension is high.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Yes, I got you. XD

Okay, that's fine. If I come across something cold, I’m sorry. Sometimes the interpreter makes mistakes.

All is well. That's the point of the game.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Don’t take to heart what I say. That’s what I tried to say. You understand it?

Yes. I think.
    they/he
  • Options

Jajaja. I can't play well because the translation isn't good. I hope to receive better words tomorrow.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Jajaja. I can't play well because the translation isn't good. I hope to receive better words tomorrow.

Yes, hopefully ....
    they/he
  • Options

Yes, hopefully ....

Dk is very lucky. Its text is easy to understand. Not as mine. I am sad.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Yes, hopefully ....

Dk is very lucky. Its text is easy to understand. Not as mine. I am sad.

I'm sorry to tell you one of the "it". That’s not what I’m saying. The interpreter made a mistake.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I have to go. Whatever the mess, kids have fun ...
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I have to go. Whatever the mess, kids have fun ...

Did you tell me I was a kid? How cold. XD
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    It’s fun to play, but I’m very concerned that bad definitions make the game difficult.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    I'm sad it's easy to understand my.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Tell all your language? What have I said unto you, I will not be able to ...

To be honest, so that I do not know what sharing is a problem. It is of course every one, everywhere randomized to something else.
    Tell everyone your languages? Why, I never said you could...I never said you couldn't.

Honestly, I don't see why it's an issue to share--I just randomized it to make sure everyone had something different.

Allow me my fun too :tongue:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I'm sad it's easy to understand my.

You’re lucky, so be happy. I am sad to have difficult.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I don’t know what people are saying or what is happening