Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia [Town (the city) Win p. 22]

Comments

• Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    xSongx wrote: »
    Hi everybody. My EMMM says Rose, Song and City. I may or may not simply choose all three because they are easy to translate ...

Wiis. I think the words translate the same? Let's show: Nozipho. DeKay.

What?

buza i-google translate.

Bro.

Jajaja
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,723 Member
    Is it allowed to say the words we need to translate? This can help start a conversation if we have nothing to talk about.

No words. It is the language used to communicate. Speaking? What is the language. It makes sense to interpret words.

What do you mean is it allowed to say the words? I just translate like the whole sentence or paragraph as how I would have typed it normally.

The words we should use. No words. English language. Stupid translator. Understand?

No. :trollface:

But I *think* you are doing it right so you are okay.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    This Google translation content is making it difficult. I can’t tell you what some are saying. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Is it allowed to say the words we need to translate? This can help start a conversation if we have nothing to talk about.

No words. It is the language used to communicate. Speaking? What is the language. It makes sense to interpret words.

What do you mean is it allowed to say the words? I just translate like the whole sentence or paragraph as how I would have typed it normally.

The words we should use. No words. English language. Stupid translator. Understand?

The translator translates English without English into "language". The last word we have to say.

this one?
    they/he
  • Options

No. You don't understand. These are the “words” we need to translate. You can start a conversation.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

The translator translates English without English into "language". The last word we have to say.

You just have to translate it back to English before you copy it here.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

this one?

Hi everybody. My EMMM says Rose, Song and City. I may or may not simply choose all three because they are easy to translate ...

Wiis. I think the words translate the same? Let's show: Nozipho. DeKay.

What?

they/he
  • Options

this one?

Languages. Where do you use it?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

No. You don't understand. These are the “words” we need to translate. You can start a conversation.

What are you talking about?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

this one?

https://translate.google.com/ ????
    they/he
  • Options

No !! You don't understand !!
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

this one?

No!!
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

No !! You don't understand !!

No, we do not know!
    they/he
  • Options
    The Lus that we use. Which two? It can start the conversation.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

this one?

No!!

Do you ask what my languages are?
    they/he
  • Options
    Okay, so only Cavapoo and City have not posted yet, which means there's a good chance that at least one Mafia has spoken.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

this one?

No!!

Yes !! I asked everyone. I am Hmong and Catalan.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

this one?

No!!

Yes !! I asked everyone. I am Hmong and Catalan.

I have Zulu and then Frisian.
    they/he
  • Options
    I have to use Kannada and Uyghurs.
  • Options
    This Google translation content is making it difficult. I can’t tell you what some are saying. XD

I agree. It becomes difficult to play well.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

You mean like tell people which languages we got? I don't think we can talk about that but I am not sure.

Anyways, I think mine are pretty easy and they always come out the same way as I typed the English one. So you all should not have a hard time understanding me today.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I have a headache. This is difficult. Why do I want to play this again? XD
  • Options

You mean like tell people which languages we got? I don't think we can talk about that but I am not sure.

Anyways, I think mine are pretty easy and they always come out the same way as I typed the English one. So you all should not have a hard time understanding me today.

All right! Thank you, we changed languages the next day!
    they/he
  • Options

Whether he gives it or not, it’s too late. Three of us, myself included, mentioned three.

Due to translation errors, if I’m clear, don’t misrepresent what I’m saying.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Never mind, you guys are already telling. XD

Mine are Estonian and Yiddish.
    Y2D8eAf.gif