Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why am I up this early.... Should go back to sleep.

DeKay, why is yer adorkable dude in the sig gagged? Did you kidnap him finally?
    Think that the smoke detector needs a new battery. It won't stop chirping! 😖

Best to take care of it so it doesn't chirp all night and keep yer pets up (assuming you have one).

Oh hey, you're back. I was hoping you would say something about it cuz you thought he wasn't interesting the other time. XD Yeah, I kidnapped him. Shhhh... 🤫

Hard for him to sing with that duct tape on his mouth, don't ya think? Anyway, I have returned but for how long is anyone's guess.

He noisy, so I need to tape his mouth. LOL.

Do stay! :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member

Best to take care of it so it doesn't chirp all night and keep yer pets up (assuming you have one).

Oh hey, you're back. I was hoping you would say something about it cuz you thought he wasn't interesting the other time. XD Yeah, I kidnapped him. Shhhh... 🤫

Hard for him to sing with that duct tape on his mouth, don't ya think? Anyway, I have returned but for how long is anyone's guess.

I was gone for a while, eh? I'm on a 'staycation' much like most people thanks to a tiny bug making the rounds of the world. You'd think I'd be on here a lot. I was surprised you guys haven't made it to page 1900 let along page 2000. Also, about yer dude. Have you made a chibi of him yet? Maybe hanging out with Dylan and Kyle (those other dudes you like) being cute but tormented.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited April 2020

I was gone for a while, eh? I'm on a 'staycation' much like most people thanks to a tiny bug making the rounds of the world. You'd think I'd be on here a lot. I was surprised you guys haven't made it to page 1900 let along page 2000. Also, about yer dude. Have you made a chibi of him yet? Maybe hanging out with Dylan and Kyle (those other dudes you like) being cute but tormented.

I thought more people would be on here too but I guess not...

Haha, no, I have not made a chibi of him but that would be a cute idea! ^^ Maybe I'll do it during the weekend.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    BinBin Posts: 25 Member
    Yay!!
  • Options
    Bin wrote: »
    Yay!!

Yay for what. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

@DeKay, why is yer adorkable dude in the sig gagged? Did you kidnap him finally?

hi simspeaker!!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Haha, no, I have not made a chibi of him but that would be a cute idea! ^^ Maybe I'll do it during the weekend.

You'd think this would bring everyone out of the woodworks, but apparently not...I miss Minty :cry:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

You'd think this would bring everyone out of the woodworks, but apparently not...I miss Minty :cry:

Sometimes I wonder if Minty stopped coming here cuz I sassed her the other time. 🙈
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Sometimes I wonder if Minty stopped coming here cuz I sassed her the other time. 🙈

Maybe, you do sass everyone :joy:

...maybe I should stop trying to multitask over here :joy: watching ST:Voy with my brother and trying to read mafia? I keep getting so distracted lol
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Is there a new book series that you started getting into?

No.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited April 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

No. Don't usually reading any books.

Good to see you again @simspeaker4
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

Not really, but there's a couple books I've been meaning to read.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited April 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

Nope, but my parents recently unpacked all of our books so I might go through them and see if anything interests me.

This is random, but I just realized my profile pic has been the unedited version of the edit this whole time. *sigh*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

Nothing new at the moment, as all the libraries are closed. But, I'm rereading my Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon manga series. Do those count?
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited April 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

Not rn, but I'm planning to reread some of my favorites
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Why am I always so hardworking and start work so early and then we have to end so late cuz my company always does this Zoom meeting at the end of the day and sometimes it goes past our work hours?

Can someone teach me to not start work early? 🙈🙈😬
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Why am I always so hardworking and start work so early and then we have to end so late cuz my company always does this Zoom meeting at the end of the day and sometimes it goes past our work hours?

Can someone teach me to not start work early? 🙈🙈😬

*teaches you to not start work early*
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What fun thing did you do today?

It's the fasting month now for me and so for 'lunch break for work', I baked some Oreo scones. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited April 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

It's the fasting month now for me and so for 'lunch break for work', I baked some Oreo scones. :D

It's 9:37 am here, so I just got up. I will just play it by ear today. :+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

@DeKay, why is yer adorkable dude in the sig gagged? Did you kidnap him finally?

hi simspeaker!!

Hi Citysimmer! Hope you are doing well!
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

No. Don't usually reading any books.

Good to see you again @simspeaker4

Always good to see you 5782341b77vl. I trust all is going well?

• Options
    Instagram has deactivated my new account four times already. I swear this is just becoming routine now.
    Today's Q Q is:

Spoiler, so I don't bring a semi-serious topic directly into the thread:
    I haven't cried over anything today.
    It's fun for me because it's been my constant mood for the past three days. Someone help.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Instagram has deactivated my new account four times already. I swear this is just becoming routine now.
    Today's Q Q is:

It's fun for me because it's been my constant mood for the past three days. Someone help.

So sorry about Instagram doing that! Could you find out why? It's really weird that keeps happening... Have you tried posting something else that's not The Sims and see if it does the same?

And that's great news! Good job!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    It was a beautiful day out. Sat on a park bench this afternoon and watched a dude train a young dude (prolly his son) in (prolly) football stuff. A beautiful day.

• Options
    It was a beautiful day out. Sat on a park bench this afternoon and watched a dude train a young dude (prolly his son) in (prolly) football stuff. A beautiful day.

I'm gonna finish the Toli chibi today but I've decided to just draw him with Eddie from Imminence cuz I don't have patience to draw like 6 chibis. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

So sorry about Instagram doing that! Could you find out why? It's really weird that keeps happening... Have you tried posting something else that's not The Sims and see if it does the same?

And that's great news! Good job!

It doesn't even happen when I post something. The time it happened before today, I didn't interact with anything on IG aside from just browsing stuff until today. No engaging on anyone's posts or stories or following people. But just today, I liked a single post, less than a minute later it was gone. I'm probably gonna have to make a new account but I might take a break from the sims side of IG for a bit and focus on my art acc.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top