Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 258 Member
    Hello Ayeffen. This is the sequel to the original off-topic thread. I think I missed the original so I try to come on here whenever I can. As far as I know, there's only one rule. Don't double-post. Besides the Golden Rule, of course. :smile:

Ahh understood. Obviously didn't realise so bumped a chat thread I made a while ago. 🙄

How is everyone doing today? I'm "busy" procrastinating from work. 😂

1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Ayeffen wrote: »
    Hi all - is this a "whatever goes" kind of thread then? I haven't ventured in here atleast that I can remember and seems to have gone on a bit longer than 100 pages 😂

Yeah, it is that kinda thread but we are aiming for page 2000 now.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    I'm all right. Working from home and feeling my brains fall out my ear. Let the okay times roll.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    I'm all right. Working from home and feeling my brains fall out my ear. Let the okay times roll.

Haha - we are in the same position. What do you do for work?

I've been working from home for about 6-7 weeks now and the kind of work I do is a bit of a struggle when you can't have quick conversations with a team etc.
    1NraNSJ.png
  • Options
    I'm a librarian. Hard to do book exchanges and cataloguing of new books from home. I also miss the kids. Never thought I'd miss all that drama. :'(

• Options
    I'm a librarian. Hard to do book exchanges and cataloguing of new books from home. I also miss the kids. Never thought I'd miss all that drama. :'(

Ah! I can imagine that must be a huge difference. How much are you able to do from home?
    1NraNSJ.png
  • Options
    I have books to order for next year and I'm allowed to go into the library for a couple of hours here and there. I have my spreadsheets of what I want to order ready to go and teachers are still looking for books. When the kids come back... that's going to be hours of quarantine for lots and lots of books.

• Options
    I have books to order for next year and I'm allowed to go into the library for a couple of hours here and there. I have my spreadsheets of what I want to order ready to go and teachers are still looking for books. When the kids come back... that's going to be hours of quarantine for lots and lots of books.

Ah. I did wonder whether you meant school kids or your own! 😂

I was a student librarian about 2 or 3 times over through my school career. Clearly something about maintaining databases and adminstrating systems appealed to me at a young age. 🙄😂
    1NraNSJ.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Lemonade or tea?

Iced lemon tea. XD

Is prefer tea over lemonade, but I still like lemonade. It's just so concentrated that it can set off my allergies sometimes--like orange juice 😕
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Lemonade or tea?

Iced lemon tea. XD

A nice hot cup of tea.

But I like lemonade too. There’s this Peace Tea thing out now, and it’s a carbonated iced tea/lemonade combo. I really like it!

Omg the peach peach tea is the best 😍
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited April 2020
    Today's Q Q is:
    Lemonade or tea?

Iced lemon tea. XD

Is prefer tea over lemonade, but I still like lemonade. It's just so concentrated that it can set off my allergies sometimes--like orange juice 😕
    Today's Q Q is:
    Lemonade or tea?

Iced lemon tea. XD

A nice hot cup of tea.

But I like lemonade too. There’s this Peace Tea thing out now, and it’s a carbonated iced tea/lemonade combo. I really like it!

Omg the peach peach tea is the best 😍

I've just had the "Caddy Shack" (lemonade + tea combo), but the carbonated lemon tea is my favourite now. :yum:
    Hello Ayeffen. This is the sequel to the original off-topic thread. I think I missed the original so I try to come on here whenever I can. As far as I know, there's only one rule. Don't double-post. Besides the Golden Rule, of course. :smile:

Ahh understood. Obviously didn't realise so bumped a chat thread I made a while ago. 🙄

I'm a little stressed, mostly just tired. I'm in the process of moving. I don't like moving.
  • Options

I'm a little stressed, mostly just tired. I'm in the process of moving. I don't like moving.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. It definitely is stressful and tiring. Where are you moving from and to?

Hopefully it won't be long before you're settled in your new place. 😊

1NraNSJ.png
  • Options
    Well, I finally took the Red Cross's 120 day extension course so my lifeguard certification won't expire next month after all. At least quarantine isn't ruining my re-certification, I suppose.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. It definitely is stressful and tiring. Where are you moving from and to?

Hopefully it won't be long before you're settled in your new place. 😊

I'm moving from my apartment and into another one that's relatively nearby. I just find organizing and packing tough. But, I'm feeling pretty good about it now that I'm done for the day. :)
  • Options

Ah. I did wonder whether you meant school kids or your own! 😂

I was a student librarian about 2 or 3 times over through my school career. Clearly something about maintaining databases and adminstrating systems appealed to me at a young age. 🙄😂

I was a student librarian too. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Well, I finally took the Red Cross's 120 day extension course so my lifeguard certification won't expire next month after all. At least quarantine isn't ruining my re-certification, I suppose.

Ah well atleast that's out of the way! Where do you life-guard if you don't mind me asking? Is it swimming pool or a beach or?
    I'm moving from my apartment and into another one that's relatively nearby. I just find organizing and packing tough. But, I'm feeling pretty good about it now that I'm done for the day. :)

Ah wonderful. It can be really hard going through everything but also quite cathartic. Now time for a well-earned relax. :)

I'm sure there's no correlation between preferring to be inside during break times tidying the library and reading and liking The Sims... 😂😏

1NraNSJ.png
  • Options

Ah well atleast that's out of the way! Where do you life-guard if you don't mind me asking? Is it swimming pool or a beach or?

I worked for our local parkboard the summer of 2018, bouncing between indoor and outdoor pools to guard and teach lessons. I'm landlocked, so I've never guarded at the ocean, but last year I was hoping to work for a summer camp where I'd have the opportunity to guard on a lake.
    Once confinement ends, I'm hoping to get back to teaching summer lessons and if I can manage it, summer swim team as well. I'm not a huge fan of actively guarding, but the certification is required for a USA Swimming level coaching certification.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Ah wonderful. It can be really hard going through everything but also quite cathartic. Now time for a well-earned relax. :)

I'm sure there's no correlation between preferring to be inside during break times tidying the library and reading and liking The Sims... 😂😏

There isn't. 😂 I do that cuz I'm lazy. Hahaa. It's the easiest school activity that doesn't require me to shout or workout and sweat in the hot sun.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I volunteer at the library. It's fun.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    LOL, yesterday I helped my mom to take a photo of her cuz she needed to renew her identification card. And she was so appalled by how she looked cuz she was comparing it to her old photo that was like 20 years ago.

This morning, she was like, "Can I see all the photos of me again?! I'm so upset!! I look so old like I'm 70."

So as I was swiping thru the images, an image of Toli came up and she was like, "Is thAt yOUr boYfRiEnd???"

MSoAWuX.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Lemonade or tea?

Iced lemon tea. XD

Lemonade!

Tea is disgusting.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Fav type of cheese?

Mozzarella or Swiss.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Lemonade or tea?

Iced lemon tea. XD

Lemonade!

Tea is disgusting.

Excuse me...?? *Casually kicks you into the bottomless pit* Oh, oops.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Fav type of cheese?

Mozzarella or Swiss.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Lemonade or tea?

Iced lemon tea. XD

Lemonade!

Tea is disgusting.

Cheddar cheese (sharp cheddar to be exact)

You were way too gentle. I'd grab from shirt collar and belt loops, then chunk em in for saying that!
    MWAHAHA! >:)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Fav type of cheese?

Mozzarella or Swiss.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Lemonade or tea?

Iced lemon tea. XD

Lemonade!

Tea is disgusting.

Mozzarella
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Fav type of cheese?

Mozzarella or Swiss.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Lemonade or tea?

Iced lemon tea. XD

Lemonade!

Tea is disgusting.

Cheddar cheese (sharp cheddar to be exact)

You were way too gentle. I'd grab from shirt collar and belt loops, then chunk em in for saying that!
    MWAHAHA! >:)

I ain't about the violence. 😝🤪
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LOL, yesterday I helped my mom to take a photo of her cuz she needed to renew her identification card. And she was so appalled by how she looked cuz she was comparing it to her old photo that was like 20 years ago.

This morning, she was like, "Can I see all the photos of me again?! I'm so upset!! I look so old like I'm 70."

So as I was swiping thru the images, an image of Toli came up and she was like, "Is thAt yOUr boYfRiEnd???"

MSoAWuX.jpg

You could have told her that he's part of yer dream harem. :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top