Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @afai1261
    Celia was so close! MCCC already married her (and two other candidates) off to someone else :D

I'm a bit ahead of playing and there are 4 babies so far. My head hurts from slamming it on the desk too often :joy:
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @Queenarella
    Celia was so close! MCCC already married her (and two other candidates) off to someone else :D
    Gotta love how fast MCCC works sometimes :D

My head hurts from slamming it on the desk too often :joy:
    an accurate depiction of me playing the 100 baby challenge :joy:
  • Options
    @afai1261
    I bow to anyone doing this challenge :joy:
  • Options
    DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    I didn't have a preference for who would win going into this round.
    I love redheads, but Barbarella is so interesting. So I couldn't decide which I liked to win better. I think that Barbarella's personality will be fun to watch - especially with children.
  • Options
    @DCJ504 I had no idea who'd win until the very end :sweat_smile:
    Barbarella is so much fun to play, too. Downloading her and playing her: highly recommended :D

At all:

I mentioned my Hemingways in the 11th chapter and I - finally - worked on them a bit. For the story I need 4 teens and their families. 2 girl, 2 boys. Or in case I add some LGBTQ+ 1 girl, 3 boys, 3 girls, 1 boy. Not sure yet.

I just wonder if some of you would also be interested to submit sims for this and I would pick the ones that fit best for the story line I have in mind. If there's interest in that, I'd put up an extra casting thread for my other story, too :)
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hey there! Just read the dream dates... and finally responding to the semi finals.
    I was really sad to see Carla eliminated. She did so well though! Hopefully she’ll find someone to be very wealthy and comfy with though.

Congratulations to Barbarella! That’s going to be a match made for the movies... lol.

Poor Celia though, she seemed to heartbroken.

And as requested in the chapter...

caption.png
  • Options
    @TheYayToast
    Carla did well for so long! But MCCC already married her off, too. There are 3 girls married by now and she's one of them. His name is *drum rolls*
    ROMAN ROMEO :joy:

Does this name sound noble? Kinda, maybe?

Barbarella brings out the dumb dumb in Damian :joy: Let's hope their kids will be a bit smart at least :sweat_smile:

The eye twitching screenshot of Celia actually happened as Damian asked her to just be friends. Either I've missed this reaction all the times before with Don (remember the Jolies?) or it really broke her heart. I mean, the romance bar was in the 60s :# She's another girl that already found the one and is married :D His name is Rohan Landgraab. Oh, that would have been a name for Carla. Landgraabs are wealthy...

And the third girl already married is Eliza to a guy called Salvatore Dreamer. Sounds wealthy and exotic at the same time :joy:

And I'm sure the others still left will be married with a bun in the even sooner or later.

Even Mila was married as soon as I kicked her out after her young adult birthday :D

:joy: AWESOME :D When I noticed what they're up to in the game I tried ALL angles possible to find a good screenshot :D I think I'll also post it on the Funny moments thread.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Omg Barbarella won, I'm so happy!!! That's so cool, I hope you don't mind having so many babies, LOL! I'm excited to see what they look like. There will be a lot to choose from. :D

So the blonde ending up stealing Damian's heart who would have thought?
  • Options
    @kittymeow
    Congratulations again! :)

It gives me the opportunity to get another point for scoring so it's fine :p

For the next heir/heiress I'll have to figure out how to do it. There's not enough space in the household to keep them all. I guess the first few have to move out and be excluded from the poll and it'll be similar for the youngest kids. Considering two spots are "reserved" for Barb and Damian, there will be 6 to choose from. Or maybe less :sweat_smile: Clueless lol

I don't have all the rankings anymore (threw the notes away) but I still remember the very first one. Barbarella was first :) I guess there's been a hidden chemistry between the two from the start.
  • Options
    @kittymeow
    Congratulations again! :)

It gives me the opportunity to get another point for scoring so it's fine :p

For the next heir/heiress I'll have to figure out how to do it. There's not enough space in the household to keep them all. I guess the first few have to move out and be excluded from the poll and it'll be similar for the youngest kids. Considering two spots are "reserved" for Barb and Damian, there will be 6 to choose from. Or maybe less :sweat_smile: Clueless lol

I don't have all the rankings anymore (threw the notes away) but I still remember the very first one. Barbarella was first :) I guess there's been a hidden chemistry between the two from the start.
    Thank you. 😆

There is an option with MCCC where you can raise the number of people in your households but you have to go through to CAS a different way otherwise it will evict the sims. That's if you don't mind messing with that stuff, if not just kick them out. 😂 Do whatever you feel is best.

I'm surprised Barb won, I guess Damian has a thing for dumb blondes, lol. Though she's alien so she's pretty smart on her planet, just not on earth. 😅
  • Options
    @kittymeow
    A few years ago I tried a mod or cheat that increases the household capacity. It messed too much with my game. And with all the packs my computer is already a bit slow and the game sometimes doesn't run too smooth. But I don't wanna lower the graphics either :joy:

I guess the first 3 or 4 will be kicked out, the ones in the middle will be put in the poll and the ones born later are simply ignored :D I want to have the ones for the poll as teens so you can see what they'll look like. And I don't want to start the bachelor(ette) part too late :sweat_smile: For some reason my sims have babies as soon as possible.

Maybe I'll get her a rocket ship so she can visit Sixam and prove she's no dumb dumb there :joy:

Well, Damian ain't too smart either. The moment I gave him a voice he was a naive boy for me. Idk why.

The first legacy chapter of generation 2 will come out tomorrow :)
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    edited December 2019
    Even though Haley didn't make it very far, I'm very excited to send you another sim soon! Also: Did I miss something? Barbara's an alien? I feel like I missed a chapter...
    EDIT:Turns out I missed 2 chapters.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    @doggers123 I'm glad you like submitting a sim :) This time it might take a bit longer tho for two reasons. With Barbarella I try to have 10 babies in one generation for scoring purposes (and it also matches her bio) and now that I finally - and officially - graduated from uni, I start a job soon. The first part will only be 10 hours a week (I didn't have my grades yet) but I think somewhere around January I will get to work more hours :) But maybe I'll get through to the bachelor part in december :D
    Even tho I have screenshots for 6 chapters so far and there are only 4 of 10 kids yet. :#

You're not the only one who missed a chapter or more. I guess it's time I mark the new chapter comment here differently so it sticks out more obviously. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Just read the latest chapter.

I think Damien thought that Barbarella was lying about being an alien. He thought she was one of those kids that pretends they are an alien to feel special. But then he found out during woohoo cause he’s pretty sure normal girls don’t glow bright pink when they come undone.
  • Options
    The parents ain't pleased with Damian's choice. 😂

Imagine finding out your fiancee is an alien while woohooing, lol.

Damian should have the babies!

I think they suit really well they are both kinda on the goofy/dumb side. 😂

Omg, green babies. Are they pure alien? I haven't played with aliens much. Will they grow up with a disguise looking like the parents?

Poor Verónica, what happened to her? 😯
  • Options
    @TheYayToast That's a really good explanation. Tho Barbarella would glow bright green as her babies are green, too :D

@kittymeow The parents still need to get used to her being the new family member :D

I would feel a bit dumb because I didn't notice it all the time before :joy: Damian should feel dumb.

If only that was possible... :/

Naive and dumb go hand in hand :D They are a match made in heaven (or outer space).

I have to admit I cheated a bit because I wondered, too. I looked at their young adult versions and they don't have a disguise. In my BOTU I had an alien and his son automatically had a disguise. Tommy (the son) was a full alien like his father. But I guess Jamie and Bud are half alien, half sim.

Veronica has the self absorbed trait (if that's the correct word). She hasn't done anything fame related in a long time and now she feels tense :/ That moodlet looks depressing, doesn't it?
  • Options
    I have another chapter for you :) The reason why I post it stands in the intro.

Chapter 2.2
  • Options
    Just read the chapter... Barbarella is so cute.

And Veronica... oh dear.
    Don’t worry, you’ll have someone shouting “Leave Veronica Alone!!!” in response to the media’s harsh coverage of Veronica’s inevitable breakdown.
  • Options
    @TheYayToast Barbarella turns more and more into a clumsy puppy or kitten. We know she's not the brightest girl but she's cute being a dumb dumb :D

I know it's a bit of a spoiler but at one point when I opened the game her weird moodlet was gone. I have no idea how tho :joy: Well, but I have a guess but I didn't check it.
    And make a video of it where I cry saying that, my mascara anywhere on my face but my lashes? :joy:
  • Options
    It's OK, aliens can be very sneaky. 😆

Oooh, so they are hybrids? I thought they were full aliens. Do they look like normal sims with green skin then? I can't wait to see all these babies age. 😭
    Hopefully you will get a variety of children to choose from, fingers crossed they won't all be stuck with green skin. 😂

Poor Veronica, isn't there a way to stop the fame from fading? Though it makes a good story line.

I feel like more twins are to come for Barb and Damian, maybe even triplets. 🤔
  • Options
    @kittymeow Yeah the twins are hybrids. I wish they were full aliens, too, because then they'd have two looks: the green one and the disguise one.

I'll write a new chapter soon and there you see the twins grow up ^^ I don't know if we make it to children yet but definitely toddler stage.

I can't answer this without spoiling too much :joy:

I didn't google yet if there's a solution. When she turned 5-star I thought she'd stay like this forever. But then she lost a star :bawling: (I know that's a spoiler, too. Sorry :D )

Why do you feel like this? I'm on kid 6 by now and I'm not gonna tell you if there are more multiples or not :D
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    And here is the next chapter :)

Chapter 2.3

Chapter 4 follows Monday!

EDIT:
    I can't show you the new house in the game yet because of the snow but that was my inspiration for the structure:
    d98eb84bb5802a0fe84bbcacac3e68f3l-m0o.jpg
  • Options
    DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    The kids are soooo cute
  • Options
    DCJ504 wrote: »
    The kids are soooo cute

I agree!!! So adorable.

And Damien is so chubby. Hahaha.