The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited November 2019
    @mcrudd Virtual Private Network aka make the Internet think your in a different time zone plus security protection but mainly I use it to download sims eps early

Thank you fir explanation @Invisibleaes :) I live in New Zealand so don't really need that LOL. Happy simming everyone, just created my teen sim Raven now and gonna pop her off to Uni :D
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    @mcrudd Virtual Private Network aka make the Internet think your in a different time zone plus security protection but mainly I use it to download sims eps early

Thank you fir explanation @Invisibleaes bleaes :) I live in New Zealand so don't really need that LOL. Happy simming everyone, just created my teen sim Raven now and gonna pop her off to Uni :D

No you guys are the first, which is why I always set my VPN to NZ :joy: (you're about 12 hours ahead of us)
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    @mcrudd in about two hours the Internet will think I live there 😂 so I can download and play even though I’m on the East Coast of the USA.
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    here in australia we now have it i just downloaded it yay
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

No you guys are the first, which is why I always set my VPN to NZ :joy: (you're about 12 hours ahead of us)

Yip its Friday just after half past nine in the morning here :D

@mcrudd in about two hours the Internet will think I live there 😂 so I can download and play even though I’m on the East Coast of the USA.

Welcome to New Zealand ;)

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    It releases at 11 pm here but I can't get it until tomorrow as I have a job interview tomorrow first thing!

It's at a university as well, haha. Its something I'm looking forward to when I get home to relax :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    I have about 8 hours here in the western United States. I work about 7 of those, thank goodness!
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,346 Member
    edited November 2019
    So, that's her name... Becca! I really like this Sim. I think the Sims team did a really good job on the content (clothes, world design, etc) in this expansion.

76605254_2494944057284845_6009191518106025984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQlRsY0hli10uoLC-wuymi2zXK9pzIUfGKZmWA-HvjJvtzEe6AgsDGVd1080Zciv_fk&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.fna&oh=0c0f5f590c533cd0b7dfddf08b3086ed&oe=5E5A0077
  • Options
    ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    My mum has me busy cleaning today so I can keep busy while waiting, but I'm really looking forward to it
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    yeah passed my inspection and Sarahs here. my reborn doll.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    It releases at 11 pm here but I can't get it until tomorrow as I have a job interview tomorrow first thing!

It's at a university as well, haha. Its something I'm looking forward to when I get home to relax :smiley:

Good luck on your interview!
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Modsey wrote: »
    My mum has me busy cleaning today so I can keep busy while waiting, but I'm really looking forward to it

mines doing mine for me. had a housing inspetion she wanted it done right.
    :)
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    one hour to go for me
  • Options
    hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    One hour to go (UK based). I'm a little more excited than I should be! haha
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »

Good luck on your interview!

Thank you! :smiley::blush:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    AnastaciasgemAnastaciasgem Posts: 246 Member
    @Anastaciasgem

Congrats on going back to school! I really relate to you on the being out of school thing. I got my GED after sophomore year and haven't gone back due to my head being a mess too. I am rooting for you! <3

This was so kind, I teared up haha. It was a big deal for me to decide to go and it means a lot that someone understands that. I'm so sorry you've struggled too. I really hope things turn around for you <3
    iiudADB.gif
    Origin ID: Gemmaisasim
    The Minogue ISBI family tree
  • Options
    10 minutes to go!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I've had a ton of fun tonight. You guys will love it (I hope :D). Enjoy & good night!!!
    2sfnUYT.png

• Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I've had a ton of fun tonight. You guys will love it (I hope :D). Enjoy & good night!!!
    2sfnUYT.png

the bike looks like it was fun to use!
  • Options
    Baaaaahhhh my laptop decided to do a massive update when I restarted ready to download.
    Stressed! 5 mins to go! Can't wait.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    42% downloaded and I’m eating my pizza so I can jump right in as soon as it’s done!
  • Options
    ksimmiesksimmies Posts: 77 Member
    Ugh...I'm Eastern US....still at work. Several more hours to go 😣
  • Options
    phew just in time and downloading!!!!!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,516 Member
    5hrs 58 minutes!!!!!
    Can't wait!!!!!
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I'm downloading it now but I won't play tonight. My sim still isn't quite ready for uni so I won't be jumping straight into applying yet.