Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    33 hours to go for me. I’m so excited!!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    So the pack becomes available at 11pm on 15/11/2019 in the UK? That's fine by me as I'm planning on a Sims binge starting Saturday.

I shall be exploring the new world but not sending any sims to university. Plenty of time for that.

Two things that have got me excited are the computer security system and the allocating money during household split. Been wanting these for so long.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    So the pack becomes available at 11pm on 15/11/2019 in the UK? That's fine by me as I'm planning on a Sims binge starting Saturday.

I shall be exploring the new world but not sending any sims to university. Plenty of time for that.

Two things that have got me excited are the computer security system and the allocating money during household split. Been wanting these for so long.

11 pm on the 14th actually - so tomorrow night!
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    @calaprfy they came in the patch already I love being able to divide the household funds up!
  • Options
    I just realized how much fun I'm gonna have to redecorate the military base when this pack comes out. The showers & toilet stalls have been EXACTLY what I've been waiting for to complete the look :D
    rbFGtfx.png

In anticipation, I decided to build them a new little commons room downstairs - which in turn made me wonder if cafetérias will work everywhere? Or just in dorms / student commons? Does anyone know?
    UAoBwYg.png

• Options
    VPN paid ... time to get home tomorrow eve <3
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    @SimTrippy the cafeteria will work everywhere but on lots that aren't uni commons or housing you'll probably need to hire a vendor, they won't automatically open. the way the cafe stations or bars work outside of their respective lot types.
  • Options
    @SimTrippy the cafeteria will work everywhere but on lots that aren't uni commons or housing you'll probably need to hire a vendor, they won't automatically open. the way the cafe stations or bars work outside of their respective lot types.

Aww too bad! Would've loved a military cafeteria. :D thanks!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @calaprfy they came in the patch already I love being able to divide the household funds up!

@Invisibleaes I've been at work all day and yet to patch up. I'm so happy about the household funds divider. Will save me having to dish out money tree seeds to sims.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

@Invisibleaes I've been at work all day and yet to patch up. I'm so happy about the household funds divider. Will save me having to dish out money tree seeds to sims.

i like that sims can now be assined a side of the bed.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Hard to believe Tomorrow Night we get to download at Midnight. I have it preordered.

• Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    Hard to believe Tomorrow Night we get to download at Midnight. I have it preordered.

I know, I'm so excited for it, and an hour after that releases I get to play my new Pokemon games as I pre-ordered them on my switch so i get midnight release, as the EP comes out at 11pm for me.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Silly me. For some reason, I was thinking it would be released tonight at midnight. =-(
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    qpmomma wrote: »
    I am actually really excited about this! I'm currently playing a household with 3 daughters. The oldest is a teen. I'm developing an entire story for this pack and I haven't been this inspired in a while. 💜

Same here!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Britechester appeared on my world screen today. We're so. Close.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member

I always feel that’s a tease like you can see it but can’t have it yet lol
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    We're 1 Day Away!!!!!
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    We're 1 Day Away!!!!!

I'm excited for you PC users :P
  • Options
    LindsCaldwell89LindsCaldwell89 Posts: 3 New Member
    This might be a dumb question, but I want to know so I can figure out the best time to start reinstalling my game. What time will the game be available to download on Origin? Will it be midnight tonight, and please include time zone. Thanks all :)
  • Options
    LindsCaldwell89LindsCaldwell89 Posts: 3 New Member
    Nvm, I figured it out. Have to wait another day! :P
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

No kidding. My test sim is all prepared and I can't send her to school yet!
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Tomorrow at this time I will be staring impatiently for the time to strike 12am😖😖😖😖
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member

I know, I just want it right now
  • Options
    I just woke up thinking....today's the day!!!
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2019

Me too. I pre-paid even. I was surprised it said it's unlocked already and I can play it at midnight my time tonight.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....