Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited November 2019
    @mcrudd Virtual Private Network aka make the Internet think your in a different time zone plus security protection but mainly I use it to download sims eps early

Thank you fir explanation @Invisibleaes :) I live in New Zealand so don't really need that LOL. Happy simming everyone, just created my teen sim Raven now and gonna pop her off to Uni :D
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    @mcrudd Virtual Private Network aka make the Internet think your in a different time zone plus security protection but mainly I use it to download sims eps early

Thank you fir explanation @Invisibleaes bleaes :) I live in New Zealand so don't really need that LOL. Happy simming everyone, just created my teen sim Raven now and gonna pop her off to Uni :D

No you guys are the first, which is why I always set my VPN to NZ :joy: (you're about 12 hours ahead of us)
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    @mcrudd in about two hours the Internet will think I live there 😂 so I can download and play even though I’m on the East Coast of the USA.
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    here in australia we now have it i just downloaded it yay
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

No you guys are the first, which is why I always set my VPN to NZ :joy: (you're about 12 hours ahead of us)

Yip its Friday just after half past nine in the morning here :D

@mcrudd in about two hours the Internet will think I live there 😂 so I can download and play even though I’m on the East Coast of the USA.

Welcome to New Zealand ;)

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    It releases at 11 pm here but I can't get it until tomorrow as I have a job interview tomorrow first thing!

It's at a university as well, haha. Its something I'm looking forward to when I get home to relax :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    I have about 8 hours here in the western United States. I work about 7 of those, thank goodness!
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited November 2019
    So, that's her name... Becca! I really like this Sim. I think the Sims team did a really good job on the content (clothes, world design, etc) in this expansion.

76605254_2494944057284845_6009191518106025984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQlRsY0hli10uoLC-wuymi2zXK9pzIUfGKZmWA-HvjJvtzEe6AgsDGVd1080Zciv_fk&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.fna&oh=0c0f5f590c533cd0b7dfddf08b3086ed&oe=5E5A0077
  • Options
    ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    My mum has me busy cleaning today so I can keep busy while waiting, but I'm really looking forward to it
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    yeah passed my inspection and Sarahs here. my reborn doll.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    It releases at 11 pm here but I can't get it until tomorrow as I have a job interview tomorrow first thing!

It's at a university as well, haha. Its something I'm looking forward to when I get home to relax :smiley:

Good luck on your interview!
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Modsey wrote: »
    My mum has me busy cleaning today so I can keep busy while waiting, but I'm really looking forward to it

mines doing mine for me. had a housing inspetion she wanted it done right.
    :)
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    one hour to go for me
  • Options
    hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    One hour to go (UK based). I'm a little more excited than I should be! haha
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »

Good luck on your interview!

Thank you! :smiley::blush:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    AnastaciasgemAnastaciasgem Posts: 246 Member
    @Anastaciasgem

Congrats on going back to school! I really relate to you on the being out of school thing. I got my GED after sophomore year and haven't gone back due to my head being a mess too. I am rooting for you! <3

This was so kind, I teared up haha. It was a big deal for me to decide to go and it means a lot that someone understands that. I'm so sorry you've struggled too. I really hope things turn around for you <3
    iiudADB.gif
    Origin ID: Gemmaisasim
    The Minogue ISBI family tree
  • Options
    10 minutes to go!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I've had a ton of fun tonight. You guys will love it (I hope :D). Enjoy & good night!!!
    2sfnUYT.png

• Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I've had a ton of fun tonight. You guys will love it (I hope :D). Enjoy & good night!!!
    2sfnUYT.png

the bike looks like it was fun to use!
  • Options
    Baaaaahhhh my laptop decided to do a massive update when I restarted ready to download.
    Stressed! 5 mins to go! Can't wait.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    42% downloaded and I’m eating my pizza so I can jump right in as soon as it’s done!
  • Options
    ksimmiesksimmies Posts: 77 Member
    Ugh...I'm Eastern US....still at work. Several more hours to go 😣
  • Options
    phew just in time and downloading!!!!!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    5hrs 58 minutes!!!!!
    Can't wait!!!!!
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I'm downloading it now but I won't play tonight. My sim still isn't quite ready for uni so I won't be jumping straight into applying yet.