Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2019
    This might be a dumb question, but I want to know so I can figure out the best time to start reinstalling my game. What time will the game be available to download on Origin? Will it be midnight tonight, and please include time zone. Thanks all :)

Midnight Eastern.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    This might be a dumb question, but I want to know so I can figure out the best time to start reinstalling my game. What time will the game be available to download on Origin? Will it be midnight tonight, and please include time zone. Thanks all :)

Midnight Eastern.

Midnight (or close to) wherever you are basically - where are you located? That would be easier :)
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Midnight Eastern.

Midnight (or close to) wherever you are basically - where are you located? That would be easier :)

Well, for some people, that could be noon. Hereabouts, it'll be ten tonight, but I'll have to resist...must get to work early tomorrow if I'm to leave at a decent time. I've been working late all week for this.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Morning all. I pre-orderd from amazon(A origin code.) will it be ready to download at midnight tonight or not? Thanks.
  • Options
    YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    I think I'll get it in 11 hours.:) it says 1 am on 15/11:) its 11 hours away!!!

-Yarden.
  • Options
    Cookie4simsCookie4sims Posts: 149 Member
    North & South America (Midnight EDT New York Time, November 15th), countdown saying 16 hour. I'm Central time, which will be 11pm 11/14 here when University pack is released. On my Origin page, it say 11/14 release.
    https://simscommunity.info/2019/11/12/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-discover-university-pc-mac/
  • Options

Midnight Eastern.

Well, for some people, that could be noon. Hereabouts, it'll be ten tonight, but I'll have to resist...must get to work early tomorrow if I'm to leave at a decent time. I've been working late all week for this.

It's a world-wide midnight release though - everyone should get it around midnight (or 11 pm or 1-2 am depending on what time zone they are grouped into), regardless what time zone they're in. You don't have to wait til it's midnight in the US. It should already be out in NZ for example :)
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    Midnight for me. Hope I can stay awake, have been practicing. Can't wait!
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    mine says 11pm for me...
  • Options
    Morning all. I pre-orderd from amazon(A origin code.) will it be ready to download at midnight tonight or not? Thanks.

That depends on Amazon. They don't always have preorders ready to download at midnight. Origin does however.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    The hard waiting is happening with nanny baby down to nap I think I’ll go finish my crochet unicorns mane and watch James play university 😂
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    It’s Christmas Eve! :P
  • Options
    @cheesetruck basically! New sims games are always fun like that some more then others!
  • Options
    It’s Christmas Eve! :P

Seems like it.
  • Options
    Can't wait to get home and download!!! Wanted to leave work early but of course that won't work xD soooooon guys
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I got the timing wrong, I don't work today at all! I can download it as normal and play most of the day tomorrow before I DO have to go to work!
  • Options
    13hrs 8 minutes!!!!!!
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    I can download it tonight at 9 p.m...but I shall valiantly try to resist, because I know that if I do, I won't be able to sleep a wink until I've explored EVERYTHING, and that means I'd be less than useless at work tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    edited November 2019
    7 hours for me!
  • Options
    Can't wait to get home and download!!! Wanted to leave work early but of course that won't work xD soooooon guys

Same here lol unfortunately nannying means I’m waiting on the boss to get back I’m hoping he’ll be on time at 4:30pm so I can drive home and grab Starbucks download then order my pizza dinner because I’ll be too entranced in DU to make any other effort for food 😂
  • Options

Same here lol unfortunately nannying means I’m waiting on the boss to get back I’m hoping he’ll be on time at 4:30pm so I can drive home and grab Starbucks download then order my pizza dinner because I’ll be too entranced in DU to make any other effort for food 😂

It's horrible isn't it! I'm gonna go home early I said, maybe take an hour I thought. But I'll just leave same as usual because for some reason, when I want to leave early, all hell breaks loose. On my way now though!! Hope the boss will be there soon too where you are. And I'm jealous about the Starbucks!!
  • Options
    I have to work Tomorrow but after that I'm on vacation for a week so I'll have plenty of time for playing.
  • Options

It's horrible isn't it! I'm gonna go home early I said, maybe take an hour I thought. But I'll just leave same as usual because for some reason, when I want to leave early, all hell breaks loose. On my way now though!! Hope the boss will be there soon too where you are. And I'm jealous about the Starbucks!!

Of course it did because today of all days was the most inconvenient time for it to do so! I’ve got 5 more hours then I can head home! The last 1 and @ half will drag on though

It’s buy one get 1 half off from 2-7pm today I’m taking advantage of my want for holiday drinks and my sisters addiction to chestnut praline 😂