The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,737 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather begin every sentence with “According to my calculations,” or end every sentence with “Just kidding”?

According to my calculations. I always wanted to be Dorothy-Ann whenever we played Magic School Bus, so I'm already like 95% there.

https://youtu.be/3p9nhpg8znk

....... also now realizing that I've just outed myself as such a huge need, my friends and I played Magic School Bus.

I have the dang game on my Sega Pico. XD

584e1f0e5fe6c_161347b.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    According to my calculations. I'll sound like a pretentious plum but at least it's somewhat more appropriate in serious conversations.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather begin every sentence with “According to my calculations,” or end every sentence with “Just kidding”?

According to my calculations. I always wanted to be Dorothy-Ann whenever we played Magic School Bus, so I'm already like 95% there.

....... also now realizing that I've just outed myself as such a huge need, my friends and I played Magic School Bus.

Ohhh. I used to love that show. I still hear those one lyrics as "ride the crocodile of love" and I think it is much better.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    According to my calculations. I'll sound like a pretentious plum but at least it's somewhat more appropriate in serious conversations.
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhh. I used to love that show. I still hear those one lyrics as "ride the crocodile of love" and I think it is much better.

"ride the crocodile of love" :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

AHH, ONE OF MY FAVORITES.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited July 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

AT MY OLD SCHOOL-
    me:
    tumblr: see, that's what the app is good for.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    I keep on getting those spamscam emails threatening that they know my password and they're going to publish screenshots and my browser history and ruin my life if I don't do what they say (or whatever, I've never opened one). But weirdly, they've all claimed alicia23 is my password, so now I'm all paranoid and like "Did I change my password to alicia23??" 😩😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I keep on getting those spamscam emails threatening that they know my password and they're going to publish screenshots and my browser history and ruin my life if I don't do what they say (or whatever, I've never opened one). But weirdly, they've all claimed alicia23 is my password, so now I'm all paranoid and like "Did I change my password to alicia23??" 😩😂

LOL, I would like them to screenshot and publish my browser history. 😂 So threatening. 🙄
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Somehow my writing is slowly turning into a comedy...just listen to the title: the ups and downs of finding romance in a new city with the unfortunate help of a matchmaker
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I hate getting anxious over something, and wanting to vent, but it's so trivial that no matter who you vent to you're gonna get made fun of or called a drama queen for it
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I hate getting anxious over something, and wanting to vent, but it's so trivial that no matter who you vent to you're gonna get made fun of or called a drama queen for it

I think most people vent about silly things at least sometimes. You can talk about it here, if you'd like.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I think most people vent about silly things at least sometimes. You can talk about it here, if you'd like.

Basically... i got a sunburn on my back when i was swimming earlier and now i'm panicking cause sunburns are, you know, actually dangerous and potentially damaging
    And if i do develop something from it, i'm screwed because my parents never take any concerns i have seriously so they'll probably just brush it off
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Basically... i got a sunburn on my back when i was swimming earlier and now i'm panicking cause sunburns are, you know, actually dangerous and potentially damaging
    And if i do develop something from it, i'm screwed because my parents never take any concerns i have seriously so they'll probably just brush it off

That's not trivial at all, it's serious. Or at least, your concerns are serious. Do your parents know the risks? I don't actually have any advice or anything... I think my parents think the only thing that causes cancer is GMOs so I don't really know much.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Get some cream or something? Like a silicone cream or an Aloe Vera gel. I don't have much advice either. I never get sunburned even when I live in a hot country directly under the sun. 😂😂
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

That's not trivial at all, it's serious. Or at least, your concerns are serious. Do your parents know the risks? I don't actually have any advice or anything... I think my parents think the only thing that causes cancer is GMOs so I don't really know much.

I did. My mom said i'll be fine. I want to feel relieved but tbh i can't help but feel really upset.

Get some cream or something? Like a silicone cream or an Aloe Vera gel. I don't have much advice either. I never get sunburned even when I live in a hot country directly under the sun. 😂😂

I had a response to this but i realize it sounds very stalkerish and probably wouldn't be allowed here
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

I did. My mom said i'll be fine. I want to feel relieved but tbh i can't help but feel really upset.

I had a response to this but i realize it sounds very stalkerish and probably wouldn't be allowed here

Wait, what? Why stalkerish? Now I'm curious. Haha. You can PM if you want tho. 😊
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    So ah, I might have a possibly life-threatening skin rash, or not. And my doctor never called me back before his office closed...wow, trying hard not to get anxious at all :s
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q:

Type:
    I am (your_name), Lord of the _____________.

And let autofilll fill it for you.

I am DeKay, Lord of the lord.

XD

So ah, I might have a possibly life-threatening skin rash, or not. And my doctor never called me back before his office closed...wow, trying hard not to get anxious at all :s

Oh no. :(
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

I am Minty, Lord of the kids

hwat?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I am Lyric, lord of the rats

Autofill gets me
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

hwat?

:D I'm sad it doesn't say Bottomless Pit. :(
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

XD

I am squirrelwithacup, lord of the rings. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

XD

I am squirrelwithacup, lord of the rings. :joy:

Oh my God. :joy:
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

hwat?

:D I'm sad it doesn't say Bottomless Pit. :(

Me too :disappointed:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

XD

I am Bella, lord of the lord 😯
    ...the second and third suggestions were world and earth 😳

At the moment I don't have any other symptoms, so 🤞🤞🤞 it's just an allergic reaction to my new meds...which just means I need to switch, but that it's nothing too serious.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

XD

I am Bella, lord of the lord 😯
    ...the second and third suggestions were world and earth 😳

At the moment I don't have any other symptoms, so 🤞🤞🤞 it's just an allergic reaction to my new meds...which just means I need to switch, but that it's nothing too serious.

Mine were 'time' and 'game'. :P

Yeah, it could be since you're allergic to a lot of things. Haha.
    Y2D8eAf.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top