Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather begin every sentence with “According to my calculations,” or end every sentence with “Just kidding”?

According to my calculations. I always wanted to be Dorothy-Ann whenever we played Magic School Bus, so I'm already like 95% there.

https://youtu.be/3p9nhpg8znk

....... also now realizing that I've just outed myself as such a huge need, my friends and I played Magic School Bus.

I have the dang game on my Sega Pico. XD

584e1f0e5fe6c_161347b.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    According to my calculations. I'll sound like a pretentious plum but at least it's somewhat more appropriate in serious conversations.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather begin every sentence with “According to my calculations,” or end every sentence with “Just kidding”?

According to my calculations. I always wanted to be Dorothy-Ann whenever we played Magic School Bus, so I'm already like 95% there.

....... also now realizing that I've just outed myself as such a huge need, my friends and I played Magic School Bus.

Ohhh. I used to love that show. I still hear those one lyrics as "ride the crocodile of love" and I think it is much better.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    According to my calculations. I'll sound like a pretentious plum but at least it's somewhat more appropriate in serious conversations.
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhh. I used to love that show. I still hear those one lyrics as "ride the crocodile of love" and I think it is much better.

"ride the crocodile of love" :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

AHH, ONE OF MY FAVORITES.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited July 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

AT MY OLD SCHOOL-
    me:
    tumblr: see, that's what the app is good for.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    I keep on getting those spamscam emails threatening that they know my password and they're going to publish screenshots and my browser history and ruin my life if I don't do what they say (or whatever, I've never opened one). But weirdly, they've all claimed alicia23 is my password, so now I'm all paranoid and like "Did I change my password to alicia23??" 😩😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I keep on getting those spamscam emails threatening that they know my password and they're going to publish screenshots and my browser history and ruin my life if I don't do what they say (or whatever, I've never opened one). But weirdly, they've all claimed alicia23 is my password, so now I'm all paranoid and like "Did I change my password to alicia23??" 😩😂

LOL, I would like them to screenshot and publish my browser history. 😂 So threatening. 🙄
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Somehow my writing is slowly turning into a comedy...just listen to the title: the ups and downs of finding romance in a new city with the unfortunate help of a matchmaker
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I hate getting anxious over something, and wanting to vent, but it's so trivial that no matter who you vent to you're gonna get made fun of or called a drama queen for it
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I hate getting anxious over something, and wanting to vent, but it's so trivial that no matter who you vent to you're gonna get made fun of or called a drama queen for it

I think most people vent about silly things at least sometimes. You can talk about it here, if you'd like.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I think most people vent about silly things at least sometimes. You can talk about it here, if you'd like.

Basically... i got a sunburn on my back when i was swimming earlier and now i'm panicking cause sunburns are, you know, actually dangerous and potentially damaging
    And if i do develop something from it, i'm screwed because my parents never take any concerns i have seriously so they'll probably just brush it off
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Basically... i got a sunburn on my back when i was swimming earlier and now i'm panicking cause sunburns are, you know, actually dangerous and potentially damaging
    And if i do develop something from it, i'm screwed because my parents never take any concerns i have seriously so they'll probably just brush it off

That's not trivial at all, it's serious. Or at least, your concerns are serious. Do your parents know the risks? I don't actually have any advice or anything... I think my parents think the only thing that causes cancer is GMOs so I don't really know much.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Get some cream or something? Like a silicone cream or an Aloe Vera gel. I don't have much advice either. I never get sunburned even when I live in a hot country directly under the sun. 😂😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

That's not trivial at all, it's serious. Or at least, your concerns are serious. Do your parents know the risks? I don't actually have any advice or anything... I think my parents think the only thing that causes cancer is GMOs so I don't really know much.

I did. My mom said i'll be fine. I want to feel relieved but tbh i can't help but feel really upset.

Get some cream or something? Like a silicone cream or an Aloe Vera gel. I don't have much advice either. I never get sunburned even when I live in a hot country directly under the sun. 😂😂

I had a response to this but i realize it sounds very stalkerish and probably wouldn't be allowed here
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

I did. My mom said i'll be fine. I want to feel relieved but tbh i can't help but feel really upset.

I had a response to this but i realize it sounds very stalkerish and probably wouldn't be allowed here

Wait, what? Why stalkerish? Now I'm curious. Haha. You can PM if you want tho. 😊
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So ah, I might have a possibly life-threatening skin rash, or not. And my doctor never called me back before his office closed...wow, trying hard not to get anxious at all :s
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q:

Type:
    I am (your_name), Lord of the _____________.

And let autofilll fill it for you.

I am DeKay, Lord of the lord.

XD

So ah, I might have a possibly life-threatening skin rash, or not. And my doctor never called me back before his office closed...wow, trying hard not to get anxious at all :s

Oh no. :(
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

I am Minty, Lord of the kids

hwat?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I am Lyric, lord of the rats

Autofill gets me
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

hwat?

:D I'm sad it doesn't say Bottomless Pit. :(
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

XD

I am squirrelwithacup, lord of the rings. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

XD

I am squirrelwithacup, lord of the rings. :joy:

Oh my God. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

hwat?

:D I'm sad it doesn't say Bottomless Pit. :(

Me too :disappointed:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

XD

I am Bella, lord of the lord 😯
    ...the second and third suggestions were world and earth 😳

At the moment I don't have any other symptoms, so 🤞🤞🤞 it's just an allergic reaction to my new meds...which just means I need to switch, but that it's nothing too serious.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

XD

I am Bella, lord of the lord 😯
    ...the second and third suggestions were world and earth 😳

At the moment I don't have any other symptoms, so 🤞🤞🤞 it's just an allergic reaction to my new meds...which just means I need to switch, but that it's nothing too serious.

Mine were 'time' and 'game'. :P

Yeah, it could be since you're allergic to a lot of things. Haha.
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top