Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    :disappointed: My cupcakes rose too much in the middle.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    my muscles hurt
    send help

Same.
    Today's Q Q:

Type:
    I am (your_name), Lord of the _____________.

And let autofilll fill it for you.

I am DeKay, Lord of the lord.

XD

I am Bella, lord of the lord 😯
    ...the second and third suggestions were world and earth 😳
    So ah, I might have a possibly life-threatening skin rash, or not. And my doctor never called me back before his office closed...wow, trying hard not to get anxious at all :s

Oh no. :(

At the moment I don't have any other symptoms, so 🤞🤞🤞 it's just an allergic reaction to my new meds...which just means I need to switch, but that it's nothing too serious.

Mine were 'time' and 'game'. :P

Yeah, it could be since you're allergic to a lot of things. Haha.

It also follows the pattern of my other medication allergies. The funny thing is that I have a doctors appointment today :lol: with the gyn and certain things just started :sweat_smile: fun combo :grimace:

In my experience, they'll want you to cancel and reschedule for when it's done. That is, if they're doing an exam down there.

I don't think so..? I'm setting up care, and I'm not quite old enough for pap smear or anything yet, so :neutral:

Well, paps have more to with woohoo activity than age, generally speaking. Although at a certain age, you'll start doing them regardless, they'll just be less frequent if you're not woohoo...ly? active.

Oh, have you had the Gardisil shot? You should request to start the course if not.

Nope, which is why pap doesn't seem necessary at this point. I haven't messed with any of the STD vacs because I don't see a point since there is no woohoo happening.
    Doesn't matter much now because I got so lost because the directions THEY gave me sent me to the wrong place and THEY made me reschedule to the day before I move back into my dorm...which isn't happening.

I have an update on my rash: it isn't life-threatening yet, so my doc has given me some allergy meds to kick the rash, but that means I'm without seizure meds until I see him next week...

Well Gardisil at least is a course of I think three shots? Over the course of, um, a year? Can't remember exactly. So you'd have to plan pretty far in advance.
    How I will look like on Saturday at McDonald's seeing the Matcha Dip McFlurry and Seaweed Shaker Fries:

tenor.gif
    nUuZstU.png

Gah, probably gonna gain weight too so gotta do more cardio and resistance training.
    :bawling::bawling:

Mmm, I want the chicken pie.
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    my muscles hurt
    send help

Same.
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

XD

So ah, I might have a possibly life-threatening skin rash, or not. And my doctor never called me back before his office closed...wow, trying hard not to get anxious at all :s

At the moment I don't have any other symptoms, so 🤞🤞🤞 it's just an allergic reaction to my new meds...which just means I need to switch, but that it's nothing too serious.

It also follows the pattern of my other medication allergies. The funny thing is that I have a doctors appointment today :lol: with the gyn and certain things just started :sweat_smile: fun combo :grimace:

In my experience, they'll want you to cancel and reschedule for when it's done. That is, if they're doing an exam down there.

I don't think so..? I'm setting up care, and I'm not quite old enough for pap smear or anything yet, so :neutral:

Well, paps have more to with woohoo activity than age, generally speaking. Although at a certain age, you'll start doing them regardless, they'll just be less frequent if you're not woohoo...ly? active.

Oh, have you had the Gardisil shot? You should request to start the course if not.

Nope, which is why pap doesn't seem necessary at this point. I haven't messed with any of the STD vacs because I don't see a point since there is no woohoo happening.
    Doesn't matter much now because I got so lost because the directions THEY gave me sent me to the wrong place and THEY made me reschedule to the day before I move back into my dorm...which isn't happening.

I have an update on my rash: it isn't life-threatening yet, so my doc has given me some allergy meds to kick the rash, but that means I'm without seizure meds until I see him next week...

Well, you'd want to get them before you actually become active. If your first partner unwittingly spreads to you, then the vaccine won't do you any good.

Glad to hear the rash isn't life threatening. :+1:

That's the intention, to deal with the vacs when I intend to...partake in woohoo.

The biggest problem with the rash is switching meds. But I'll live.
    How I will look like on Saturday at McDonald's seeing the Matcha Dip McFlurry and Seaweed Shaker Fries:

tenor.gif
    nUuZstU.png

Gah, probably gonna gain weight too so gotta do more cardio and resistance training.

*drooling*

They offered those vaccinations to middle school girls in my province. My mom made me get them even though I didn’t want it (just because I am terrified of needles). I think they’re offering it to boys now too, but I’m not sure if that’s happening in my province.

Yes, it is now available for boys and actually in the US they have now extended the ages as being worthwhile to get it up to age 45.

The chicken pie is good but not as great as their chocolate pie they made the other time.

BlueIllustriousHylaeosaurus-small.gif
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,707 Member
    my muscles hurt
    send help

Same.
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

XD

Well Gardisil at least is a course of I think three shots? Over the course of, um, a year? Can't remember exactly. So you'd have to plan pretty far in advance.

tenor.gif
    nUuZstU.png

Mmm, I want the chicken pie.
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    my muscles hurt
    send help

Same.
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

XD

Well, you'd want to get them before you actually become active. If your first partner unwittingly spreads to you, then the vaccine won't do you any good.

That's the intention, to deal with the vacs when I intend to...partake in woohoo.

tenor.gif
    nUuZstU.png

*drooling*

They offered those vaccinations to middle school girls in my province. My mom made me get them even though I didn’t want it (just because I am terrified of needles). I think they’re offering it to boys now too, but I’m not sure if that’s happening in my province.

Yes, it is now available for boys and actually in the US they have now extended the ages as being worthwhile to get it up to age 45.

The chicken pie is good but not as great as their chocolate pie they made the other time.

BlueIllustriousHylaeosaurus-small.gif

If you had both, you'd think otherwise. 😂 The chicken pie isn't like your usual real chicken pie. It has that very "instant"/"put it in the microwave" taste. My mom always complains it tastes bitter as well.

But I mean, I don't mind having both. Just cuz I love to eat. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    You can see a forest fire from our yard. Lovely.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

That’s great! :)
    You can see a forest fire from our yard. Lovely.

Oh no. That’s scary. :(
  • Options
    Y'all, I got my eyebrows waxed and tinted today and the esthetician overdid it with the tint and now I look like Daenerys. :weary:

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRZuKbE0oWlGKyIPqmP1Z8Lq8behsB-rZDeh0MhDfI2ruGrGrdN
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    my muscles hurt
    send help

Same.
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

XD

tenor.gif
    nUuZstU.png

*drooling*

Do you think you will stop having the rash after your body gets used to the meds?

There's too much risk of the reaction becoming life-threatening, so my doctor doesn't want me to risk it at all. So I'm on the allergy medication until the other is out of my system. There's plenty of other seizure meds I can switch to, so I'm not sure it's wise to stay on what I've been on.
    my muscles hurt
    send help

Same.
    Today's Q Q:

Type:

XD

I'm not sure. I've always had nasty reactions to vaccines (like, nearly hospital kind) so I have to really pick and choose what I get, so I'm not up to date on anything I don't need. So the STD vacs will wait until I'm in a position for woohoo.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Y'all, I got my eyebrows waxed and tinted today and the esthetician overdid it with the tint and now I look like Daenerys. :weary:

what's so bad about looking like Daenerys
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    edited July 2019
    citysimmer wrote: »

what's so bad about looking like Daenerys

Nothing, she is beautiful. But I'm not pulling it off.

Plus she has that white-blonde hair to really make it pop. My hair is strawberry blonde, so it doesn't look as good.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Today's Q Q is:
    What's your fav mochi flavor?

MILK.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

I don't even know what mochi is
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

I had this amazing green tea mochi while I was in NYC and I can't stop thinking about it.
    Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

mochi-ice-cream-033.jpg
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

I had this amazing green tea mochi while I was in NYC and I can't stop thinking about it.
    Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

mochi-ice-cream-033.jpg

Is the inside green tea? Or the outside green tea? Cuz the green tea ones I had were all on the outside that's green tea and the inside is red bean.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Ick. No.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Ick. No.

:O You don't like mochi?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

I’ve never had mochi, so I can’t say.
  • Options
    Well, this drawing was supposed to be for a fun event from the host but they decided to cancel it. 😭 I finished it, nevertheless.
    xJjzRMc.jpg
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

Never had one 😝
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

I've never tried it!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    Yeah, I've never had mochi either.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Ick. No.

No. The texture was gross.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

mochi-ice-cream-033.jpg

Is the inside green tea? Or the outside green tea? Cuz the green tea ones I had were all on the outside that's green tea and the inside is red bean.

Green tea on the inside, I think it had like a mild vanilla on the outside.

Well, even if no one else has tried it, I love it.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    I had to get blood drawn at the doctor today which I HATE but ant man is on my bandage so it's fine
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Ick. No.

Aw, I like the chewy texture.
    Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

mochi-ice-cream-033.jpg

Maybe it's too Asian. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Ick. No.

Aw, I like the chewy texture.
    Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

Today's Q Q is:

MILK.

mochi-ice-cream-033.jpg

Maybe it's too Asian. XD

I love Asian food 😋
    7dW3gu7.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top