Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • Options
    Page 3295

@Brandontaylor Congrats to the family on their move to Twinbrook :) So sad that Lauren wasn't there for the move :(
    Sounds like a busy season for Brittany!
    Looking forward to seeing what Brittany does as a witch :)
    I'm sure she will do great at uni :)
    Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 Poor Darwin but he was being clingy.

@Hejix What a wonderful surprise for George! I am sure he will love working as a firefighter :)
    Oh and Laurel is a firefighter too! Lots of opportunity for George to have a chance with her :D

@CravenLestat More beautiful patterns! :)

@MamaSimTee You did a great job on the church and such a lovely wedding! :)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @GraceyManor , in that case, yes, I built the house and thank you very much for the compliment! I did enjoy decorating it.

No problem! the interior so pretty! =)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Going to do feedback again tonight starting from this page and previous before I listen to music but still excited about the day's events!

@MemoriiValentine Cute couple scenes :smile:

@CravenLestat Cute choice of hair :love:

@Advarius9001 Nice update :smile:

@Nindigo I don't know much about genies so not sure what happened there

@GraceyManor Beautiful garden scenes :smile:

@Brandontaylor I had four breakdowns that day lol I am ecstatic about the news! :smiley:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comment :smile: Nice family portrait :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    New update: :smile:

Getting ready to go to University soon but then I remembered to take the tests for my Sims. Courtney is going to be at Uni for the first time but her brother is still 'too young' to go yet

52354604_10156136347791497_6077997770361274368_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=dd629b5425963b2f3de309d3a36b7cb5&oe=5CE41C3A

They take the test outside

52417165_10156136347806497_8232410416085467136_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=fbb11cd65875c69ba4736958f15dc6e2&oe=5D22FAA3

Jasmine is sad that Courtney will be away but she has been to University a few times before so this time will stay at home

52382622_10156136347931497_1242045202735038464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=d5fe89e53840f1565f5b286f39946dcb&oe=5CEC08AA

At the other house Shelly has been added to take the test. She looks like her mother Janie here is her athletic clothes

52063593_10156136348036497_7430586811295989760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a76d9ab7aa4e7e6bfac6bdb45c76cb94&oe=5CEF20F4

She takes the test

52740089_10156136348076497_7700158389224996864_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=d2237b98b988888229fe24194d1f97be&oe=5CEFEE35

Darwin will also be going

52441730_10156136348096497_7956866484267909120_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=6f48803686a92c9641fad775691a362d&oe=5CDFAF24

He still has feelings for Sarah

52428028_10156136348161497_3544569086992187392_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=61c69ef21254c3fa69be58ca281c3fc0&oe=5D23898E

Warren and Stacy are also going. Warren is in his work clothes while Stacy is in her bed clothes

52606045_10156136348226497_1251838406774751232_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=8facbea25d8a67c9daea5b423386fcea&oe=5CEC2B62

Luckily it is the summer so she is not cold!

51771329_10156136348241497_3966221088890814464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=52a974d0b102a8f318fbef2a4146b705&oe=5D24B77B

My next updates should be from University :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Hejix Congrats on the 5 babies.

@Advarius9001 Congrats on the wedding.
    ****Nice remodel.
    ****Congrats on Blair's promotion.
    ****Great update.
    ****Is that house in Appaloosia Plains? Or possibly Sunset Valley? I think I have an old save using that house.

@Auroraskies According to one of the people in the comments for the mod, it works on all Sims, not just the active ones.

@Nikkei_Simmer Ah-hah. I see now. Sorry about your Just-No Mom. You're already getting the best revenge by living a good life without her.
    ****Homeless Haru's never going to get on his feet if the city/government keep taking all his money.
    ****Best of luck to Haru.

@Nindigo Congrats on the Visa level up.
    ****It took me forever to realize there was a difference between the Mummified Teddy Bear and the Scary Bearies: Mummy bear.
    ****Congrats on Beau's new trait.

@Mikezumi Nice work on Cedric.
    ****I'm surprised hey didn't take the kid with them.
    ****Happy graduation to Jaxon and Lara, and congrats on the wedding.
    ****To each their own. I really don't mind the berry Sims, but that doesn't mean everyone doesn't. If you ever do see a Sim you like, despite having a rainbow color, you can always remove it (I was serious when I said I don't care what you do to them). And if not, no harm/no foul.
    ****Yeah, I'm hoping he won't be a goofy-looking adult.

@MemoriiValentine Great update. Hopefully Daryl can make up his mind without someone else imploding.
    ****Looks like your SS and her boyfriend had fun at the festival.

@PalmArrow Here horsey, horsey, horsey...
    ****Thank you. I got it from a baby names app.
    ****Great pics.
    ****Nice party.

@Charlottesmom *waves*

@Brandontaylor Happy birthday, Jacob.
    ****Such a cute little kitty.
    ****RIP Jennifer.

@TadOlson Why does everyone else make building look so easy?

@Puddinroy Thank you.

@king_of_simcity7 Mascots are eerily punctual.
    ****I'm thinking they might need handiness as much as cooking.
    ****Good luck to everyone at University.

@Lucy_Henley Great update.

@Silverofdreams30 Sorry about your internet.

@GraceyManor Sounds like a great new save.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I had a fairly uneventful weekend, Sims-wise anyway. Friday I went to see Happy Death Day 2U (very good, not very scary, though). Saturday one of my aunt's was turning 60, so we went to a surprise party for her.

Sunday, I started (another) new save in an attempt to test out the SPN babies mod I use. In order to streamline the process, I put Sims I downloaded off the Exchange (cc-free) together in a house to play. The first one was @CravenLestat's Cleopatra Philopator (??), a mummy-Sim, and the second was a witch-Sim named Chester Ogden that I'd gotten as part of a gift exchange a couple years ago. They're living in Riverview (a town I haven't played before - no judging). They seem to have hit it off, as they autonomously flirt (usually watching the stars). I did change a couple traits and LTWs, though, since I want to concentrate on my other plans for the save. I have a pic of Chester sleeping.
    0nFh5Fg.jpg

I also discovered that some cc downloads I thought were going to be a problem are behaving (well, they're transferring out of my DL folder anyway). I'll try to get into CAS with a Sim in the near-future so I can properly check.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    @MoonandStars83 The Mascot will arrive as soon as a Sim moves in almost like he is waiting for them outside... :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    @MoonandStars83 Thank you :) It's nothing personal but I have yet to see another simmers' sim that I would want in my game regardless of colour. I know I could change them to my taste but when I am looking for sims to populate a town I don't want to do a lot of work or I might as well build them from scratch myself and many simmers introduce default sims into their gene pools with the use of IFs and service sims which makes sims a little too bland for me.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if there's a way to disable subway noises? the world I'm in has a subway, but I hate to delete but the noise at the sim's house is annoying lol.
  • Options
    KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    The triplets from the PC family aged up to children!

Before:
    HwnP6Nt.jpg

Casual Clothes:
    ZgmQIIf.jpg

Formal Clothes:
    tJjEnUO.jpg

Athletic Clothes:
    7JR8OCs.jpg

Winter Clothes:
    2CTJRkt.jpg

Please note that they aren't supposed to be living in 2019, but in the past. How much in the past? I don't know, The Sims timeline doesn't follow the real world timeline. Maybe the 60s equivalent on the sims?
    Special note for Anninka's hair (the girl in the middle): did you know you can color each of the balls on the hair with different colors? :smiley:
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • Options
    Been called into work early tomorrow so going to bed early. A Sims update tomorrow afternoon hopefully
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    Homeless Haruo was a bit too dreary even for my tastes...so I'm gonna put it aside for now in favour of playing with my JAG Sims... :D
    The Best Laid Plans O'Mice and Men
    Chapter One - "Watch Those Occult"
    The Needs of the Navy come foremost when it comes to stationing personnel. That rang in Vice-Admiral Nakamura's mind as he looked over at the large house on a bare lot stuck in the boondocks called Moonlight Falls. Just two weeks earlier he'd been stationed at the Pentagon as one of the flag-staff of the Chief of Naval Operations and he was on track for his fourth star at the next Congressional nominations for "admiral". He had thought he was on a fast-track assignment to the CNO's chair once the current CNO vacated his position (another phrase for retired).

But then the call came in and he was told, "We need you to find out what's going on in Moonlight Falls, there's been news out of the ordinary. If what they're telling us is true, we're going to get ourselves overrun with werewolves and the undead. and that's not something the President wants to hear. We want you and five of your best to go out there and investigate what's going on and report back to us. That way we know whether or not we have to send the military in there to settle things down." That was another military term, it meant that they'd send in special forces and basically eradicate the town of any thing and anyone that looked suspiciously as though they were occult.

Well, this definitely was a test, to see if he had the wherewithal to figure out the next move - to strategize and solve a problem. And if there was an outbreak of the occult, it was a military problem. The military brass seemed to think that there was nothing that couldn't be solved by liberal usage of .556 NATO blasting holes in anything that looked suspicious and moved. There was another old military saying, "If it moves, shoot it until it stops moving."

But at least he was stuck here with five of his best friends in the military. He looked over at the five and shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, looks like we're going to have to make the best of this situation." Three of them were JAGs, one of them was his old squadron-mate and then there was Phil. Holy geez...he was going to be fun to regulate. Phil had the attitude that he knew what the hell he was doing and consequence be dammed, he was going to do it his way. Plus on top of that he was a few fruit-loops short of a full bowl. Yeah, Insanity was fun...especially for Phil. Considering the fact that he also talked to himself, at least he'd never be lonely.

Well, the first thing was to blend into the community, or at least try to as much as six military officers could do. First of all, for the males, their haircuts would instantly peg them as military, but there was nothing that they could do about that. They were still under the auspices of Navy Uniform Regulations, but at least they could stay out of uniform as much as possible. So, as ordered, Mac and Meg decided to check out the Elixir shop just to see what was going on, Kimber decided to go get groceries. After all they still needed to eat and well, if they didn't they'd soon find out that they wouldn't be able to keep up their surveillance. When the three women got back, Kimber and Mac set about cooking. Kimber decided to make Autumn Salad, since with no cooking skill, she wasn't about to turn their only living area into a blazing inferno. Mac on the other hand, used the baking oven to bake up some cinnamon rolls, which would be a pleasant aside to rabbit food, at least until some of them had enough skill to be able to cook up a dish using bleeding chunks of deceased mooing animal.
    Screenshot-20.jpgScreenshot-21.jpgScreenshot-27.jpgScreenshot-28.jpg The Vice-Admiral and Harmon Rabb Jr. decided that they were going to go fishing; it was the manly thing to do. So being manly men, the two went out and stood around in the blazing heat for five or six hours, running the risk of dehydration and heat-stroke to toss a line in the water and wile away the time waiting for something to bite, though preferably not by a snake in the grass. Pythons had plenty of teeth and though non-venomous, they were known to inflict severe wounds that could get infected easily necessitating a run to the hospital. And of course there was one brainless snake importer that ended up having a crate of Malayan Kraits go missing...and evidently they'd escaped establishing a breeding colony. That was friggin' joyful. Malayan Kraits were known to be highly venomous and the only thing that could safely corner and capture them were cats. They were something that you sold off quickly, not because you wanted to make money off them. It was that they were bipolar-psycho. In the daytime, they were generally placid and not prone to biting, but come sundown, holy jumpin' jehosephat, they turned into psychotic nope-ropes and envenomation by one of them would be a one-way ticket to the morgue. Vietnam Veterans used to call kraits, "two-step" snakes. If you were bitten by one, you took two-steps and keeled over dead. So they were very careful about where they placed their feet.

Meanwhile, Phil, on the other hand, was up to his shoulders in reconstituted food waste trying to pick out items that he could sell or clean up and utilize as furniture. Of all the things the Navy did; was stick them in the middle of no-where with nothing but beds, kitchen appliances, and several washrooms. And they got an expense account, that they were only to use for emergency purposes. Considering the temperature was 84.2F...in Moonlight Falls (which is hot for someplace close to the mountains), that food was not sticking around...and it turned into the most rancid smells that Phil's olfactory senses had ever known. And if he had to keep rummaging around in the dumpster, he soon have a reunion with the inner contents of his stomach.
    Screenshot-24.jpgScreenshot-25.jpgScreenshot-26.jpg By this time, it was a little past "high-noon" roughly about 1:18PM and the sun was beating down mercilessly. So far, Harm had managed to snag a goldfish, a minnow and a rainbow trout. All of which would go into the fridge to keep it from rotting. Vice Admiral Toshio Nakamura had caught a minnow and two goldfish. So they decided to keep fishing. Besides the admiral wasn't going to go home without a trout, the risk of dehydration - it was nothing. Since they were both anglers, Tosh and Harm were able to catch fish rather readily, however, Harm appeared to be gaining skill a lot faster in fishing, than the admiral.
    Screenshot-29.jpgScreenshot-30.jpg Both Kimber and Meg were reading cooking skill books to be able to cook for the men who were going out to hunt for stuff, whether it be fish, or foul junk. At least they would come home to good meal. But the women also had other tasks to do too. Their jobs would be to reconnoiter the shops and see if they could find out any information on the occult. And the men would take the riskier recon missions, the ones involving contact with the occult: meaning armed and violent conflict.
    Screenshot-32.jpg As it was, the house was bare bones. There wasn't really a piece of furniture in the house. All of that would have to be scrounged around. They weren't to touch the account unless it was for food or emergency purposes. So anything that they were to use in order to furnish the house would have to be found and repurposed or sold if it didn't meet their tastes. Frankly the Navy gave them the bare minimum that they needed to survive their assignment; creature comforts were not a priority. So whatever they needed to provide their rear-ends with some comfort were going to have to be taken care of by the six officers' ingenuity.

So...they were resigned to the fact that they were told by the Navy to plant their rear-ends in Moonlight Falls until otherwise ordered.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,777 Member

An Ultimate Sim Update

pG0hyiE.jpg
    After coming back from a court case (she detonated objects in public), Brittany decided to invent again. Unfortunately, she caught herself on fire and had to put herself out in the shower.

z5Zg8rU.jpg
    Jacob started learning the painting skill. I'm trying to make him learn as much as he can.

Vj25SRK.jpg
    Brittany has gotten pretty far in her inventing. She already has level 10 and 80% of the inventions made. Here she is making a harvester to sell.

XdMGQcW.jpg
    Rebecca got promoted finally. It took her a bit but she is now at level 5, I believe.

7mX8rST.jpg
    Brittany just recently had invented a time machine. Using it, she went back in time to an invasion by Napoleon, and also worked as a court jester for a king!

jjPv3Kh.jpg
    On his 95 day, Andrew Keaton passed away around supper. Now only Rebecca remains from Lauren's line of the tree.

0DK7Ly6.jpg
    A long time ago in Riverview, Andrew wanted to give Grim a piece of his mind. Now the two put aside their differences as Andrew goes to the afterlife. This may not be the last we see of him, however.
  • Options
    Just did some more work on Josh, not for current save but for a future save :)
    40175080293_8da7eedbc9_o.jpg
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @MoonandStars83 the house is in Sunset Valley. It's across the road from the Single Moms Household. In the previous screenshot, you can see Sandi French. The house that the Furystrykars are living in is called Ye Old Tudor.

Recently, it was a full moon and Advarius decided to go to Pleasant Rest Graveyard and explore the catacombs. He came out, singed, but with an unknown special seed. And then he saw VJ Alvi standing there:
    Screenshot-371.jpg
    'VJ, it's way past your curfew, you should leave before you get into trouble with your dad' Advarius explained.
    'So? I don't care. Buzz off!' VJ said, in a truculent tone. Advarius looked at the teen in disbelief. 'No, I'm not leaving, VJ. I'm here to pay my respects to the deceased' he replied. VJ Alvi sneered. 'Yeah, right. You're going to raise the dead!' He should not have done that. Advarius went balistic. 'LISTEN HERE, YOU (censored), I AM NOT THAT TYPE OF SUPERNATURAL. I DO NOT RAISE THE DEAD, UNLESS THEIR TIME WAS NOT RIGHT. YOU, YOUNG MAN, HAVE EARNED YOURSELF AN ICEBLAST!' VJ knew he was really in for it now. Advarius started chanting the spell words, and with a flash, Vj Alvi was turned into an ice sculpture.
    Screenshot-373.jpg
    'G--get...me...o-out..ACHOOO!' shivered VJ. 'Only if you now leave this graveyard, and go home' replied Advarius. 'O-ok! I'll leave! I'll g-go back home!' with magical energy, springing forth, Advarius cast a fire blast at the VJ Alvi ice sculpture.
    Screenshot-374.jpg
    Whoops. He singed VJ. VJ took his leave, having learned to not annoy Advarius. Then Cindy Furystrykar rode over on her hover scooter to see the ghosts:
    Screenshot-375.jpg
    She met a lonely ghost called Opal Suarley. Poor lass had drowned somehow...

In the morning, word spread that an evil witch had taken up residence in Sunset Valley. Samson Nials is his name. He met Advarius, only to have Advarius win against him in a spellcasting duel, be haunted by the Tragic Clown's ghost and burnt:
    Screenshot-376.jpg
    Advarius will be onto Samson if he tries anything nasty. And this is what he looks like normally:
    Screenshot-378.jpg
    I think I need to put some Evil Mr Gnomes in his front lawn.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Okay, so I heard some random noises in my sim's house, curious to what it was I looked around and saw this

52143654_251435969113996_3020833396164132864_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=f530a7c4fb8337b1f42dfbd8f95ffe98&oe=5CE965C7

A stray dog came into my house! I didn't realize strays could just come in without being invited...I didn't have the heart to kick him out.XD
  • Options
    52519433_251437522447174_6074815800890359808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=08391d60d01f653a64a0c7dbddbc7c0c&oe=5D239AC8
    And another one.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Awwwww, HELL!!!
    YerScrewedBuddy.jpg
    screwed.jpg
    Yup...time to bite the bullet and decide. Either way, someone's going to be hurt.
    Both got hearts for him.

Oh...and if THAT wasn't enough... Hello, Article 133, Conduct Unbecoming (Fraternization)
    UCMJ.jpg
    Tosh is their superior as a vice-admiral; and since they're on assignment, they're currently under HIS command.

Which basically means... NONE of them can get together... >:) Oooh, the tension... :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    52591498_251468929110700_3430950992806412288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=861089f1b16799f51741bdc35dd9eb36&oe=5CDF6082
    Squawk Squawk.XD Stella enjoyed playing with the little bird that flew into her yard.She still wish she could remember where she came from
    but she was getting comfy with her new home.

52491601_251468955777364_5380531734741778432_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=a217d2d5e6f401206772505878210408&oe=5CDD5170
    "Looks like you made a new friend Stella." "Oh Officer Mullins.Hello, I didn't see you."

52676583_251468939110699_3950744260139024384_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=be466ce5dcc015dc03dd2cf4739c4996&oe=5CE1B600
    "Please, Stella.Its Alex, and its fine.I just came to see how you were coping.If you could recall anything else yet?"
    "No, nothing." Alex looked at all the work Stella had put into the garden."You honestly, don't have to do that Stella, I'm the one
    responsible for the lot."

52327009_251468992444027_936982854045270016_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=956eeb21825a875151aa57c6034ba5d0&oe=5CF2C7FF
    "Oh yes, I know.But its my way of paying, since I can't pay money." "Fair enough, well thank you.Lets go have fun,
    you seemed to have worked a lot today."

52592411_251476022443324_4257970477777027072_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=1334675dec07765db302210e81d0284e&oe=5CF7524A
    "Wow, I didn't realize how much there was to do here.Alex chuckled."I see we'll have to get you out more." Stella wasn't one
    for going out, she loved working in gardens, and on her Athletic Skill.Let's see if she'll have fun.

52917923_251476029109990_8000521670030786560_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=38172ed4c54174cc7fdfe58e29acb087&oe=5CF62F32
    "I'm not very good at bowling.." It was true.Stella was never one to bowl."Well, you'll fit right in, neither am I."

52153219_251476045776655_600245989130895360_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6a6d22dba3dfd4dcab4962bd747ab7fa&oe=5CE27E87
    Apparently Alex is better than he originally thought.

52819998_251476075776652_287943356372221952_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=1d092ec99ec8b70474a11b428c481047&oe=5CE3A7D8
    "Funny...I never heard of Edmonworld" before.I don't ever recall it being on a map...." Alex looked at her curiously.
    "I think you hit your head a little harder than you think.I really think you should get checked by a doctor."

52723196_251476109109982_5135573944371249152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=91718176feeb57ae0a6d13a47b088561&oe=5CF3A5A2
    "No, I'm fine.Just tired." "let's get you home then."

52853971_251476119109981_5129938981638635520_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=58808a3fa986370ac7c4f5f3a071fc07&oe=5CF2EF9F
    "Here you go Stella.If you need anything, let me know." "Thank you Officer Mullins" "Alex, Stella, and anytime"
  • Options
    I fell behind too far to catch up from all the comments, so I'm gonna start on the last few pages.

@PalmArrow
    A little late on these responses.But congratulations on your sim's engagement.Their wedding in the winter
    was beautiful.

@Brandontaylor
    My sims always fail at inventing things, or they get bored and quit.XD
    Good Job Brittany for sticking at it.Oh Congrats on the title! Did they get a prize of any sort?
    Its cute when you try to get the kids off the spring rider.XD
    Kaboom! That's how you do it.XD Ouch.She needs a shower ASAP.XD

@Puddinroy
    Thanks for the compliment on my avatar =)

@king_of_simcity7
    Oh good luck in Uni.Her dress is super cute.
    I want a job watching tv lol.

@Mikezumi
    Thank you for all the comments on my updates.
    Sorry I haven't responded, been super busy, as always
    I enjoyed all your updates and pictures!

@MoonandStars83
    Thanks!

• Options
    The Best Laid Plans O'Mice and Men
    Chapter Two - "Moonlight Falls"

Moonlight Falls was an eerie place, even during the daylight hours. It wasn't a hive of activity; in fact, the streets and parks were deserted as there were few recreation places for the residents to even bother going to. On top of that, the only activities were at the supernatural hang-outs and those were for werewolves and vampires, though none of them had run into any yet. It wasn't for the sake of not trying. It was just that if there were any supernaturals around, they didn't make themselves known during daylight hours, which meant that they would have to start playing at night if they were going to discover anything about the occult.

As it was Phil returned home about the same time as the other two men did. It was clear what Phil had been doing as they could smell him from a block away, either that or the storm of fruitflies hanging around him, because they thought that they could get some more nourishment from the noxious miasma floating around his head.
    Screenshot-35.jpg As they were all getting kind of hungry, they decided that it would be better to grab a bite to eat, but they told Phil, "You stink, take a shower!". Four O-6s and a flag-rank officer telling him to go clean himself off was not a suggestion to an O-5. It was a direct order, so Commander Phil Burrows went and got himself cleaned off, as directed before proceeding to the fridge to get himself some sustenance. His superiors didn't want to end up revisiting their own breakfast, after all.
    Screenshot-40.jpgScreenshot-41.jpg During the course of the day, Kimber and Meg had been doing some reading of Book One of the cooking skill, and they managed to finish reading the books, so they felt able enough to do some cooking tomorrow with some of the items that Tosh and Harm had brought home. Of course, the men would have to get rid of the toads at the grocery store tomorrow or go to the elixir shop themselves in order to divest themselves of the slimy amphibians.
    Screenshot-33.jpgScreenshot-34.jpg Tosh and Harm discussed the events of the day so far and tried to figure out what they needed to do in order to stay on top of things. It wouldn't do to have the occult know anything about them or find a way to corral the officers in their abode. They needed to be on their guard more than anything. If they were unsuccessful, they could potentially lose their lives or even worse. "I think there's such a thing as a cure serum" Harm indicated to Tosh.

"Then, we need to get those whenever they're in stock in the elixir shop. It doesn't matter the cost. If you get bitten by a vampire or maimed by any occult, the cure elixir is the only thing that's going to save you from becoming one of them." Tosh replied grimly. "That and if we find any silver, we figure out how to smelt them down into bullets because if we don't, the weres will take us out."
    Screenshot-37.jpgScreenshot-38.jpg After dinner, Phil, having eaten, went out to get the insects that he'd managed to collect during his adventures in the dumpster over to the science center and recoup some money for his efforts. There had to be some pay-off for spending most of the day up to his shoulders, upside down in rotting goop. Yeah, there was, although the scientists belly-ached about paying out for common insects, they still paid out and Phil was able to get some cheese so that they could potentially have either mac n' cheese or grilled cheese sandwiches. Either one was fine, to Phil. He didn't have the exotic palate of the vice-admiral and his superior officers who had the income to be able to afford to go eat out.

With 22 years of service, Tosh was making over §14,900 a month as a vice-admiral which came out to a pretty good chunk of change, considering that most of the population didn't earn nearly that much. But then again, the trade-off was putting your life on the line for your country. Every serviceman who dons a uniform, in essence, writes a blank check to their country payable up to and including his life, in the line of service, so having served for as long as he'd had, the pay was commensurate with his military experience. Phil, on the other hand, as a O-5, was only making just a little over §6500/month.
    Screenshot-44.jpgScreenshot-45.jpg When Phil stopped at the grocery store, he ran into an occult with wings. When he was done his grocery shopping, he engaged her in conversation. He figured to himself Fairies are supposed to be the good guys, right?. Yeah, guess he's never run into an evil fairy before. If he had, he'd be singing a different tune. Well, Marigold Maldano was more than interested in talking to him...in fact so much so that she started spewing hearts and harps. She knew instantly that she was talking to a human, but he intrigued her.
    Screenshot-49.jpgScreenshot-51.jpgScreenshot-52.jpgScreenshot-53.jpg It probably wasn't too wise for Phil to get that enthralled by a fairy, however, he figured, to heck with torpedoes, full steam ahead and turned on his charm. Who says insanity isn't good for anything? Of course, Pappy Wolff just happened by...and well, you know just how keen their noses are. Pappy Wolff was clearly in werewolf form and snarled as he walked past Phil, his nose crinkling, "Take another bath, you stink!!!"
    Screenshot-55.jpgScreenshot-56.jpg Phil decided the better course of action was to get out of there before anything happened. Despite his insanity, he still had enough common sense to know that if he fought the werewolf, he'd come out on the losing end and possibly even taking a cursed bite. So he took his leave of Ms. Maldano and headed home.

Meg on the other hand, knew exactly what she was doing. She was planning to get her hooks into Tosh as soon as possible as she knew that Kimber was probably planning to make a move. After all, she'd seen them make googly-eyes at each other. And that was a warning signal if Meg was reading it correctly. Yeah, she was going to outmaneuver that female naval aviator and snag her man. Plus the fact that like Harm, he came with gold wings and lots of gold rings on his sleeves (those big admiral's stripes on Tosh's uniform had to count for twice the number of four-stripes that Harm had). So she snuck into Tosh's room...and smirked at him, "Just came in for a bit of conversation. It's a bit boring sitting in the dark in my room." Dang the Navy for not allowing them to buy themselves some lights for their bedrooms. Well at least it was Phil up to his neck in nauseating rotting foodstuffs and not her. If he found some lights in the dumpster, at least they'd be able to fix it up and use it.

In any case, since there were no chairs in the room either, she decided to curl up on the bed beside Tosh and have their conversation there. Half of Tosh's mind was going a mile a minute trying to keep abreast of what she was talking about as well as making sure that he stayed on the right side of the UCMJ. Could this technically be considered as contravening Article 133? I mean, she's a JAG right, she should know the ins and outs of the Uniform Code of Military Justice...and I don't want to step on the wrong side of the fraternization rule.
    Screenshot-57.jpgScreenshot-59.jpgScreenshot-61.jpgScreenshot-63.jpg While the other half was going, Gosh, she's pretty... Yeah...stop right there...or you're going to end up with a Conduct Unbecoming an Officer charge. Besides, she's your subordinate at this point in time. Start thinking with your other head instead of the one males usually think with.

Author looks in the mirror... "uh...wait a minute". :confused:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited February 2019
    @Brandontaylor That is Hannah Heinrich my Octoberfest waitress who likes fighting.You weren't around when I made her but she hooked up with Jared Frio After beating him up.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Click play below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IorJpXrHc70

And then she fell in love

MR58pDw.png

hKQQbEb.png

zcnZzpv.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Young Zumi very much wants first bite at Josh ;)

Young Zumi meets old Mikezumi :D Old Mikezumi's house is where I makeover new sims :)
    32200374457_e706af29a0_o.jpg

Josh and Zumi shared a joke :)
    47142377421_08d7b8a993_o.jpg
    32200373667_c8c6afeb8b_o.jpg

33266542068_323de9a544_o.jpg
    47142376671_2b4cf72384_o.jpg
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Hello all :) I’m sorry I haven’t left feedback in a while. I have caught up with all the posts and left Awesomes though!

Aside from being busy (I’ll be flying back to Australia tomorrow, in preparation for the new semester at uni which starts next week), I just haven’t really felt like posting on the forums or even Simming for a while. To be honest, the reason for that is a little, shall we say, personal, but it’s something I really need to get off my chest, so I’ll be putting it under a spoiler.
    It really makes me feel disappointed to see that, of late, so many posters are just putting up updates left and right without bothering to leave feedback for the many others who share the thread with them. Strictly speaking, no one is required to write comments to others, but it is a thoughtful gesture that’s very much appreciated nonetheless. It shows that you are truly interested in discussing with others what they are doing in their games… which is the entire purpose of this thread if you ask me.

I have been posting on this thread (inconsistently) for more than a year now, and even though that’s nothing in comparison to some of the other regulars, I’m sure that there’s at least a few who are familiar with my “style”. I do not typically provide feedback to those who do not give it to others, including those who only reply to comments that others have made on their own posts. My approach is simple: you get out what you put in. Apologies if I offend anyone, but I’m going to be blunt here now because it needs to be said: if you don’t make an effort to write feedback to others, don’t expect to get it in return. At least not from me.

Well that was satisfying. Anyways, happy Simming all, and I’ll see you again… later this week… maybe?
  • Options
    @TinySpaceFox I totally understand where you are coming from. It's one of the reasons I have been weaning myself off this thread. There are still some who give me hope so I continue to post every few days but, for the most part, I am happy to just sim silently in between Netflix and Stan marathons.

I hope you have a safe flight home and good luck with uni *hugs*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top