August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

I need hellpp!!!

I really need help.. I know this might not be the place to post this but.. please don’t delete this post yet, I would have went and searched for help on the official ea contact page, let me tell you why i didn’t:
First of all, i am on my phone right now, and will be so for the next few weeks, since i cannot access my computer from the place where i am right now, the only three options i had were the following:
1. CALL ea support
2. Email ea support
3. Ask on the sims forum

Let’s see why I didn’t choose the first two options
1. Calling ea support is only available in canada and usa.. i am from neither of these countries, even if it would be available in my country i still wouldn’t have called.. I am too shy to talk.. My english accent is too bad.. and I have a child voice.. which I have been laughed at a lot for, so calling ea support is definitely off the list..
2. Emailing ea support would be too slow.. I am pretty impatient.. so i was left with the last option....
3. The forums.. I almost always had really fast replies in here.. and helpful too..

Now that that’s all out the way, back to the topic.. IIIIII NEEEEEEEDDD HEELLLPPPP....
I just finished the marriage quest and I was so excited that.. instead of promoting my sims husband.. I accidentally pressed “Create”.. I was absolutely infuriated that I couldn’t go back to the “family tree/picture” thing and promote my sims husband to join the household and control him.. so i went ahead and created another girl... but surprise surprise... I couldn’t remove her.. The only option I had was to retire her.. but I can’t even retire her since she has to build up 4. Freaking. Traits! I just wanted my sims husband to join her household.. is there any way? :'(
Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
2lDWFwI.gif

Comments