October 23 - A small but important update for Mac, here the details!
October 22 - Get ready to go to school with The Sims 4 Discover University Expansion Pack! >> Click here for the orientation video.
October 18 - Take a look at the Friday Highlight and discover some awesim discussions! Click me!
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here

I need hellpp!!!

2...Next

Comments

• txmadhousetxmadhouse Posts: 1 New Member
    I fumbled my phone while playing the sims and accidentally bought $50.00 worth of rubber duckies! How can I get that money back and give back the duckies?
  • Jennsilva78Jennsilva78 Posts: 41 Member
    Is there a way to get them to eat at the table. I am not sure but I think someone said there was?
  • Jennsilva78Jennsilva78 Posts: 41 Member
    Does anyone know if the special events are going to come back or not?
  • DenimoniumDenimonium Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone, new to the forums. I created a profile to be able to chat because I noticed something in game (Sims mobile) that upset me. Here goes ... So I gave one of the neighbourhood sims a makeover yesterday, and today when I saw her walking around, she has the same clothes, shoes, jewelry, and hair and make-up that I gave her, but she is now skinny, when she never was before. I went back into the makeover menu to see if I could change her shape back to the way she was, and noticed that I’m unable to change body shape in the makeover option. So my question is, who changed her body shape?! She was absolutely stunning the way she was, and I don’t understand why she has been changed now, or who is responsible for doing it.

Thanks for listening.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 4,706 Member
    edited July 22
    50 ducks!

That's one of the reasons I don't play the mobile games, buying something by mistake.