Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 18th Anniversary

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Three new missing radio stations: Hip Hop, R&B, Latin/Salsa

If the jungle adventure has a South American theme, we could get Latin/Salsa in that pack.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited February 2018
    Probably just clutter items and cas assets. Nothing game-changing, nothing related to gameplay. I'm being real and actual speculating here. I don't desire those useless stuff.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Gelysen wrote: »
    I hope some new items, nothing big but idk something from one of the previous games would be nice... maybe the shared shaped vibrating bed or the heart shaped couch? (to also go along with V day?)

Heart(?) shaped bed?
    I hope some new items, nothing big but idk something from one of the previous games would be nice... maybe the shared shaped vibrating bed or the heart shaped couch? (to also go along with V day?)

Heart(?) shaped bed?

Screenshot-283.jpg
    lip shaped couch*

Oh how I hope so.
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member

Heart(?) shaped bed?

Heart(?) shaped bed?

Screenshot-283.jpg
    lip shaped couch*

Oh how I hope so.

tbh I'd love a stuff or gamepack with just remakes of old items/clutter/cas we had. We had some amazing stuff especially in the sims 3 and on the sims3 store in my opinion and I would love to see those meshes being remade (not converted as cc does) into the sims 4.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    https://simsvip.com/2018/02/04/sims-4-new-celebrity-ad-shows-off-new-cas-items/

So that just released.... prolly some free t-shirts we're getting with the patch?

My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Oh god a celebrity tie-in
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    That tee is cute.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited February 2018

So that just released.... prolly some free t-shirts we're getting with the patch?

I feel like I've seen that shirt before but idk. Disappointing that we keep getting shirts after the amazing 2016 anniversary patch.

But i guess they don't own us anything in the first place.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options

I feel like I've seen that shirt before but idk. Disappointing that we keep getting shirts after the amazing 2016 anniversary patch.

But i guess they don't own us anything in the first place.

Well they don't owe us anything except I guess bug fixes but still hoping for a bit more tbh..

My sims 4 wishlist:
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Bug fixes would be fine by me.

But wouldn't it be so random if they said "Hey, <some feature> was part of previous games, so we're bringing it back to Sims 4 for the franchise's 18th birthday"? Lol
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Can someone link me to where the anniversary post is? I know they're doing something but I can't find it for the life of me!
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Bug fixes would be fine by me.

But wouldn't it be so random if they said "Hey, <some feature> was part of previous games, so we're bringing it back to Sims 4 for the franchise's 18th birthday"? Lol

Random yes but very awesome at the same time in my opinion :)
    My sims 4 wishlist:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I think the anniversary content was pretty good this year. We got the short curly hair,shirt and skin tones and not only on pc but on the consoles as well on the same day.