Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I spott a Squeaky clean wish list – nomination game

Comments

• Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    edited September 2015
    Haven't seen Anette here for a long time, I wonder what happened to her?

Nevermind, just read her last post here. I hope she's okay.
  • Options
    Katty0Katty0 Posts: 3,907 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    Sorry i been a bit gone haveing some rugh days

I have missed you *squishy hugs*

• Options
    EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member

Sorry to hear you are having bad days, but as you can see this thread is still working properly hope that makes you a bit happier and hope to see you back on track soon! Missing you and wishing you are fine <3

Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • Options
    KarendraeKarendrae Posts: 232 Member
    There are so many items o.o. How do you guys tell if you have overlapping stuff? I'd like to double check mine to make sure it's clean but not really sure how to go about it when there are thousands of items all over, and dozens of sets o.o;;.
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Karendrae wrote: »
    There are so many items o.o. How do you guys tell if you have overlapping stuff? I'd like to double check mine to make sure it's clean but not really sure how to go about it when there are thousands of items all over, and dozens of sets o.o;;.

I try to keep my own list clean by only having so many sets at one time on it. I have a word doc with all deals I want to get and which sets I can get for what price if I get so many items and stuff haha! It might be overdone, but it keeps it all logic for me. My biggest wishlist had 115 items and it was so chaotic, I'm glad to be back at around 35 items on it :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    @Reachsims wrote: »
    In the meantime, the following have been sent a little gift with a brief message and a link to this page.

@EnvyAshleeyyy
    @MissHoney118

Thank you so much ReachSims, it was very kind of you to do this for us. :)

I also hope Anette is ok since it has been a month since we have seen her. Feel better soon Anette!

Big-bear-Hugs.gif

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    Entry form:
    I belive this person have a clean wish list: @AMofOz
    Link to wish list: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=AMofOz

I'm so happy to have a working computer again. :) I don't know this person, but I wish them luck. :)

* The Krazy_Kin Sim *
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    @Reachsims wrote: »
    In the meantime, the following have been sent a little gift with a brief message and a link to this page.

@EnvyAshleeyyy
    @MissHoney118

Thank you so much ReachSims, it was very kind of you to do this for us. :)

I also hope Anette is ok since it has been a month since we have seen her. Feel better soon Anette!

Big-bear-Hugs.gif

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
    I hope so too hon. I inquired about her earlier on her page.

YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    It has been quite sometime since anyone has participated in here. It is an awesome thread so why not bring it back to life? :D

I believe this person has a clean wish list: @jobug1015
    Link to wish list
    : http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=jobug1015

This is my first time posting in this thread, so hopefully I did it right. :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Entry form:

I'm so happy to have a working computer again. :) I don't know this person, but I wish them luck. :)

* The Krazy_Kin Sim *

I confirm @AMofOz has clean wl! :)

hello guys!! I am back! ;) wish u nice day!! <3
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    It has been quite sometime since anyone has participated in here. It is an awesome thread so why not bring it back to life? :D

Link to wish list

I also believe @jobug1015 has clean WL! ;)

I believe this person has clean WL: @xxXHanneloreXxx
    Here is her WL.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Entry form:

* The Krazy_Kin Sim *

I confirm @AMofOz has clean wl! :)

hello guys!! I am back! ;) wish u nice day!! <3

I confirm that @AMofOz has a clean wishlist. :)
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Franny wrote: »

Link to wish list

I also believe @jobug1015 has clean WL! ;)

I believe this person has clean WL: @xxXHanneloreXxx
    Here is her WL.

Her wishlist was easy to check, haha.
    I can confirm that @XxHannelorexX has a clean wish list. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    LilaLatzhoseLilaLatzhose Posts: 16 New Member
    O.k., I hope I understand the rules of this game right :) I think sjappielovehans has a clean wishlist Link to the wishlist is here
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=sjappieloveHans
  • Options
    LilaLatzhoseLilaLatzhose Posts: 16 New Member
    edited October 2015
    So sorry, I can't post complete links :/ At the beginning is no "httpblabla", please supplemented this!

And I can confirm that @XxHannelorexX has a clean wish list!

Greetings from Lila
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    EvaKouk wrote: »

Sorry to hear you are having bad days, but as you can see this thread is still working properly hope that makes you a bit happier and hope to see you back on track soon! Missing you and wishing you are fine <3

thank you all

days turned into weeks
    but it is clearing up now....

I look at gifting when I'm catchec up with threads... wont be mmuch as I havn't even farmed points (basically the pc been shut down when I was ill)

thank you to all who keep this alive in any way or form
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    @Karendrae wrote: »

there are some tips in links on page 1

on how to check it, but yes it is hard to do

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    So sorry, I can't post complete links :/ At the beginning is no "httpblabla", please supplemented this!

And I can confirm that @XxHannelorexX has a clean wish list!

Greetings from Lila

just happy you take part in the best way you can keep takeing part in a positiv way and you can post links and qoute before you know it
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member

thank you all

days turned into weeks

I look at gifting when I'm catchec up with threads... wont be mmuch as I havn't even farmed points (basically the pc been shut down when I was ill)

I'm glad you're finally feeling better!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options

thank you all

days turned into weeks

I'm glad you're finally feeling better!

me too

it was hard 1 thing after an other... though thats nothing new for me... it tend to come in bundels becouse when 1 thing gets me other things gets me more easy.

I might mis some older nominations... but they still have the chance of drive by gifts and the dice.
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    I can't answer that question @Readalot1. You do everything right. truly. Go with what works for you. :3

As for foxxilox, the wish list is confirmed clean. I'll try to have some points to throw that way soon.

I have to add that I am a little out of my league here. This is Anette's thread and I apologize for barging in here. The only desire was to cover some clean wish lists on the last page while Anette is away.

thank you

any one is welcome here

I might have started the thread.... but it belongs to the forum

we all help each other get the most stuff for the smalles amount of points
    and we all help each other makeing other people happy by surpricing them with gifts.... or even the thought that we would like to gift them.

atleast my self find that as big a gift as any that some one think of me and want me happy.
  • Options
    Is it okay to nominate someone who isn't active on the forums?

@SjappielovePaul
    the short ansvere is yes

but they need to be active players, 1 way I check this is the forum an other their my page.
    beside we would often want them to stop by later.... just becouse it is also fun to see their reaction to getting a gift/nomination.

hope this helps

• Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    I know I already said so but I wanted to say again just sooo happy your feeling better and to have you back you were missed :)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    Teanias wrote: »
    @23kels89 Thank you for nominating me!! I meant to thank you yesterday but I have been organizing my wishlist by price.( I just realized I could friday I'm still a bit of a newbie.) I thought it would be easier on gifters if it was listed by price. Sorry it won't make it any easier on anyone to check if it is squeaky clean. I am almost positive it is but as I am organizing it I am double checking it myself just in case I made a mistake if that helps.

@Reachsims Thank you for the gift !! Sorry it is such a long list to but I am sure you guys understand when you are new as you are browsing you just want to put everything on your wishlist!

@Teanias the thing is every one orgenize their list in their way... in the end the is no wrong way (thoug I find messy iritating)

I ask for it to be clean.... how is up to you
    for the top 5 want your asked to keep top 5 in the top (when I had a list they hardly ever was becouse my list got deleted so fast... but I tried)

long lists are fine, but you might see that people are to tirred to check if it is clean or ask others to double check... simply becouse a long list is harder to check

now long lists is easy in some ways
    you make a clean list with all you want, you know it stay clean as long as you don't ad to it.
    but on the flip site you might get items you don't want as much as other items... but you stil want them

if you want to focus on some items then a short list is your friend, as this tells others hey what I really want most is thise items..

so it is a mater of tast in how you do it

• Options
    Karendrae wrote: »

I try to keep my own list clean by only having so many sets at one time on it. I have a word doc with all deals I want to get and which sets I can get for what price if I get so many items and stuff haha! It might be overdone, but it keeps it all logic for me. My biggest wishlist had 115 items and it was so chaotic, I'm glad to be back at around 35 items on it :)

thats defently 1 way to do it

I think I in my guide advice:

If you want to make it easier for your self then do this:
    1) delete all on your wish list
    2) ad 1 world
    3) ad 1venue (not in world)
    4) ad 1 complication set (not haveing the venue in it)
    5) ad 1 set (not in complication set)
    6) ad 50-70% of a set not in any of the abow, make sure this set is CYS enabled. (this is splitting a set)
    7) ad a few items that are not in any set

then it schould be clean, easy to look at for you and gifters.
    every now and then you ad new sets/worlds/venues and split sets.
    You do this as you find stuff you want, have time and buy/get gifted what is on the list.