Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Something DAZZLING! BLOG'S UP!!!

Comments

• Options
    jeancabrerajeancabrera Posts: 150 Member
    edited January 2014
    I still thinking will be a Tea´s House. But something like crafting or flower shop will be perfect.
  • Options
    poshiepie89poshiepie89 Posts: 111 Member
    edited January 2014
    I would love a tea set, but however, do to the stained glass clue...has anyone suggested a new wedding venue.
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited January 2014
    I wonder if it's a stained glass workbench of some kind. It looks like a work table to me. :)

We've asked for more stained glass window options. :)
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks to Nathaniel on SimsVIP I have had a little play with the blurred version and now I'm pretty sure I see a Sim in white overalls and a black tshirt, sculpting a large vase and working on a kiln.

Pottery_zps5f56f965.jpg
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm at that point now where I'm like...

NO MORE! NO MORE GUESSING! GIVE ME EVERY SINGLE DETAIL RIGHT NOOOOOOOOW!!! :oops: :lol:

edit:

But then... I'd have to wait till February!
  • Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited January 2014
    Do we get this new stuff today? or will it be next week? Ive lost track of where we are with store stuff releases.
  • Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited January 2014
    Didn't read every post.

Although I'd love to own all store content (and do up until this point)-
    I'm SICK of getting sold broken *** and.

And with Nraas' retired- updating is not an option.

It will be interesting to see how big of a sales decline the store has now that he's gone He's got to be why at least 75% of us still even bother playing this game. Not only does he fix EA's mess, but he has enhances game play in so many ways.

Good luck EA, now that he's gone. *tips hat*

I won't be updating- along with many others players/friends I know. Unless someone can step into and fill his shoes- and they are some mighty BIG shoes. :wink:

Edit: OMG I can't say p.o.o? I can say that to my 2 y/o, bu not on a PG-13 website? :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Do we get this new stuff today? or will it be next week? Ive lost track of where we are with store stuff releases.

Not till February. :cry:
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,862 Member
    edited January 2014
    I just can't get excited about this yet It's so far away. I would love if they would give us a hint first of when it's coming so we kind of know when to ask for details on what it is. Worlds excepting if it's over two weeks the wait is just long and the longer they drag it out the smaller the hints are and it actually gets downplayed and lessens my excitement to me.

Hopefully in two weeks things will REALLY start to ramp up with this. I'm guessing it will release the first thursday which is the 6th. that is still three weeks away.... :?
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited January 2014
    The "boxes" on the table looks like stacks of magazines.

Here is the cat lamp/statue I see on the side table:
    Cat_zps15160039.jpg

• Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    Didn't read every post.

It will be interesting to see how big of a sales decline the store has now that he's gone He's got to be why at least 75% of us still even bother playing this game. Not only does he fix EA's mess, but he has enhances game play in so many ways.

I won't be updating- along with many others players/friends I know. Unless someone can step into and fill his shoes- and they are some mighty BIG shoes. :wink:

Edit: OMG I can't say p.o.o? I can say that to my 2 y/o, bu not on a PG-13 website? :lol:

:hunf: Errrrm...
    Are you aware that someone has offered to take over Twallans?

Check here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/News+Of+The+Day

And I don't think just because a Mods guy stopped updating, people will stop playing :lol: If they do, that's pretty silly! You know, some people don't use Mods :-o Me being one of them. And I don't think you should download these things if you then become dependant on them!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Krisha880 wrote:
    The "boxes" on the table looks like stacks of magazines.

Here is the cat lamp/statue I see on the side table:
    Cat_zps15160039.jpg

Aaaaaaah! Now I see it!

Yep... definitely a cat!
  • Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited January 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    Didn't read every post.

:hunf: Errrrm...
    Are you aware that someone has offered to take over Twallans?

Check here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/News+Of+The+Day

And I don't think just because a Mods guy stopped updating, people will stop playing :lol: If they do, that's pretty silly! You know, some people don't use Mods :-o Me being one of them. And I don't think you should download these things if you then become dependant on them!

Urrrmmm...that's why I said 75%, not 100%. :wink:

And yes- the person "taking over" Twallan's mods has said 1,001 times HE "IS NOT TWALLAN"- so, yeah. You sure know and awful lot about mods for someone that doesn't use them. :wink:

I think most of us are still very skeptical- you know- us MODDERS, that is because the general consensus is still we re all wary about patching.

Aside from all of the that, the fact remains that MANY, MANY of us up would have given up LONG, LONG ago on this game if not for Twallan- regardless of someone "taking over his mods".

I will never stop using his mods- the game is not playable without them IMO- as well as MANY others. You SHOULD DL them maybe- to see what you are missing out on. :D

Toodles! 8)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    edited January 2014
    I hope we get another picture or a hint before the weekend.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    That's the contradiction isn't it? We ask for patches to fix our game. Then when the patch is released we don't install it in case it breaks our game. It's a lose lose situation! :lol:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    edited January 2014
    Sunflower

I'd be cautious about using Twallensod till we know this new person is experiemced enough to update them
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited January 2014
    Goodywood wrote:
    Wasn't sure if anyone blurred this photo yet, so here:

4h8aki_zps5072a251.jpg

This makes it seem that whatever it is, it's an outside scene not an inside scene. The lighting looks more outdoorsy.

Oh, my head, my head. I need an ice pack, some more tea - maybe a few cookies.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    *hands a cookie*
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited January 2014
    Don't know how well this will turn out, but this is the Sim figure I see (outlined in red). Can't make out what the Sim is doing, however.

StainedGlassfigure_zps4f9c38ef.jpg
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited January 2014
    :P 593 answers :thumbup: I am hoping u get 1000 ....I wonder how many of the 593 is close to being correct or as the Guru put it "On the right track" in the other post....hmmm can that be a hint as well "on the right track" or am putting a bit to much into this :?: #OverThinking

I love Guessing games ...Thanks Cin
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    edited January 2014
    The first time I participate in this guessing game, but I think it there really seems to be a female figure, and she might be kneeling in a geisha like outfit...

I know a lot of people here have been asking for a tea set. Perhaps this is a Japanese tea house?

I might purchase that, since I've actually visited a couple of real ones some years ago :) I miss the mugi cha -tea (I'm not sure I wrote it correctly), and those rice pastries...
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    MariesaliasMariesalias Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited January 2014
    That's the contradiction isn't it? We ask for patches to fix our game. Then when the patch is released we don't install it in case it breaks our game. It's a lose lose situation! :lol:

Well, I do very much want the ToP fixed; it is one of my favorite PC items and I used it in every town I've played in since it came out. But it was causing me crippling lag so I had to uninstall it.

My problem now is that I can't play my game without Twallan's mods, literally. Without his mods I would have had to abandon Sims 3 back when Pets came out(maybe earlier). So I am stuck now with wanting a fix but needing my mods.

And then considering all the things that were supposedly fixed in previous patches that really were not and the way patches tend to fix some things but then break others, and then comparing that to Twallan's mods which really do 'fix' so many of the glitches and issues in the game, it really becomes a no-brainer decision. In the end, I trust Twallan's coding over EA's.

I think the biggest disappointment with this last patch for most people is that it really fixed so little. And there is so much broken with the game.
  • Options
    kburns421kburns421 Posts: 140 New Member
    edited January 2014
    I feel like every blurred picture looks different because suddenly it looks like the right side could be a sim sitting in a bed with an ax on the wall -_-

I swear I've been staring at these blurry pictures for too long. Does anyone else think the gray and yellow thing on the right looks vaguely like Lumiere? And looking closer, I don't think the sim is blonde. It looks like the sim has brown hair in a bun or ponytail (if that's even a sim). And doesn't the beginning of Beauty and the Beast have stained glass? And the flower is magic? Does anyone see Mrs. Potts in this picture? Lol are we getting dancing utensils as our premium content?

Edit: Oops, didn't even see your pic Pamhamlet. You outlined the brown hair the way I was seeing it. Originally I thought the forehead part was the hair.
  • Options
    MariesaliasMariesalias Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited January 2014
    kati77 wrote:
    The first time I participate in this guessing game, but I think it there really seems to be a female figure, and she might be kneeling in a geisha like outfit...

That is what I am seeing too in this latest one.
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited January 2014
    kburns421 wrote:
    Does anyone else think the gray and yellow thing on the right looks vaguely like Lumiere?

:lol::lol: Yes! A dancing Lumiere!

th?id=H.4798334403741352&w=156&h=185&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7