Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So, What Did It Break ???

Comments

• Options
    bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    I sent my sims on vacation and the four of them kept cooking! They must've cooked 10 meals in a row. They were practically crawling over each other to get to the stove and fridge. I couldn't get them to stop! This is the first time this has ever happened to me. They weren't even eating the food. There were just plates of pancakes, grilled cheese, and mac and cheese all over the house. Ugh!
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I probably haven't noticed the cooking thing as I always have my Sims make fresh food for themselves, as it ups their cooking level.
  • Options
    313prince313prince Posts: 1 New Member
    PLEASE HELP I PLAY ON A MacBook Pro WITH AN I7 PROCESSOR. WHY ARE MY FLOORS IN THE GAME DISAPPEARING AND NOT SHOWING. MY SIMS ARE WALKING ON INVISIBLE FLOORS I CAN SEE THE LOWER LEVEL PLEASEEEEEE HELP
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I sent my sims on vacation and the four of them kept cooking! They must've cooked 10 meals in a row. They were practically crawling over each other to get to the stove and fridge. I couldn't get them to stop! This is the first time this has ever happened to me. They weren't even eating the food. There were just plates of pancakes, grilled cheese, and mac and cheese all over the house. Ugh!

Same here! They cook constantly and never eat the food they cook. It's definitely a bug.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member

You should see them in action during a house party. Food EVERYWHERE. They get so enthusiastic about cooking that sometimes they don’t even finish cooking a dish before they start a new one. It’s madness. :D

Honestly it’s driving me completely insane. :#
  • Options
    bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    @catmando830 my sims were doing it autonomously. I didn't tell them to cook anything. They came home from a festival and decided to cook.

@bixters I hope they fix this. It was so frustrating.

@Sharonia yes! They were doing some of that too. They'd take the ingredients out of the fridge, start prep, then go get new ingredients without ever cooking the first ones. I was ready to tear my hair out lol.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Did anyone else have their window shifted a few tiles? Or a door completely removed?
    It’s nothing major but now I gotta go through old screenshots and hope I find what door I had removed 😭
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,719 Member
    Might already be mentioned, but there is now a mod available on modthesims.info making the cc skins appear in CAS again, and also adding sunburn etc to them.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Not really something that's broken but something I thought the patch notes said was fixed but... I'm still receiving lots of notifications about fish discoveries, even for sims that I'm not currently playing.
  • Options
    LauraRLauraR Posts: 60 Member
    Anyone else having grounded teens now queuing every action "stealthily"? I grounded her from the phone and she can't even do her homework without taking a hit against responsibility ...
  • Options
    muffinzrtastymuffinzrtasty Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi since the update I haven't been able to see any of my body presets. When I go to the body section in CAS, I only see the new skin tones and nothing else. Can someone please help. I tried repairing the game and restarting without mods enabled but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions? Also sliders dont work either. Thanks
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Some things I noticed from playing today...
    • The female club members did not always change outfits.
    • Gaming sessions did not end.
    • Major lagging!
    • Needs depleting faster than normal, especially fun.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,215 Member
    Nothing for me on this update. Also I do play on a very low end laptop so a lot of the bugs etc I expect but apart from the update before snowy escape released I’ve never too many issues.
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    My 3d Kijiko eyelashes. :s
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    My sims cannot go upstairs at the Narwhal Arms, Windenburg. And my senior citizens are not dying.
  • Options
    LyncesableLyncesable Posts: 22 Member
    [quote="AngelEb95;c-17746936"]My 3d Kijiko eyelashes. :s [/quote]

Mine still work? :o
  • Options
    reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    So... I don't know if anyone noticed, but the gallery wasn't working last night, and I don't think it's working today. At least it isn't working for me, which is weird.
  • Options
    reiureya wrote: »
    So... I don't know if anyone noticed, but the gallery wasn't working last night, and I don't think it's working today. At least it isn't working for me, which is weird.

It hasn’t been working well for me for months.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,608 Member
    Opting out of fame won't stick, it just unticks itself when you apply changes.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,702 Member
    I was just browsing houses in the gallery about half an hour ago without trouble.

I rarely use the gallery though, very rarely.

I had issues with the gallery a few patches ago, August? It was the one where you have to add ts4/origin to exceptions in your antivirus. Strange this is, I only had the problem on my win 10 laptop not my work win 8.1, one. Haven't had the problem since.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Opting out of fame won't stick, it just unticks itself when you apply changes.

Does opting out of fame have an advantage?
  • Options
    The "sims not finishing their meals at restaurants" bug has returned.

The patch that introduced sentiments fixed it. My joy was very short-lived!