Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So, What Did It Break ???

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I'm fed up with all the cooking.

I took my sims on a vacation to Mt.Komorebi and all kinds of weird things were happening so I ended the vacation early.

My cheerful sim keeps yelling at her husband randomly and for no reason despite them having no negative relationship issues, no bad sentiments and no negative traits which keeps dragging their relationship down and the husband sim seems to always have a smooth apology option when talking to his wife. This is only happening since the last patch.

I don't suppose there is much chance of a patch happening before the holidays. I'm thinking of taking another break from the game until things are functioning better. It's so frustrating. I'm wanting to make progress in my generational save.
  • Options
    ni0bni0b Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Rouensims said:
    > Amazingly, every single one of mine seems to be working so far.
    >
    > Edit: While the custom skin tones are showing up fine in game, I can’t find my custom skin tones in CAS. So there’s no way to use a custom skin tone on a new Sim, as far as I can tell.
    >
    > The new skin tones still don’t have enough variation for my taste in the very pale range.

Same. I use pale skintones alot, and the default ones are either too yellow, too red or too grey, so I have some custom skin colours.

They are in the game but dont show up in CAS after the update. However, I got them to show up using this wonderful converter:
    https://modthesims.info/d/650407/ts4-skin-converter-v2-3-enable-cc-skintones-in-cas.html