Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which of those world sound more interesting to you?

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
edited November 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I was thinking about this pack, maybe an EP. Kinda a Generations EP, but with a "spring" season theme to it (kinda how Snowy Escape is winter and Island Living is summer). And I was thinking about a world, and obviously Holland is known by their flowers and their flower festivals and stuff, but I thought that maybe other places also had flower/spring related cultures.
I have come across this list, and would love to know which one you find more exciting for a new world (except the japanese one, since we're going to get a japanese world soon)?
Here's the list: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/lists/seasonal/beautiful-flower-destinations-around-the-world/
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Which of those world sound more interesting to you? 112 votes

Blue Ridge Mountains, North Carolina;
6%
Icewolfsmurf45bluefoxybillycatmando830Ms_MikatelemwillCalico45 7 votes
Lisse, Netherlands;
15%
crocobauraYunaMichelleWalan650111Anmirlacmbaker16QueenMercyKathykinsStrawberryYogurtBriettaniMichaelWolfiumRavenSpitRememberJoyGeralt_ofRiviaReaganboganBlackSpiderBatAbbyBaba729 17 votes
Akureyri, Iceland;
17%
luthienrisingBluelleBariSaxytaydevjineratorChampandGirlieInternal_ChaosEnkiSchmidtSimzilla_7MDianaSimsEmmy_SimsbirdonawireDuskregnsomewhsomeEliteGirlnerdfashionKimmerSimbastienQueenV815amaniaaa 20 votes
Route 1, California;
4%
AlexaiKulthero777ChadSims2RouensimsNate_Whiplash1 5 votes
Carmona, Spain;
18%
alexspoom13CamkatMariefoxprice83freindlylolAnyahsloubyloulouYautjagirlHannaZojaHucklekreefiercephoenix91OnverserVentusMattFreezerBunnyCowplantTamakiSakura84TheRedLionCaptain_CDaepheneAngeliqueAdelaidebookish_sammyK_Plays 21 votes
Glacier National Park, Montana;
0%
afternoonbaboon 1 vote
Washington, D.C.;
1%
simgirl1010izecson 2 votes
Sahara Desert, Morocco;
6%
DevSims91KhrisstyneFroilj1z1kaiwrysimsBecka28Flatsan 7 votes
Central Nepal;
3%
KennziKaigeBabykittyjadeCelSimsPriestessBizarre 4 votes
Or... Name another place, and explain why!
25%
verlainemPlayerSinger2010Isb917Simburiankeekee53SageRainWillowstilljustme2sdhoeykeene61SweetieWright_84snoepjes1210MasonGamerColton147147musteniBriana2425Simtown15DrakosNikkihSERVERFRAJasonschick80 28 votes

Comments

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Everything.

Italian-themed world like Monte Vista. o:)

Or any place based in Colorado. Colorado best state. :#
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Carmona, Spain;
    Or Iceland. I had a difficult time choosing between these two.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited November 2020
    Carmona, Spain;
    I grew up in Spain so I'd be so happy if we got a Spanish themed world. Honestly just give me anything other than another American world.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I want a more rural world and I live in the blue ridge mountains. I am not 100% sure how they will do it and would be extra critical, but it fits with the farming/rural pack I have been wanting.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Lisse, Netherlands;
    Yeah I’m not giving them my email address.

Anyway, tulips are pretty so I went with that.
  • Options
    ShachaaiShachaai Posts: 55 Member
    Carmona, Spain;
    I'd love another European-based world, and mostly went with Spain here bc a Dutch-style world might overlap a lot with Windenburg (except more water? It'd be cool to have canals you could actually travel on) and Iceland's biggest draw would probably be the cold, how quickly it gets dark, and volcanoes (and that's a mix of Forgotten Hollow and Sulani).

I think I'd really like a world based on a blur of Spanish and Italian culture, with (farms and) rolling fields of vineyards and flower processions through the town streets, with a flower market one weekend, and a farmer's market the next!
  • Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    Lisse, Netherlands;
    The canals would be so pretty. I like the idea of a Generations EP set in the Netherlands.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    It will need to have the Biltmore House and Gardens in it for sure, and Lake Lure.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,418 Member
    Lisse, Netherlands;
    Bruges in Belgium would also be lovely. Just think of the waffles. :smiley:

Brugge-City-Guide-Belgium-Trip.jpg

• Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I want a world similar to Miami, Florida. Maybe it could have beach-front apartments.
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Scottish highlands, of course I'm going too say where I'm from 😂
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,137 Member
    Beautiful Victoria, British Columbia Canada :)
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Carmona, Spain;
    I would love to see a world based on Spain. I can see some beautiful apartments b the town square and can see them have some festivals, like a Flower festival.

@Simtown15
    A world based on Miami would be great. I loved Roaring Heights from ts3 but hated having to go and "modernize" all the sims.
  • Options
    Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Out of the choices, well, I'd be biased for California so I was about to vote for that one, but we already have Del Sol Valley, so that's good enough.

I'm also biased towards Russia. I sorely miss the ability to build onion domes from Sims 3. A world that looks like the Red Square? Sign me the heck up for that.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Route 1, California;
    What can I say, I like the ocean :smile:
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,091 Member
    Route 1, California;
    I'm going with the California world can I have surfing now.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Route 1, California;
    I’d love to have a California world that isn’t based on Hollywood.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,891 Member
    Lisse, Netherlands;
    I have been to Keukenhof Tulip Gardens (also called the Garden of Europe) in May, and it was absolutely stunningly beautiful. We spent quite a few hours there, but I doubt we got to see everything. This was in the mid-80's, I was not even 17, and I will remember it for the rest of my life. It was a studen bus tour we made through Denmark, Germany and Holland. We visited Rotterdam, Amsterdam and we stayed a time in Haag, near the beach there. I'll never forget the huge fields just filled with tulips :)
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Washington, D.C.;
    Because I really like Capital Wasteland in fallout series, and want to see it other game well, for less wastelandish looking
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    Akureyri, Iceland;
    I see Iceland, I choose Iceland.
    But I don't believe really such world would come to TS4.
    Ray_Trace wrote: »
    I'm also biased towards Russia. I sorely miss the ability to build onion domes from Sims 3. A world that looks like the Red Square? Sign me the heck up for that.
    Haha, that would be fun. But it should be another apartment world, really.
    And yes to onion domes, I didn't know we could build them in TS3. This would be useful for a lot of builds.
  • Options
    DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Santorini, Greece.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,982 Member
    edited November 2020
    I note that we just got japan theme world

but I still really want china theme as well and I feel like it would look really pretty for spring

Kunming-1.jpg

there is also many spring time festivals which they could add to continue off the chinese new year themes we have in the game

and I also feel that silks, embroidery and pretty porcelain decors (which all china is known for since ages past) look extra beautiful in spring themes

so i must say that is my first brain image of spring

next brain image however...
    would probably be something alongside hyacinth buckets flower dresses and floral couches and that whole other extravaganza but i don't think i need a world for that per say

fb4eff65924247c11dd15a1023558f71--keeping-up-appearances-buckets.jpg

anyway I'd be happy with most of the choices in this poll too
    though i feel farming more as summery/autumn harvest theme than spring per say
    and some of the choices feel more appropriate for that
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,130 Member
    I would enjoy any on the list. I do have to admit I am biased toward the Blue Ridge Mountains, North Carolina because I've lived my whole life in Appalachia. The mountains are home to me.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    PurpleHeatherPurpleHeather Posts: 83 Member
    I never thought about a Dutch town in the Sims, but the older city's would give a different town and cool build items.
    There are a lot of older cities beside Amsterdam, like Delft, 's-Hertogenbosch, and Alkmaar. Most of them have canals (boats and ice skating!) markets (Alkmaar is famous for the cheese market), famous painters (Rembrandt, Vermeer, Hieronymus Bosch). Outside the city's you will find the flower fields, dikes, hunnebedden (dolmens) and the (wind)mills.
    And you can get some Dutch food: buy a stroopwafel (water cookie with caramel filling), liquorice, poffertjes (small, fluffy pancakes), or raw herring at a food stall, eat a croquettes from a vending machine, and eat a stew or snert (pea soup) for dinner. You could even plant your own kale and Brussel sprouts in your garden and make your own cheese.

But I would also really love to have the Scottish Highlands for the scenery.