Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The New Pack: Well, the name sounds like disappointment.

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The next pack is a dating pack called Quick, Escape!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited October 2020
    calaprfy wrote: »
    The next pack is a dating pack called Quick, Escape!

then a very evil pack called "No Escape"
    which adds many ways to make your sims life horrorful
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Do you guys think this expansion will be more fleshed out than Island Living was? The snow activities seem to be restricted to this new world, just like swimming was restricted to Sulani, so I hope there is more to this EP.
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I’m excited about the concept and ready to find out exactly what’s in it.

I don’t know why anyone is surprised to see negative feedback on the internet. It would happen no matter what the pack is. It doesn’t bother me as long as it’s not personal. See this thread here isn’t personal- no one is being called boring or a nerd for wanting it. Think back to the last few packs and that’s what really hurt people, I think.
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    😑

I'm not surprised, just disappointed. It's not new or interesting or something I feel will add creative gameplay. I will reserve final judgment for the trailer and videos showing what you can actually do (since the trailers have been deeply misleading since forever...). But as of right now....meh. not like we didn't see this in earlier Sims packs, and even then going to the winter place was my least favorite...

But not everyone played the earlier packs.

I realize that, but I wasn't speaking for everyone. This happens to be like the one earlier pack I've played and didn't really care for, so I'd prefer something different. But for the people looking forward to it I hope it knocks your socks off with amazingness