Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,575 Member
    So, I decided that it's time I properly visit Selvadorada and took a sim there for this purpose. Also needed to escape the NAPs. First trip was Ok-ish, except we forgot to pack camping gear, my poor sim had to sleep in a bush.

ITuaDPi.png

Luckily, we found enough treasure to fund a second trip. That and my sims also returned with her own personal sun. Never seen it before.

kQTrOCX.png

Knox came by and asked to use the recycler, on his way out my sims's new avocado plant caught his attention and he stopped to take pictures and make a note in his notebook. :lol:

9iWnImI.png

Back to the jungle we go, thanks Plumbob for wi-fi, how would we troll the forums otherwise. :lol:

qiVvcjV.png

Came across some pools, think they were formerly known as royal baths, too bad it was raining. At least we had a tent this time. :blush:

WtbgIep.png

Finally, a sunny day.

QWRIHk6.png

And a beautiful sunset.

2kqpOj3.png

Late in the evening, we came across some beautiful waterfalls.

OG8OSuj.png

Couldn't sleep, so took more pictures.

AER1ae8.png

Finally, found another temple. While taking a rest from digging and puzzle solving, some skeleton guy decided to tell some scary jokes. Too bad we don't scare easily. :smiley:

7s1rJo8.png

Adventuring is serious business.

nM4qmZW.png

Another bright and sunny day. Need to take pictures of parrots next time we visit.

Oz7rv0X.png

Got back to the rental villa. Had some breakfast and then gone back home to Willow Creek. Found plenty of artifacts, some still need to be authenticated. Hopefully we can fund another trip. That's all for now, from Selvadorada. :smile:

llhVlgE.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @GalacticGal
    Oh my word! That made me belly laugh. Thanks, I needed it. Judith Ward is such an enigma, isn't she? My family now lives in Del Sol Valley at the top of the hill (64 X 64 lot). Everyday, just about Thorne, Octavia and Judith walk by the Cantrell mansion. Maybe they're keeping an eye on the Rising Star, Erik, wondering if he'll end up overshadowing them all? LOL

Judith cracks me up! She constantly strolls by the houses of my Sims in Evergreen Harbor with her nose in the air. Poor woman seems desperate for attention. Eloise was dumpster diving by The Caboose bar and saw Judith posing and preening. Since she'd just learned how to cast a spell from a distance, she cast Morphiate on her and I almost fell out of my chair laughing when she poofed into a fish! The funniest part though is the fans kept right on freaking out while the paparazzi just stared in confusion. :D

I would bet Judith and the Thornes are indeed keeping a watchful eye on Erik. Can't have some newbie upstart horning in on their fame, right? ;) Anyway, thanks for commenting and have fun playing The Cantrells.

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited August 2020
    @orenjiAi I like the drama! Hm.... what happens now.

Thanks @SilentKitty! All the drama started when I installed KawaiiStacie’s Slice of Life mod. It’s a little overwhelming at first but now I find it amusing. I feel kinda sorry for Jaik coz although he’s built like a tank, he’s actually a cinnamon roll of a Sim (ambitious but also a childish loner). He was depressed for the longest time. Right now, I just let the mod autonomously decide his fate.

Audrey's not ready to commit when it's obvious that Jaik's still hung up on his ex. They decided it's probably not the time for a relationship and they should stay just as they are—friends and roommates.
    34zw2Wd.png
    "How can she say that? She clearly didn't appreciate me enough the way I am. I'll show her."

He registered on the SimDa Dating App (a mod by LittleMsSam) and went on a blind date in a cafe. He brought her a present but didn't even bother dressing up. Oh, Jaik! :sweat_smile:
    F8wGp23.png

They went on multiple dates:
    B3Sn4Y5.png

A few more dates later and she agrees to be his girlfriend.
    QVEcstO.png
    SQzExXT.png
    "I was looking for love in all the wrong places. But now that I've found you, it only feels so right I couldn't just—no—I'll never let you go."
    That's so creepy. Girl, run! sweet.
    Post edited by orenjiAi on
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    @orenjiAi Is that a lighthouse? Where is that? :o
    If it's the lighthouse at Brindleton Bay, I haven't figured out how to get to it.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Yes its
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    If it's the lighthouse at Brindleton Bay, I haven't figured out how to get to it.

@Admiral8Q Yes it’s the lighthouse in Deadgrass Isle. I just clicked on its top part for a Go Here and they went.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,575 Member

You can take the boat to the island.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,018 Member
    edited July 2020
    Sunday was a busy day for the Cantrell family. Erik spent the wee hours at the photo studio for the next month's cover/feature story of the Sims Teen Beat magazine. By the time he got home again, it was time to scurry off to church. Then Erik went to the music studio to lay down a few more songs for his next album. He was famished by the time he got home again. His Dad was off on business, so he invited his mother, three brothers and his sister out to eat. They went to their favorite eatery, Millie's Cafe.
    They attracted a few Sims, just not the Server right away.
    0lxvVMT.jpg

e4IYIri.jpg

Later on, Erik took time to cool off in the family's backward built-in pool. The day was a roaster, triple digits to be sure. With several music tracks and a song he had penned himself, and recorded, plus a full album out there, Erik decided he would take in the Starlight Accolades. Who knows? His nomination may have been lost in the mail — or with the bevy of Paparazzi who hung outside their security fencing, it wasn't beyond the realm of possibilities it was taken from the mailbox, Federal crime it may be, to keep as a memento. He was just waiting for someone to ask him to autograph it. At least, that's what he told himself when another day went by and still no such notification came his way. Nonetheless, he would go down there and hope. He played around in the pool until he suffered three rounds of chills, knowing he'd brought his body temperature down sufficiently.

Despite the wicked heat, Erik donned his only and best tuxedo and went downtown. He took off his glasses and put in his contact lenses, for a change. The wire rims sometimes got hot. He got there a tad early and seeing the violin just sitting there, he decided to entertain the few that also managed to come early.

jHNwV2X.jpg

While some Sims acted excited to see him, and some of the other stars actually chatted with him, his name was never once called. By the time Erik got home again, it was late and still uncomfortably warm. Gazing at himself in the mirror as he brushed his teeth, he was glad he didn't win anything. The unfortunate side-effect of being a teen was only too prominently on display. A big FAT zit had broken out on the end of his nose!
    D6rYAMz.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Erik's new agent was certainly a go-getter. Happily, Erik was eager to get out and about. The one thing he loved the most, besides singing and sharing his music, was to meet his fans and chat with them. Up late with the latest photoshoot/Interview, he headed down to the Discotheque to burn some energy off. Erik's feet were Happy, and they needed to dance. He needed to dance.

Recognized almost immediately, he was stopped by a Paparazzi. Erik didn't mind at all when he was politely asked if he would mind giving the Sim an exclusive interview.
    MBxk7fx.jpg

Just a few minutes' time and then he went inside. A moment of the delightful thumping of the bass and Erik was in the groove.

JIe7rTl.jpg

eLFV6cT.jpg

fMnTpvC.jpg

Before he knew it, he had danced the night away. Glad it was summer and there was no real curfew, he decided to head on over to Magnolia Park. Erik had no idea why he chose that park, but was pleasantly surprised when he got there.
    Sims were all over the place. And they recognized him. This gave Erik a thrill.
    VZnLWlH.jpg

Large or small, a fan was a fan, was a fan, and he loved them all.
    PrAhJYu.jpg

h4joFU4.jpg

u2nkOi9.jpg

After a time, Erik realized he was a bit hungry and trotted over to the main center of the park. Originally, he thought he would grill something up to eat, but he was distracted by a very beautiful Sim. She sat alone at a chess table. Normally he might find that odd, but his sister was prone to the same behavior. Sometimes she awaited their brother Joey, but Brianna confessed sometimes she was just studying the game. Erik wondered who this ravishing Sim of the female persuasion was, and if she was waiting on a Sim, or just studying the game …
    "Mind if I sit down?"
    "Not if you intend to play, I don't."
    "Well, okay, thanks."
    wpt5w8e.jpg

ZZaMmLm.jpg

"My name is Erik, and yours would be?"
    TwhV6fW.jpg

"Erik?" She scrunched up her face. "You look familiar, why is that?"
    "Hm. Now there's a question I haven't been asked. Do you ever read Sim Teen Beat? Or Rolling Simstone?"
    "Oh, my gosh you're that Erik." Erik grinned. "Oh," she said, "I'm Tamela. Tamela Durant. I'm so very pleased to meet you."
    "Likewise. This is my lucky day."
    "And you're even better looking in person."
    "Thank you, Ma'am. Are you single, and if so may I have your phone number?"
    gePiRI0.jpg
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Belinda Gregory has began a Fine Arts degree at Britechester. She has moved into Darkwing House and is loving it so far.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,293 Member
    I once was shocked when a sim of mine (not playing him at the time) turnd to a vampire and he had a moose cap and bunny slippers!

This time I have no words.. here is son of my played sim and a vampire, he was born as human, lives with his dad, and I manually made him as a vampire too... while I was playing his mom, he turned to a vampire.. game decided his dark form to look like this:
    SEnhwco.png
    All the rings, eyeball included, plus everything else :D Absolutely freaking fabulous! CAS, here I come!--->
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @Karababy52 -OMG! That screenshot of Judith Ward transformed into a fish was so funny! It made my day!! XD
    @GalacticGal I am so happy to see Erik and Tamela again! They are such a cute couple!
    @ellupelluellu LOL!! Don't you love it when they pick every single accessory for their dark form XD

Ok, so here's the gist of what happened in my game. Tobias, the oldest son of Simeon and Joanna Silversweater just finished his first semester at Foxbury. He turned in all his homework/projects/presentations on time and got good grades! In the mean time he decided to be very active in various clubs including the Robotics Club lB6SSNQ.png
    Foxbury Spirit Club. He REALLY likes beer pong. Y2KYLxi.png
    And the Brainiacs Club...at least I think this a screenshot of the brainiacs club...HgYoDAI.png
    He met a really cute girl too. They met during a game of Chess at the Foxbury Commons. She was a random townie with the atrocious MAC eyeliner. Her name is Allyson Slatten f1HqYS8.png
    I dipped into CAS and gave her a bit of a makeover. Tobias asked her out on a date. They hit it off and are now officially dating! SCkuYWH.png
    ClH0P3M.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,293 Member
    @sarabeth2984 , lol yep :) If you remember I was totally shocked with Ted's moose cap and bunny slippers, game was beeing super nice to me at that time :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    crocobaura wrote: »

You can take the boat to the island.

Ok. I missed something then. I've gone to the Lighthouse keeper's museum, I've been building it up a bit. I'll send some sims up close to the real lighthouse. It's probably like those caves and stuff, gotta find somewhere to click. I'm sure it's simple. But cool to know you can actually go there, not only as a "rabbit-hole". ;)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    edited July 2020
    The Extreme Rags to Riches Off-The-Grid Retail EL Tester Sim I've been playing finally earned enough from selling smaller dumpster dive objects and collectibles on the yard sale table to buy a retail lot. He's living there now and placed all the larger repaired items around the house he built for himself there until he can expand. There's no windows on the front to make room for paintings he'd found to also sell. After opening day of the store, he closed and had just enough energy left to only take down the sold signs from the building before going to bed.

I thought his customers would now go home. Instead, they milled around outside chatting, playing on their phones, shaking future cubes, etc. ALL night! They would do the p-p dance waving their arms, complain about being hungry, yawn, etc., but never left. I count 15 Sims here, but there's more across the road at the voting sign that eventually wandered over too. Why wouldn't they go home? o.O

DyZXfy6.png

Marley got up during the early morning hours, had some breakfast and then headed out to check out the dumpster I'd put on his lot the previous day. It was full because a few of these Sims also kept running over and putting bags of trash in it. As soon as he went out there, this Sim who clearly is in dire need of a bathroom, waddled over to try to chat him up. Clearly chatting is much more important than taking care of your bodily needs. He was just the first, a couple others waddled over as well. Eventually, they all left when their needs must've slipped into the red.

jJ7JBm9.png

About a week later Marley had expanded the business and fenced in the backyard. Friday morning the next voting period opened while Marley was sleeping and a similar situation happened. This time, he hadn't opened the store, he'd been gone all day at the community Makers space. Sims began to congregate near his mailbox by the backyard gate, doing the same actions as before. Some also stood around in front of the store and again, across the street.

A couple of these Sims were paparazzi. I turned off the fame option in this save, but Marley does have a Great reputation anyway, hence maybe the paparazzi? I have no idea. These Sims stayed all day while Marley was busy doing stuff around the store and through the night as he slept again. A couple of vampires flew in as bats after dark too, but left just before sunrise the next day.

AdziRLf.png

My Sim left again leaving all those Sims in his yard to visit the Makers space to make a few candles, dumpster dive, etc. That's when things really got interesting. While he was blissfully unaware waiting for candles to mold, juiced up and dazed Sims were fighting, playing violins, shaking future cubes, playing pranks on each other, flirting, kissing necks, and freaking out excitedly about...something. I zoomed in on the thought bubble of one Sim who was thinking what they all were and saw this:

noz2KVU.png

o.O "Icon Coming Soon" Okaaaay, now what do you suppose that means? Is it a placeholder for the new Nifty Knitting SP? Perhaps something for the new GP? Or maybe the 'small surprise' in the upcoming update/patch? I have no idea but I found it interesting that SO many Sims kept having this same thought bubble popping up. Maybe my game just needs to be repaired? It's just weird. Has anyone else saw this? Also, do your Sims keep thinking about trains too? Mine do.

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    Tamery Calhouni, (science geek extraordinaire), after blowing herself up a few times (and half the lab)...

1mrQwSL.png

And testing tainted serums on her fellow co-workers...
    "What? It SHOULD have worked! Maybe he just needs coffee?"

FjfMuHg.png

...FINALLY managed to get promoted from Serum Sequencer to Technological Innovator.

Hmm...

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    OMG! That screenshot of Judith Ward transformed into a fish was so funny! It made my day!! XD

It made my day as well! Thanks for commenting! :)
  • Options
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    OMG! That screenshot of Judith Ward transformed into a fish was so funny! It made my day!! XD

It made my day as well! Thanks for commenting! :)

That is hilarious! :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited July 2020
    Today my sim Darian finally turned into a Vampire

ggNkZpW.png

However, the game generated new vampire outfits and he ended up being the most preppy vampire in existence :D

nUleWxX.png

And it just got worse when I went into the formal category

Gp3fZqx.png

A quick trip into CAS fixed him up and now he's ready for anything >:)

Fv7RQY9.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,406 Member
    edited July 2020
    Vlad is waiting to get his knitting hobby started. While he's waiting, he started his other hobby, skating.
    It's summer, so he was rollerskating. It didn't go so well... :#

SFmP8l5.png
    More under spoiler. :D
    vt8gZFS.png
    9hVPckV.png
    UFNpwcs.png

He wasn't happy... he kicked over the trash can.
    acsuzLe.png

After few practices he started to get the hang of it. Very graceful, Vlad.:wink:
    c546BCf.png

He took a relaxing mud bath and got an idea to go to the spa.
    rHnQHHP.png

Got a Deep Tissue Massage.
    DmfITWL.png

Knox gave him a foot massage.
    gl9P37r.png

Finally relaxing in the sauna.
    T4Kdf5E.png

He visited a bar afterwards and had a midnight snack, Brytani Cho, quality plasma. >:)
    7JLr3vL.png
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @Karababy52 EEK! I have not seen that icon yet but I will keep an eye out!! I love easter eggs!!
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 Go, Tobias! It's amazing how pretty Sims can be without all of that goop on their faces, no?
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,421 Member
    @Kimmer Vlad's spa day brings my day great joy! :joy::joy: And the roller skating shot is hilarious.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    The Meet & Greet in Sulani went very well. Erik was quite pleased with the turnout. He won a gold medal for it, too.

WESGTdg.jpg

The next day was Liberty Day. His family always went to great lengths to celebrate. This year, a concert was also in the works, thanks to that new Agent.
    The day was sultry, so Erik dressed for the weather.
    of0bkzf.jpg
    As the afternoon slowly turned to dusk, the crowd continued to swell. Erik sang his heart out
    vZC30Lz.jpg
    Finally, he brought his concert to a close with a bang. Happy Liberty Day, All!
    AvVP08r.jpg
  • Options
    @Kimmer That's hysterical! Loved it.
  • Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 236 Member
    Today my witch sim Lissa Day got to the top of her magical learning, then I didnt know what to do so I started a new save (I do this a lot) of a 1930's business man Sidney Fairchild and his frosty wife Dorothy, and his young secretary Thelma - his wife really doesn't seem to like him and insults him a lot. I built him an office on the site of the karaoke bar in the fashion district of San Myshuno, of course he had a fling with the smart young secretary and I think im going to give Dorothy the old heave ho and get him to marry Thelma and start a family as he is an adult with greying hair (as would have been natural in 1930's for an over 40 year old)

Lissa my witch and Simeon Silversweater (I think thats his name!) became friends through a cheat I added, but their romance bar grew so quickly I hadn't seen that happen so fast in Sims 4 naturally, so they are a couple.

I do like period game play but wish there was more outfits/hair for different times, I dont and cant use mods or cc, it would be great to have a 'past times pack' to cover from say 1800-1990 as in the 1990's we mostly wore jeans, brogues and t-shirts/overshirts, or strappy dresses. More menswear would be great too.

My other save is my favourites from Brindleton Bay Brant and Brent Hecking and their adopted daughter Paisley and son Lincoln - they are adorable with Lady the French bulldog

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top