Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    *Looks at PSN Store
    "This is expected to be available in 47 days on 12/17/2019"
    😞😓😥😢
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    *Looks at PSN Store
    😞😓😥😢

The sad part of being on console, at least you’ll get it. I remember TS3 for console was soooo limited and the only EP it got was pets, but it wasn’t even the Pc version of pets.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    *Looks at PSN Store
    😞😓😥😢

Atleast it's not 3 or 4 months away from the pc release like it was before Island Living came out. It's just 1 month after.
  • Options
    gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    @catloverplayer i hope can have stickers for our bikes when i was a child my bikes had alot of stickers
  • Options
    @catloverplayer i hope can have stickers for our bikes when i was a child my bikes had alot of stickers

That would work too.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Merged another thread discussing this into here :smile:

EDIT: Whoops looks like this got accidentally closed. Thread is open once again carry on folks I'm going to grab some coffee :sweat_smile:
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited November 2019
    :) well they took my money so were getting closer.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    2 weeks to go and we still hardly have any info on what we'll be getting. I hope this doesn't mean we won't get a good pack. I wonder wether we'll even get another video showcasing the pack's content.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    2 weeks to go and we still hardly have any info on what we'll be getting. I hope this doesn't mean we won't get a good pack. I wonder wether we'll even get another video showcasing the pack's content.

I saw a tweet where they said they're in the final stages of prepping a gameplay trailer, so hopefully we'll see that early next week. But yeah, the lack of info is weird.
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    There's a live stream scheduled for next Friday.
  • Options
    83bienchen wrote: »

Livestream will show everything.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Hopefully we'll see this trailer next week.

• Options
    13 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I am DYING to see the livestream and the gameplay trailer,

Also, I'm not going to be able to watch the stream live, so will someone here please be nice enough to ask the following question at the stream? I'm DYING to know.

"Will we be able to choose different degrees depending on what packs we have? IE: If we have Cats and Dogs, would it be a possibility for us to take a class that could teach us the vet skill?"

Thank you so much if you do, and you don't have to word it exactly as the above. If I'm asking too much, I'm sorry XD
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Does anyone else find themselves playing sims more when anticipating a new EP? I seem to find myself playing more right before and right after new packs.

I noticed I've actually been playing less because I'm so excited about this pack. It's like I don't want to do anything with my Sims but play university. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options

Also, I'm not going to be able to watch the stream live, so will someone here please be nice enough to ask the following question at the stream? I'm DYING to know.

"Will we be able to choose different degrees depending on what packs we have? IE: If we have Cats and Dogs, would it be a possibility for us to take a class that could teach us the vet skill?"

Thank you so much if you do, and you don't have to word it exactly as the above. If I'm asking too much, I'm sorry XD

Just asked in the Discover University Question Thread. SimGuruFrost is watching that one.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Does anyone else find themselves playing sims more when anticipating a new EP? I seem to find myself playing more right before and right after new packs.

I noticed I've actually been playing less because I'm so excited about this pack. It's like I don't want to do anything with my Sims but play university. :)

That’s how I get the week it comes out until then I just desire to play except I won’t this weekend because it’s the boyfriends birthday so we’re spending the weekend together. He distracts me from sims lol
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Just asked in the Discover University Question Thread. SimGuruFrost is watching that one.

Thank you! I didn't even know that was a thread.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    less then two weeks to go we're getting there
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    Whoa, less than two weeks. And the livestream is coming up fast. Time is really flying.
  • Options
    gemjas wrote: »
    Whoa, less than two weeks. And the livestream is coming up fast. Time is really flying.

I bet Friday will take forever to get here.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    gemjas wrote: »

I bet Friday will take forever to get here.

i hope so. sorry i want the livestream as much as everyone else but friday is one of my adulting days if i had a device that moved hours foward ao i could skip the part of friday that i hate and just watch the livestream i would be more excited.
  • Options
    12 Days!!!!!