Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your family trees and legacy stories!

Exactly what the title says. I love hearing legacy stories and looking at family trees, so finding myself with an unbelievable amount of free time...I'd love to be able to share a part in your families. Oh and if you're feeling especially share-y you can share your tips on generational play, man do I need it.

EDIT: Just thinking back, I probably should place this in the correct tab/category for discussion but putting this thread in general discussion, I guess, helps to lend itself more to anyone stumbling on into it.

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀
Post edited by PlumbobGrandma on

Comments

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I think the key to a successful legacy gameplay is to treat every new generation like a new game with a single start out sim who you can do anything and everything with. They just have to have a baby at some point to keep the legacy going.
    Have every generation do new apsirations and careers or whatever goals you can make up.

I'd post a link to my legacy blog, 17 gens so far, but it's way too mature lol
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    edited July 2019
    Simpkin wrote: »
    I think the key to a successful legacy gameplay is to treat every new generation like a new game with a single start out sim who you can do anything and everything with. They just have to have a baby at some point to keep the legacy going.
    Have every generation do new apsirations and careers or whatever goals you can make up.

Do post it! That's a lot of generations! (but maybe include a warning for others lol)
    EDIT: Just found out it's against the forum's rules to post any mature content, even with a hider so 'scuse me for that

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member

Do post it! That's a lot of generations! (but maybe include a warning for others lol)

um no can do lol It's against-the-forum-rules-mature :D
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options

Ah right, I thought it was fine if you hid it using a spoiler tab but my bad!

• Options
    sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    This is my legacy. I've been thinking of doing a thread on here for it, but just never had chance to set it up!

https://sueplayssims.home.blog/

I try to give my Sims personalities and follow their wants and aspirations.. plus leaving them on free will for a little while adds some interesting touches! I just updated the other day so there's a fairly recent chapter on there.

As I only got TS4 in December, use my legacy as a way of exploring the game and gameplay. I play rotationally and my Sims only age when I play them. It keeps me interested as each family in the rotation (so I play through my spares) have their own stories and little quirks. By the time a rotation comes round, I'm ready and excited to play and develop a family again.

Do you write? I love reading other people's stories, seeing how they decorate, how they play their games.. little things like that!
  • Options
    This is my legacy. I've been thinking of doing a thread on here for it, but just never had chance to set it up!

https://sueplayssims.home.blog/

I try to give my Sims personalities and follow their wants and aspirations.. plus leaving them on free will for a little while adds some interesting touches! I just updated the other day so there's a fairly recent chapter on there.

As I only got TS4 in December, use my legacy as a way of exploring the game and gameplay. I play rotationally and my Sims only age when I play them. It keeps me interested as each family in the rotation (so I play through my spares) have their own stories and little quirks. By the time a rotation comes round, I'm ready and excited to play and develop a family again.

Do you write? I love reading other people's stories, seeing how they decorate, how they play their games.. little things like that!

I'm checking out your blog right now! That's so interesting that you play rotationally...in a sense, after you're done with the family then wouldn't they all have different ages? Or do you have a set time for changing to another rotation?

I used to edit lots of sims screenshots and write occasionally but stopped because it kinda took away from my personal gaming time. I used to love doing it for a while but then I just didn't have time :(

• Options
    Im quite flexible with my rotations so sometimes j play 5 days per family and woke around other times I play less, depending on if there's something I wanted to do with that family or if a sim is due to age up in the next few days I'll do a longer rotation to accommodate that :smile:
  • Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member

If you message me with the link I would read it.

Just started a new legacy. It takes me forever to get through generations because I prefer to play with aging off. My legacy families all know each other, are in clubs together, and their kids grow up together. So my main families end up having generational friendships, and each heir has a different goal to meet. It keeps me from getting bored but I might be still playing gen 1 at Christmas. :D My towns fill up with potential girlfriends/boyfriends and family. I age them up manually and move elders into nursing homes. I'm also weird in that I usually do not play pregnant Sims. Once a pregnancy happens I usually switch families and play them until after the baby is born. The names are chosen randomly and unless it is a really bad I usually leave it alone.
  • Options
    That's a really interesting way of playing @SikoahGrace
    Do you just age Sims up as and when you want to?
  • Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    That's a really interesting way of playing @SikoahGrace
    Do you just age Sims up as and when you want to?

@sueplayssims Yes, when I am ready for them age up I age them up. This way I never feel rushed to do anything. If I feel like my elders are taking up too much space then I play them with aging on until some of them die. I usually send them off into nether world or whatever it is called so I don't have a million ghosts running around.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I'm finally trying to do legacy type, I usually have trouble letting my sims die, so I finally am trying to make a family I can deal with going thru generations, any advice on best way to do that, I've not done it before, barely made it thru a couple kids growing up once but parents were vampires, that's as far as I've gotten lol
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    this is my own caliente family. i created them based on the sims 2 version, so their father is an offspring of an alien abduction and they are part aliens.

they have their own unique genetics, they're not just the sims 4 calientes with different clothes and hair. they're one of my favorite families to play :D

tumblr_pv20mb1aSx1xsrayeo1_540.png
  • Options
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    this is my own caliente family. i created them based on the sims 2 version, so their father is an offspring of an alien abduction and they are part aliens.

they have their own unique genetics, they're not just the sims 4 calientes with different clothes and hair. they're one of my favorite families to play :D

That looks so cool!
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    edited July 2019
    cheescaeks wrote: »

here is nina, grandfather's haircolor, grandma's toothgap, father's skintone and mother's eyecolor, father's eye shape
    tumblr_pv21micnV71xsrayeo1_1280.png

and dina, got basically everything from her mother, and her mother looks exactly like her grandmother lol. she has her father's eyecolor though.
    tumblr_pv21micnV71xsrayeo2_1280.png

very few editing on these two, the grandparents genetics don't pass down so i had to manually add in some grandparent genetics, i think it was nina that generated with black hair like her father but, switched it to red.
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    I normally create a single sim for my legacy and then build Newcrest and I add lots and households from the gallery or if I'm feeling creative I'll make them myself. I have all my sims meet naturally without forcing relationships and have them build up their relationships with each other. If they build up good relationships then they become best friends or lovers. Ofc I have in my min who I want my sims to marry but I dont force it if it's not happening I also give my founder sims a backstory. For my current sim her mother died in childbirth and her father died in a house fire when she was young so spent her childhood growing up in an orphanage with nobody wanting to adopt her. She saw some horrible things happen so she vowed to always be a good sim and treat everyone with kindness. Now shes a popular sim with many friends and is working on her writing career and has become a notable figure. She throws lots of parties and is very social. She goes to the gym a lot or the nightclub in Windenburg. She is still single but will be looking for love soon though I'd like her to have a couple of flings first before settling down with her soulmate.

When I have a new generation I give them different goals and aspirations to vary my game play. I give one offspring more attention than the others but I do rotate for game play and story purposes. I dont like offspring that are completely ignored.

I love to see the genetics passed on through generations. I had one family where the founder sim had brown eyes and her husband got green eyes. All their children inherited green eyes. The eldest son married a sim with blue eyes. There was a mix of eye colours, with one of the children inheriting their grandmothers brown eyes! I got to about generation 6 with that family before my laptop died but that child was the only one to inherit brown eyes. His cousins and generations further down the line all inherited blue or green eyes! I found it interesting that the brown eyes skipped a generation!
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    Oh and I always give the children one if their parents traits!
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    When it comes to Sims 4, I'm not much of a legacy player I'm afraid. I've never gotten to actually play generation 2 as young adults... But I have hopes for my current legacy (just like I did for the previous one...).

Anyway, I did have a very successful rotational legacy in Sims 2 and I did remake all the Sims in TS4, made a family tree, added a family biography etc. The plan is to continue in TS4 with (part of) generation 5, but it'll probably take a while before that happens.
    tumblr_peht84zDJ61v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    You can consult the family tree here and if you're interested in the story, you probably want to read the "tree info" (click the button on the top left to open).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    When it comes to Sims 4, I'm not much of a legacy player I'm afraid. I've never gotten to actually play generation 2 as young adults... But I have hopes for my current legacy (just like I did for the previous one...).

Anyway, I did have a very successful rotational legacy in Sims 2 and I did remake all the Sims in TS4, made a family tree, added a family biography etc. The plan is to continue in TS4 with (part of) generation 5, but it'll probably take a while before that happens.
    tumblr_peht84zDJ61v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    You can consult the family tree here and if you're interested in the story, you probably want to read the "tree info" (click the button on the top left to open).

Wow that looks great!
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Well snap, was looking for a thread like this. I don't have an actual "Story" as I've been posting updates on the "What happened in your Sims Game today" thread for the last two years now...So instead I'll just post pictures of my countless Heirs and Heiresses and small little tidbits of what happened in their lives. I'll at least split this into brackets so you don't get bombarded by a bunch of pictures.

Generation One
    Here is my legacy's founder, Edward Baxter.
    xagTMHu.png
    kcYX7Qb.png
    And his wife, Katrina Caliente.
    lIzNi2j.png
    Z9vNxgg.png

Edward was the scum of the Earth. He had dreams of a political career where....he mostly used it to get with chicks. Literally every time he started a big protest rally he just kind of took home the prettiest woman he could find. Turns out he brought aspiring musician Katrina Caliente home after a rousing protest for giving money to everyone (hey, it's a good idea, shut up.). Surprise! She was pregnant. So Edward might be scum, but he's honest scum. So he put a ring on her and they lived a nice...somewhat long life together (considering you know, she was more than 20 years older than him. She died LONG before he came to his end). Then the one pregnancy turned into....several....which is surprising considering her age already. As the years went on she retired from her career because Edward was elected President of the country that he was somehow legally able to rename it Edifornia. Yeah, Edifornia has a weird constitution....Also there was some controversy because he kinda became a dictator who made it so the President will be President until the day they die and launched nuclear wars against several countries including one called America. But his approval ratings were through the roof.

Sometime after aging up to Elder, Katrina kind of....Umm.....Died from Woohoo. Edward survived for another 20 years or so before passing away peacefully.

Generation Two.
    Here's Edward and Katrina's youngest daughter, Mira Baxter.
    1v8pKur.png
    Corhvvv.png
    And her husband, Malcolm Landgraab II, the son of Malcolm Landgraab and Morgan Fyres (I didn't even ship them, the MCCC paired them together and it was just perfection)
    PlOmgsA.png
    rkesld0.png

So while Edward was running for President he chose young Malcolm Landgraab to run as his Vice President...Mostly because I mean, the Langraabs yo. Those guys are the definition of power. Who doesn't want that kind of influence in their campaign? Well while that campaign was going on both Katrina Baxter and Morgan Landgraab announced they're pregnant (did well for their campaign that's for sure). Since Edward and Malcolm worked so closely for many years young Mira and Malcolm II basically grew up as childhood friends.

Friends turned into crushes, crushes turned into going steady and going steady turned into "Seriously, just get a room already!" and they sure did. Both Mira and Malcolm following in the footsteps of their families, Malcolm joining Landgraab Inc after Grandma Nancy stepped down. Meanwhile Mira was elected President of Edifornia after ol' Edward died, except she was you know....a better President. Like one that was undoubtedly good compared to her Warmongering father. She ended up following in her mother's footsteps by....having a lot of children and just like her mother, two of those pregnancies resulting in twins, ouch. With their combined wealth the Landgraabs bought that really awesome penthouse in San Myshuno.

There they lived out their lives....until Malcolm fell off the balcony while working out on his rockclimbing wall....I mean why would he put that machine so close to the ledge anyways?! Mira instead lived well into her 90's, being remembered as the first good president in her family.

Generation Three.
    Malcolm II and Mira's son, Malcolm Landgraab III
    CGbVHij.png
    J8gxdKd.png
    And his wife Cherish Feng
    esdn17J.png
    xY1Ve72.png

Malcolm was the oldest of the Landgraab children (by a few seconds, beating out his Twin sister Harmony.) and just so happened to be the only boy out of their many daughters. Cherish was the granddaughter of the Lily and Victor Feng. Yeah how did they have a baby? They hate children, well unfortunately Victor was running for President against Edward, well when they found out both the Presidential AND Vice Presidential candidate's wives were expecting, Victor thought it would help him in the polls to have a child....and out came Stacy Feng. Unfortunately Victor still lost and now they were stuck with a daughter that they hated....ironically she was Mira's BFF. She eventually got knocked up by an alien and here comes little Cherish!

Malcolm grew up loving electronics, video games, computers you name it. He was about ready to become a pro gamer before he aimed for something bigger and worked on his programming skill. Cherish however was interested in Space.....because her dad left her and her mother and went back to Sixam. While Stacy and Mira were BFF's, Cherish and Malcolm were never really 'friends' growing up. However one day when Mira was having a nice big presidential party at her penthouse she invited Stacy and of course she brought Cherish with her, now a teenager. Malcolm saw her in her party dress and went "Wow, she hot." they started dating at that party. Years later the two got married and started successful careers. Cherish worked at NASA for years before she was made an astronaut and lived her dream of exploring space. Malcolm however took over Landgraab Inc from his Dad and relaunched it as a tech business, releasing revolutionary technology like the Plumphone.

Generation Four.
    Malcolm III and Cherish's son, Malcolm Landgraab IV (surprise surprise)
    zyS85oJ.png
    izZSgag.png
    And his wife, Ysenia Ramirez.
    1B31UBt.png
    tOMzWuu.png

Well, Malcolm III and Cherish had....a lot of kids as well. Malcolm's the second oldest of the Landgraab bunch while being the oldest of the Landgraab Triplets (Yes, Triplets....poor Cherish). Ysenia was the aspiring singer born to a poor couple living in San Myshuno. Malcolm IV and his brother Barry were sworn and bitter rivals (the third of the Landgraab Triplets, Duke, didn't care one bit about their rivalry) and went at it 24/7. Ysenia was the BFF of Malcolm's younger sister, Crystal. While going over to the Landgraab mansion to play with her friend she of course developed a crush on Malcolm. The Landgraab triplets aged up to teens leaving Ysenia in the dust, but now the rivalry was even worse as now the Landgraab boys all found girlfriends (except for Duke, he found a boyfriend, hello!). While Barry had a hot enough girlfriend, he decided to work on Malcolm's girlfriend as well.

Oh boy did that go bad, Malcolm and Barry fought constantly....which Malcolm lost all the time because he was scrawny while Barry worked out with dad. Yeah, now Barry had two girlfriends while Malcolm was forever lonely....until Ysenia aged up. Took Malcolm a little while to warm up to her, but when he did oh boy did it get steamy between the two. They got married and.............had to live in a rundown apartment because Malcolm's older sister got the Landgraab family fortune and Landgraab Inc. Sucks but you should've been born first, Malcolm. The two had a more reasonable number of children compared to the three generations that followed them.

Malcolm followed his dream of becoming a Spy...don't know how you just follow in your dreams of being a Spy but he somehow became a Spy, Agent BL00. He saved the world a few times from villains such as Dr Insaneo and Mr Nefarious while delivering clever quips and sipping martini's with his free hand he would eventually die of a heart attack while playing basketball with his grandson (what a great way to go after all he went through). Ysenia however had a wonderful golden voice and would later be known as one of the all time greatest singers the world has ever seen, hundreds of years after her passing people still remember the legendary singer, Ysenia Landgraab.

Generation Five.
    Malcolm IV and Ysenia's daughter, Sapphire Landgraab.
    oFVRHw8.png
    MqqvUOT.png
    And her husband, Clint Shepherd.
    KozfEqs.png
    jzch24t.png

Sapphire, the girl that wanted to do good and help people. Clint, the guy who wanted to tickle the tastebuds of billions....while looking good while he's doing it. So growing up in the Landgraab house was tough for Sapphire considering....she and all her sisters were around the same age (seriously, to the untrained eye it looked like Ysenia was pregnant nonstop for years) all because Ysenia wanted her kids to be around the same age because yadda yadda, better for development yadda yadda, only thing it did was supply the couple with four screaming toddlers followed by four needy children followed by four very emotional teenagers. Sapphire was the only one who wanted a job that wasn't for vanity like her sisters trying to join the athlete and entertainer careers.

She went to medical school right after graduating. After moving out on her own she ended up meeting Clint working at a local restaurant. His cooking was divine and he found himself smitten with her (yes, her weight is partially because of his cooking, mostly from her mother's genetics though.) She got a job at the hospital and the two got together just as pets were legalized in the country (AKA, that's when Sims 4 Pets came out) and celebrated their newfound relationship by adopting a dog. As the two aged together they had a small family, just three kids (just three kids he says, oh boy) while Clint became a worldwide famous chef who even got his own show. Meanwhile Sapphire worked her way to Chief of Staff at the hospital....She wasn't always successful though, lots of malpractice from her, lots of people that died from stupid mistakes she made, I mean how was she supposed to know that you shouldn't give penicillin to someone who's allergic to it, she's not a rocket scientist or anything.

Clint would of course die a natural death shortly after their son married while Sapphire lived into her 100's, even meeting her great-grandchild. How swell!

Generation Six.
    Clint and Sapphire's son, Ace Shepherd.
    p4vkp1W.png
    FgJD3Gu.png
    And his wife, Genesis Ziegler.
    jkM8WR4.png
    IWNzGIG.png

Ace was the athletic Sim who lived for fitness. Genesis was the Japanese daughter with a very German last name, seriously what's up with that? Ace watched sportsball on TV all day and dreamed of being a famous athlete as well. He sculpted his body while mastering the sport of sportsball throughout his long life, one day in highschool he met Genesis who was dressed from her head to her foot in black, busy writing depressing poetry. Clearly Ace thought "Wow, she's perfect for my upbeat attitude." and the two started dating.

After aging up Genesis started working on her novel she had dreamed of publishing, The Bloodening. An award winning series that would span the next 40 years with countless books and a movie deal (she would never live to see the movie, but it happened eventually). Ace however worked his way up from being but a normal cheerleader to the star of the Edifornian Sportsball team, made millions while having his face name and number plastered on every sports jersey in the country. You couldn't go five minutes without being reminded of the fact that Ace was a perfect specimen of a person.

Genesis would later die from illness while Ace followed in his mom's footsteps and lived for way too long, well into his 100's thanks to fulfilling the athlete aspiration and gaining a nice long life. After the death of Genesis, Ace lived his last decade dressed like a pimp.
    XU0WUSs.png
    What a legend.

Generation Seven.
    Ace and Genesis's daughter, Justice "The Chief" Shepherd.
    KMaWWMl.png
    13WA6in.png
    And her Husband, Kane "The General" Graves.
    7F8r08d.png
    Z0sQD6f.png

Kane and Justice were Sims of action...In different ways. While Kane wanted to defend the country of Edifornia, Justice was more about defending her namesake. Of course with Justice growing up with Ace as her dad she had no problem staying in shape, heck they even had father daughter workout sessions everyday. While growing up Justice would wear that superhero costume she got and would use her strength to beat up criminals, and by that I mean people acting like jerks. Good thing she wore a costume or else her future career would be in jeopardy of her many assaults.

Justice and Kane would finally meet at the gym, pumping their guns, both complimenting each other's muscle mass. And the rest, is history. Kane joined the military (had to download a mod for that, this is long before Strangerville) and was deployed to America during the 100 year America/Edifornia war that resulted in the deaths of millions, but Kane wasn't one of them! In fact thanks to his bravery he quickly jumped up the ranks before he was promoted to General. Justice however would have a successful career as a detective, arresting hundreds of criminals, and at least 60% of them were guilty! Again, rising through the ranks before she was made Chief of Police.

While they were married this strange new phenomena was going on (AKA, Sims 4 Seasons just came out) called 'weather'. Kane had attempted to make many sacrifices, including his children, to stop this scary 'weather'. Justice and the rest of the world just kind of dealt with the new world of weather. Justice would die of natural causes surrounded by her children and grandchildren, Kane however would die after getting struck by lightning. Karma.

Generation Eight.
    Justice and Kane's son, Harley Graves.
    8e0qFSz.png
    EvtxaJd.png
    And his wife, Akshara Graves (Don't remember her last name, it was long and foreign and I couldn't pronounce or spell it to save my life)
    V5yTcsw.png
    FUWGU9x.png

Growing up, Harley was the oldest child of a family consisting of two sets of twins (Yikes, seems to be a thing that runs in the family) who always seemed to be the one that all the other kids wanted help from....but all he wanted to do was play the Rock guitar. Akshara, was insane. So naturally the two met in highschool, Harley thought she was hot and started talking to her. They had a great conversation, and then he saw her have an argument....with herself. But then he realized that he's gotten too far to quit now and continued to pursue her romantically.

Cut to years later and Harley gets his big break, and by that I mean he got to play the guitar on tour with some band where the few surviving members are in their late 60's because their 70 year old guitarist's bad health finally caught up to him. But even then, the 200 people that went to those shows said "Wow, that new guitarist isn't the worst guitarist I've ever heard!" and that was enough to launch a career for him. Akshara started her career at this point too.....she was elected Mayor of San Myshuno. Turns out the people wanted insanity and oh boy did they get it, especially when she tried to outlaw coats in the winter. Good times.

As the years went by Harley and Akshara started a cute little family (with no twins this time!!!), Harley's star power grew exponentially as he soon cemented himself as a rock god. Meanwhile, Akshara aimed for the grand prize....President. She almost lost the election to President Babyeater (Long story short about that guy, Edifornia had an overpopulation problem going on so he came up with a plan to eat every third child of every family to help the population. Unfortunately he's one of the few presidents to do good on his plan. But now because of that he ate too MANY children and soon there was a male shortage because he ate too many boys. Got to the point where Justice married one of the only bachelors of her generation. Man was President Babyeater fat.) but luckily for her, Harley was here to play a wicked sweet guitar solo, behold.
    WVseshN.png

Turns out that solo hit the sweet spot but it lead to....a TIE. And unfortunately there's only one way to solve a tie breaker in the Country of Edifornia......That is an all out brawl between the candidates.....Behold.
    0SAiPlZ.png

So Akshara became President Akshara Graves and was named the third worst President the country has seen before Edward Baxter and President Babyeater. The rest of their lives were pretty standard. They both just kind of died of natural causes. But hey, at least before they grew old and died it was pretty eventful.

Generation Nine (Seriously?).
    Harley and Akshara's son, Lemmy Graves.
    J4jIApS.png
    cfKqSPA.png
    And his wife, Nikita Darling.
    aIHNrru.png
    RQdeAIw.png

Now Lemmy's name of course comes from Harley's love of rock and roll...unfortunately Lemmy didn't feel the same way about Rock and Roll. He was a more mischievious kid. Not a bad kid, just a kid who loves his practical jokes, trolling and pranks, who can hate that? Then one day when he was in his late teens he thought how could he make these talents into money? Then when he was an adult and was mildly intimidating so he was hired by Old man Gambino to be some hired muscle. A few broken legs later and Lemmy becomes a trusted member of the Gambino crime family and ended up getting left at the altar by his fiance because she was a 'good' Sim and didn't want to marry a criminal.

That's when Nikita comes in, Lemmy's little brother's ex-girlfriend because Lemmy's brother is also a 'good' Sim and Nikita.....Nikita was pure evil. So naturally....a match made in heaven! They spent the next few years breaking Gambino's enemies' legs together and eventually started a little family of their own. Also, they were so evil they even made their own crime family! The Graves Family, next thing you know these two are the bosses of the largest crime family the country has ever seen.....Then Celebrities became a thing (Sims 4 Get Famous came out) and Lemmy and Nikita became 5 star celebrities because if you didn't treat them like royalty you'd join their enemies at the bottom of the river.

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    (Had to continue this because somehow I met the character limit for a post!)

Generation 10.
    Lemmy and Nikita's daughter, Minerva Graves.
    mriw7A6.png
    HHrH8Wa.png
    And her husband, Ryker Stark.
    MEUDhFq.png
    gXQlqzS.png

So of course with your parents being so rich, Minerva was a little rich kid the whole time. And just like her mother......She was EVIL. She fired the family butler because she didn't like her hair. That Butler's job was all they had.....Then when she got older she became a social media celebrity, making as much clickbait and sexy vlogs as humanly possible. Say what you will about her, but she knew how to take control better than her parents did. In fact, once she hit 18 she decided to proposition her parents to let her into the Graves crime family. They thought "But you're not intimidating, you can't be a criminal." but that's when she told them that she wouldn't be breaking legs.....She'd be part of the cyber division.

So while Minerva was busy being this big shot celebrity she was also helping drain bank accounts of millions and funneling those funds into the Graves family thanks to her superior hacking skills. Good job girl. During that time she met local meathead, Ryker Stark. A dummy who had an awesome body and was working to become a professional body builder, and well....the rest is history.

Generation 11.
    Minerva and Ryker's daughter, Zelda Stark.
    y930XU9.png
    nS3xjGc.png
    And her husband. The second child of Octavia Moon and Thorne Bailey, Chadwick Bailey.
    NndZfkW.png
    4re6oif.png

So Zelda was a nice change of pace, she wasn't horrifically evil like her mom and grandparents were. She just wanted to be a movie star. Naturally, being the daughter of celebrities, Zelda was introduced to other celebrity children, like Chadwick. The two started dating in highschool, with Zelda taking acting classes everyday after school while Chadwick had dreams of being a big time music producer. And since they were rich celebrity kids, it was easy for both of them to achieve those dreams in very little time.

While she did have to deal with getting some pretty lame acting gigs, she would easily become one of the greatest actresses of her generation. Winning award after award, heck at one point she even got a role in an adaptation of her Great-Great-Great Grandmother Genesis' book, the Bloodening, she became a 5 star celebrity in no time at all. As for Chadwick....Yeah he was pretty famous for a while. But then the music he put out just got more and more repetitive over the years and he slowly lost his fame. In an attempt to get it back he decided to try and do cool social media stunts to be seen as 'cool' to the younger generation. So his first stunt to get famous was to jump in his shark pond. It did make him more famous....but he was brutally ripped to pieces by those sharks. But at least in death he became more famous. His wife joined him in the club of being eaten as Zelda tried to help their son save Strangerville (Strangerville just came out) and was promptly eaten by the Mother Plant.

Generation 12.
    Zelda and Chadwick's son, Grand Marshal Abraham Bailey.
    4St5yVf.png
    EkOvzqK.png
    And his wife Kala Ibbotson.
    epjyeWN.png
    IfLGPji.png

So naturally, when Abraham turned 18 he found out he could join the military, so he made two big mistakes. Joined the military AND unknowingly married a vampire, I mean she's hot, but she's still a vampire none the less! He of course set out to solve the Strangerville mystery....then found out that dang, this is a pretty messed up situation. Then of course to complicate matters even more, while Abraham was trying to investigate, Kala kept turning everyone into vampires so she can raise her vampire skill! Curse that hot vampire.

When it finally came to the time for Abraham to face the mother plant.....it didn't go well and took a few tries. He almost died the first time and tried again a few years later. This time bringing the only two people he knew could help him....Kala and Zelda..........Well as I already said.....Zelda died. RIP Zelda. He would try again a few months later when he was able to get some old friends of Zelda to help him get revenge. Those men being Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone. There was a nice big battle, Bruce Willis was eaten, but Abraham with the help of Hollywood's greatest action heroes destroyed the mother plant. Abraham was promoted to Grand Marshal and continues to hold that rank because unlike all the other people I've written about here, he's still alive in my game as his story has not ended yet.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited July 2019
    For the Sandra Matthews save i have? i need to piece the overall genology together since this game seems to be having problems recognising family members at all and extended family members not directly related to Sandra but never the less part of the family tree.

Looking at it from Sandra's point of view:

Grandfather: Jason Matthews (Elder) - Married to: Alice Matthews.
    Grandmother: Alice Matthews (Elder) - Married to: Jason Matthews.
    Grandfather: Roger Rockenbower (Elder) - Married to: Geraldine Rockenbower.
    Grandmother: Geraldine Rockenbower (Elder) - Married to: Roger Rockenbower.

Father: Bruce Matthews (Adult) - Married to: Jeri Matthews. (From Matthews family)
    Mother: Jeri Matthews (Adult) - Married to: Bruce Matthews. (From Rockenbower family)

Sandra Matthews (Young Adult) - Single.

Son: Wesley Matthews (Young Adult) - Engaged to: Brandy Everson. (Karen's Half-Brother)
    (Wesley has 2 half-brothers and half-sister through the father)
    Daughter: Karen Matthews (Child) - Single. (Wesley's Half-Sister)
    (Karen has 12 step-brothers and sister through the fathers spouse)

Jason Matthews and Geraldine Rockenbower have a love child from a secret affair they had when they were young and shortly after marriage to their spouses. Alice and Roger never discovered the infidelity due to work and Geraldine hiding most days. They broke it off after Geraldine found out she was pregnant with Glenn, the two of them realising they can't help themselves around each other and the thrill of getting caught made it all the more intense in every way it mattered, like it was intoxicating. Glenn was given up for adoption upon birth, as neither one could acknowledge their connection to the boy.

Uncle: Glenn Parker (Adult) - Married to: Sabrina Parker. (Illegitimate family member)
    Aunt: Sabrina Parker (Adult) - Married to: Glenn Parker.

Cousin: Elouise Parker (Young Adult) - Single.
    Cousin: Adam Parker (Young Adult) - Married to: Mingmei Parker.
    Cousin: Mingmei Parker (Young Adult) - Married to: Adam Parker.
    Cousin once removed: Ding Parker (Toddler) - Single. (Adam and Mingmei's child)

On Brandy's side and from her point of view:

Grandfather: Shawn Everson (Elder) - Married to: Candice Everson.
    Grandmother: Candice Everson (Elder) - Married to: Shawn Everson.
    Grandfather: Kyle Tanderson (Elder) - Married to: Mandy Tanderson.
    Grandmother: Mandy Tanderson (Elder) - Married to: Kyle Tanderson.
    Father: Gregory Everson (Adult) - Married: to Maude Everson. (From Everson family)
    Mother: Maude Everson (Adult) - Married: to Gregory Everson. (From Tanderson family)
    Brother: Iwan Everson (Young Adult) - Single.
    Brandy Everson (Young Adult) - Engaged to: Wesley Matthews.

I could go on in more detail, but that is essentially the family tree and when Brandy gets together with Wesley, those combine through them.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I haven't played this family in a while but it's still my go-to. If anyone is interested, here is the Westbrook family tree
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Wow you all have such extensive families! @SweetieWright_84 it says that the family tree doesn't exist :(
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I tried that plum tree site, it is not accepting instruction when i want it to. think i'll stick with the list for now.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    edited July 2019
    Wow you all have such extensive families! @SweetieWright_84 it says that the family tree doesn't exist :(

Oh, let me make sure it's not set to private.

Try this: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5c4b83e0336ae6000fe8bee8
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel