Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living Giveaway

Comments

• Options
    ladynightladynight Posts: 35 Member
    I would like to go to Hawaii. It seems very beautiful and peaceful.
  • Options
    caitybee73caitybee73 Posts: 121 Member
    Hello, please withdraw my entry, my lovely friend bought this for me. I'm very lucky! Good luck everybody, and thank you for the opportunity!
  • Options
    ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    My family went on a Bahamas cruise once and I enjoyed the time on the ship so much, it was my first time on a boat!
  • Options
    ErinKTheWriterErinKTheWriter Posts: 2 New Member
    I haven't really been to anyplace tropical, but when I was little my uncle had his wedding party at a resort(??) called Rocky Point in Mexico. We got to swim in the ocean and had a great time, even if we swam with sharks without realizing it lol
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    I have always been drawn to Kaua'i, Hawaii. Nature seems perfect and being isolated from everyday chores and stress is absolutely what a perfect tropical vacation should look like.
  • Options
    komimarskomimars Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd love to go to Bali.
  • Options
    SimPonySimPony Posts: 3 New Member
    I'd love to go to Florida
  • Options
    EcongEcong Posts: 42 Member
    I love Malibu in L.A. it literally is Paradise, California is a beautiful state
  • Options
    LovesimsxLovesimsx Posts: 2 New Member
    I’d love to go to Bora Bora! Thank you for doing this giveaway
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I'm withdrawing my entry. Like some other players I already got my hands on the pack. Best of luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    My favorite (dream) destination is Hawaii.

Good luck to everyone!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I would love to go to Hawaii! Thank you for giving us a chance to win a copy of IL. Good luck to you all! :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    PinkSpeedPinkSpeed Posts: 1 New Member
    It would be Hawaii because I've never been there! I'd say Honolulu when I want to be around more people/food/shopping, and Maui when I want to really discover the island!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited June 2019
    I've never been anywhere tropical, or outside of Europe in general. but I'd love to visit the Caribbean one day. I've recently returned from a trip to Crete and it was beautiful.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    NayressNayress Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to go to Australia or Hawaii ! 🏝🌋
  • Options
    Bhawkins0402Bhawkins0402 Posts: 75 Member
    Withdrawing my entry, I got the game as an early bday gift. Good luck to everyone else!
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Please withdraw my entry. I received the pack as a gift this morning. Good luck to everyone that entered.
  • Options
    Esau47Esau47 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to go to Hawaii and then to New Zealand. Thank you for giving us a chance to win a copy.
  • Options
    raynebairraynebair Posts: 10 New Member
    The Bahamas, my cousin lives there and it would be awesome to see her again.
  • Options
    AllieillaAllieilla Posts: 2 New Member
    I love the Dominican Republic! Thanks for this!
  • Options
    JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    My dream is to one day visit and explore Bora Bora - it just looks amazing!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Thanks for extending the giveaway! I was on a boat over the original date without Wi-Fi, this is amazing luck.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    DyuteDyute Posts: 4 New Member
    I'd honestly love to visit Sulani--it looks so pretty! Otherwise, Hawai'i since I've never gone before.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    i got the game so can withdraw my entry
  • Options
    corinnaw99corinnaw99 Posts: 4 New Member
    Favorite place is the south of France, specifically Nice, France. I saved up for 3 years and finally had enough to go and it was AMAZING. The water was so clear and the people were so relaxed and made me feel like I was at home! Sorry for posting late, I was waiting for a new link to the quiz before I saw your comment about it closing at 8 pm! I am on a different time zone in California!