Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living Giveaway

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »
    Withdrawing my entry as I was given graduation money to allow me to pre-order the game.

Congrats on your graduation! :)
  • Options
    jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    edited June 2019
    I would like to visit Haiti someday. A lot of the time Haiti is presented in a negative manner by the media, so a lot of people don't know that they have some beautiful beaches and destinations there.
    ivv5hw.jpg
    ^This is a picture of Jacmel Beach in Haiti
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • Options
    PandaSnuggles80PandaSnuggles80 Posts: 1 New Member
    Mine is Miami :). Thank you for the contest, I can't wait for this expansion! Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    I always wanted to visit Madagascar. People live harmoniously with nature and animals. A friend of mine went there and told me that you can feel the "heart" of the jungle. (Maybe I should get Jungle Adventure eheh) Also, I want to visit Bora Bora and Hawaii.

Thank you for your generosity!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    daisy22madaisy22ma Posts: 16 Member
    I'd love to go back to Tenerife! There was a really nice tea shop there (La Cabaña del Té- it was amazing!) and I may or may not have a /slight/ obsession with collecting far too many teas than I will ever be able to drink. Whoops.
    Thank you so much for this! It's so kind!
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2019
    Well being originally from Florida and spending a lot of summer in both my great aunts and Uncles Daytona Beach house as a kid I loved Daytona Beach but of course not an Island but my grandparents had a beautiful Summer place in Key Largo in the Florida keys I enjoyed and my grand father used to take me out on his huge fishing boat for Baracuda (scary fish) and Sailfish for days at a time - even though I was often seasick - I still loved to go - it was fun watching my grandfather nail them big fish - it seemed he loved it as much as I loved going to the toy shop.

Later on in life I enjoyed (in my teens and 20's) going to many islands from the Caribbean to Porto Rico to well you name it until crazy Sea Sickness made it hard to do. Miss all that. I live diving and all the beauty under the water - so hope to recapture all that through my Sims now as I did in Sims 3. I would love to win the new pack - seeing I emptied my card last week on breaking my right shoulder. Chemo sometimes makes one faint - and was a side affect of my third session of my newest Chemo - had to purchase some new slings and some other "gear" as the one the hospital put me in was bruising me badly and there went my monthly disability check - I hope my insurance gets me back some but it takes forever.

Then hubby goes into the hospital Wednesday - has to get a by-pass from afib issue back at Christmas - so now I have private duty nurses and home theraphy to help me out. One thing after the other. Shesh - but yes would love to relax in the Sims Carribean. Thanks for the chance. I miss the tropics way up here in Maine. I don't think they will ever take the Florida out of me and my love of the ocean. Maine water is way to cold to enjoy like the tropics.

I agree with the other poster that mentioned Haiti - it is a wonderful and beautiful place and the people there are a pure delight. Alway happy and making music and food - so much wonderful fruits and foods there. But it has been ages since I was there. Great memories.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    shazayanashazayana Posts: 1 New Member
    Barbados is absolutely beautiful!
  • Options
    VileplantVileplant Posts: 4 New Member
    I suppose i would love to go to the Maldives, it seems like a perfect get away! <3 (plus, it seems like you'd be highly involved in exploring the marine life there). I think even just working there would be nice! but that's just me talking ^^ But i'd most likely go to Playa Del Carmen or Isla Mujeres due to my geographical location (two other very lovely places as well).

It is very generous and cool of you to do a giveaway! hopefully i get the chance to visit Sulani. Good luck to everyone! <3
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Withdrawing my entry as I was given graduation money to allow me to pre-order the game.

Thanks! Now I get to think about fun things like grad school, but I’m taking a gap year to better prepare myself. There’s a pretty good chance I might even end up in Sulani I mean, Hawaii at grad school.
  • Options
    GraceRuuGraceRuu Posts: 1 New Member
    I’d love to visit Belize. It’s my mothers home country and the beaches are lovely.
  • Options
    KenomyszKenomysz Posts: 3 New Member
    I would love to visit New Zealand, where The Lord of the Rings was filmed!
  • Options
    The_Winchesters_8888The_Winchesters_8888 Posts: 1 New Member
    Singapore is where I've been dreaming to go since forever! I lived in Malaysia for a few years when I was young and the weather and the food are magnificent! Not to mention the stunning beach and the wildlife that you can see on a cruise to the jungle too! Like, there is nothing cuter than baby orangutans!!
  • Options
    dalenmuyydalenmuyy Posts: 1 New Member
    PALAWAN & BORACAY
  • Options
    LumikkaLumikka Posts: 25 Member
    My favourite is Kenya. I've been there as a child, but that was quite a while ago, would love to go there again eventually!
  • Options
    Cookingpup99Cookingpup99 Posts: 443 Member
    Ban Gioc waterfalls look beautiful - thanks for the opportunity :)

(also @Jennygg I love your signature XD)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2019

Thanks! Now I get to think about fun things like grad school, but I’m taking a gap year to better prepare myself. There’s a pretty good chance I might even end up in Sulani I mean, Hawaii at grad school.

Big Congrats on both the graduation and getting the ep.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    My favorite tropical location is Hawaii. I'd love to go there.
    Thanks for hosting this!
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Withdrawing my entry, my son preordered Island Living for me :)
  • Options
    CrappyGamerMom1979CrappyGamerMom1979 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would be so happy to get to visit Cozumel it looks like a very beautiful place! Thank you for this giveaway I can not afford the expansion but would love to have it so I can share the adventures with my viewers!!
  • Options
    JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    Florida is my favourite place to visit. So much to do there with the amazing theme parks, great food places and just overall a beautiful state. Thanks for this giveaway btw!
  • Options
    gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    I've never really been anywhere tropical, sadly. But I have been to the beaches in Florida, if that counts. I used to go every summer with my family and it was always amazing to be there.
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member

For years I've dreamed of a tropical vacation, and the Maldives are at the top of my list.
    Thank you for this awesome chance to win my most favorite theme in games, and in real life. <3
    mlewh-wow-oceanhaven-1800-hor-wide.jpg?interpolation=progressive-bilinear&downsize=1440px:*
  • Options
    dancergirlcbdancergirlcb Posts: 96 Member
    I've never been anywhere too tropical but I do love going to the beach and especially the ocean. I've been to the ocean a couple of times in the US but that's about it. I've always wanted to go to one of those islands they use for Survivor (the show) because the water is so clear and the sand actually looks clean. Basically, because humans haven't ruined them. I'm sure there are some other places that are nice but there are just so many that I wouldn't even know what to choose. Maybe Hawaii? I know the most about that and it seems really beautiful. Thanks for doing the giveaway! :smile:
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I'd love to see Maui once. I also love Bibione (Italy), but it's not a tropical destination, just beach.

Thanks for the opportunity.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    XwantonXwanton Posts: 85 Member
    I've already visited Florida but I'd love to return one day. In terms of places I haven't been, Hawaii would be great to see!

Thank you for the giveaway :smile: