Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living Giveaway

Comments

• FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited June 2019
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Well being originally from Florida and spending a lot of summer in both my great aunts and Uncles Daytona Beach house as a kid I loved Daytona Beach but of course not an Island but my grandparents had a beautiful Summer place in Key Largo in the Florida keys I enjoyed and my grand father used to take me out on his huge fishing boat for Baracuda (scary fish) and Sailfish for days at a time - even though I was often seasick - I still loved to go - it was fun watching my grandfather nail them big fish - it seemed he loved it as much as I loved going to the toy shop.

Later on in life I enjoyed (in my teens and 20's) going to many islands from the Caribbean to Porto Rico to well you name it until crazy Sea Sickness made it hard to do. Miss all that. I live diving and all the beauty under the water - so hope to recapture all that through my Sims now as I did in Sims 3. I would love to win the new pack - seeing I emptied my card last week on breaking my right shoulder. Chemo sometimes makes one faint - and was a side affect of my third session of my newest Chemo - had to purchase some new slings and some other "gear" as the one the hospital put me in was bruising me badly and there went my monthly disability check - I hope my insurance gets me back some but it takes forever.

Then hubby goes into the hospital Wednesday - has to get a by-pass from afib issue back at Christmas - so now I have private duty nurses and home theraphy to help me out. One thing after the other. Shesh - but yes would love to relax in the Sims Carribean. Thanks for the chance. I miss the tropics way up here in Maine. I don't think they will ever take the Florida out of me and my love of the ocean. Maine water is way to cold to enjoy like the tropics.

I agree with the other poster that mentioned Haiti - it is a wonderful and beautiful place and the people there are a pure delight. Alway happy and making music and food - so much wonderful fruits and foods there. But it has been ages since I was there. Great memories.

I am not far from Key Largo. I live in Marathon on the 🐸🐸🐸🐸-cut Key (Florida keys). Key Largo is a lovely place : ) . I was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer 4 years ago. I am doing well. I am too stubborn : ) . Sending you hugs and will be thinking of you . : ) Sending positive vibes for your hubby too.

**Not entering contest just wanted to send some hugs sorry for going off topic a bit**
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »
    Withdrawing my entry as I was given graduation money to allow me to pre-order the game.

Congrats and enjoy!
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    Long Island, New York. It's not exactly tropical, but hey, you can do [most] of Sulani's activities while being less than an hour from NYC!
  • abbi_le_xabbi_le_x Posts: 1 New Member
    I love Sunset Beach, Oahu in Hawaii
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    I would like to withdraw my entry please. Good luck to all entrants
    And thanks again for hosting another super generous giveaway @simgirl1010
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• RaevynRaevyn Posts: 428 Member
    Definitely Bali! Very beautiful and tropical there!
  • Bello2luvBello2luv Posts: 7 New Member
    I'd have to say 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Thailand. Beautiful place.
  • Bello2luvBello2luv Posts: 7 New Member
    Forgot you can't type certain things. I typed the city but it change it to plum. Anywho, Thailand, Phi Phi Islands are a must see!
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    To'opua Beach, Bora Bora.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2019
    Freygea wrote: »
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Well being originally from Florida and spending a lot of summer in both my great aunts and Uncles Daytona Beach house as a kid I loved Daytona Beach but of course not an Island but my grandparents had a beautiful Summer place in Key Largo in the Florida keys I enjoyed and my grand father used to take me out on his huge fishing boat for Baracuda (scary fish) and Sailfish for days at a time - even though I was often seasick - I still loved to go - it was fun watching my grandfather nail them big fish - it seemed he loved it as much as I loved going to the toy shop.

Later on in life I enjoyed (in my teens and 20's) going to many islands from the Caribbean to Porto Rico to well you name it until crazy Sea Sickness made it hard to do. Miss all that. I live diving and all the beauty under the water - so hope to recapture all that through my Sims now as I did in Sims 3. I would love to win the new pack - seeing I emptied my card last week on breaking my right shoulder. Chemo sometimes makes one faint - and was a side affect of my third session of my newest Chemo - had to purchase some new slings and some other "gear" as the one the hospital put me in was bruising me badly and there went my monthly disability check - I hope my insurance gets me back some but it takes forever.

Then hubby goes into the hospital Wednesday - has to get a by-pass from afib issue back at Christmas - so now I have private duty nurses and home theraphy to help me out. One thing after the other. Shesh - but yes would love to relax in the Sims Carribean. Thanks for the chance. I miss the tropics way up here in Maine. I don't think they will ever take the Florida out of me and my love of the ocean. Maine water is way to cold to enjoy like the tropics.

I agree with the other poster that mentioned Haiti - it is a wonderful and beautiful place and the people there are a pure delight. Alway happy and making music and food - so much wonderful fruits and foods there. But it has been ages since I was there. Great memories.

I am not far from Key Largo. I live in Marathon on the plum-cut Key (Florida keys). Key Largo is a lovely place : ) . I was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer 4 years ago. I am doing well. I am too stubborn : ) . Sending you hugs and will be thinking of you . : ) Sending positive vibes for your hubby too.

**Not entering contest just wanted to send some hugs sorry for going off topic a bit**

Thank you. I love the Keys - fond memories for sure. So peaceful and beautiful there.

Beautiful beaches and peaceful - https://www.whats-at-florida-keys.com/Florida-Keys-Beaches.html

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• LittleNightmareLittleNightmare Posts: 11 New Member
    I got island living, so you can ignore my entry, good luck to everyone :)
  • DragonGirl643DragonGirl643 Posts: 90 Member
    edited June 2019
    100% Hawaii! It sounds so beautiful!
    why are my sims games so weird?
  • domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    I purchased it, too. Please ignore my entry. Thanks!
  • MgalbMgalb Posts: 62 Member
    I've always lived on a beach so I don't think about tropical vacations that much but I think Hawaii would be fun
  • MenesseMenesse Posts: 7 New Member
    Oahu, Hawaii <3
  • TropicanaCatTropicanaCat Posts: 93 Member
    Tybee, Island
  • SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway
    My favourite place to go is fuerteventura but one day I’d love to go to Hawaii
    Good luck to everyone who enters
  • EmthesimEmthesim Posts: 1 New Member
    Ah myrtle beach
  • JLJustineJLJustine Posts: 65 Member
    Baby Beach, Aruba! I live in Aruba and every time I visit this beach I feel on vacation. Turquoise water and white sand. <3 The beach is perfect for all ages as the water is shallow.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Withdrawing my entry, as impatience got the best of me and I already bought the pack. :D
  • dbronzdbronz Posts: 1 New Member
    Love the beaches in New England! Water is cold, but I find it peaceful and relaxing!
  • dietandrydietandry Posts: 4 New Member
    Destin, FL. It's so idyllic...
  • RebeccaLynnRebeccaLynn Posts: 79 Member
    My favorite is probably the keys! But I would love to see Hawaii one day!
  • simmer2005simmer2005 Posts: 5 New Member
    My favorite destination would be the Galapagos island. I used to go there every summer because I have family over there. It's beautiful and peaceful and I just adore every part of it!
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    I love Hawaii. I went when I was 7. Thanks for the chance!