Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's one thing you love about the Sims 4?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    The toddlers! They brought me into sims 4~ Now I enjoy all the things before them and continue to enjoy the things after~.
  • Options
    ShanabananasShanabananas Posts: 35 Member
    The sims are SO much better looking than previous versions. I like how you can make them unique and shape them so they have different body types. Also the animals and toddlers are probably the cutest things I've ever seen😍
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited December 2018
    The sims are SO much better looking than previous versions. I like how you can make them unique and shape them so they have different body types. Also the animals and toddlers are probably the cutest things I've ever seen😍

except when you create an animal to be cute as a grown one and make it back into a baby to put it in the game. Those puppies/kittens look horrible lol @Shanabananas
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    I believe The Sims 4 has more variety of hairstyles and clothing to make your sims have a unique sense of fashion as you don't often get that sort of option back in the older games.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I can't say one thing because it's a whole lot of things.
    I do very much appreciate the ease of doing nearly everything in the game.. from building (gallery downloading). Building on the fly in many lots. Making a good looking sim. Also for me anyway.. not needing mods or cc for this game is huge.. I do use them from time to time but certainly don't need them. Oh and it's very easy to put them in the game and take them out .. for a nontechnical person that's a solid win.
    I love the way the sims present they are very fluid with the movements. You can tell alot of thought has gone into the animations and just making it a pleasure to play and watch..
    I could go on for long time with one thing.. then one more.. then one more :) ..
    egTcBMc.png