Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game keeps crashing.

Between this, the aging in cas (or in my case aging reset) and vampire points and skills bugged the game is literally unplayable right now for me

Just a heads up.

—T

Comments

• Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    I have the aging issue, "Santa Claus" issue, the uncomfortable moodlet with high end furniture issue... And well I shut my game off and have decided to not do anything with it anymore. I'm just tired of this every patch. Every. Single. Patch. 😑

The only time my game was fixed with no bugs was the patch that came before cats and dogs. But it's frustrating to deal with this with each coming patch before a coming pack.

I'm sorry I'm venting that's not what your post is about. Thanks for giving everyone a heads up. 🙂
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    I mostly just redesign houses and lots now instead of play my sims because of these bugs lol. Hopefully we'll get another patch very soon.
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I have the aging issue, "Santa Claus" issue, the uncomfortable moodlet with high end furniture issue... And well I shut my game off and have decided to not do anything with it anymore. I'm just tired of this every patch. Every. Single. Patch. 😑

The only time my game was fixed with no bugs was the patch that came before cats and dogs. But it's frustrating to deal with this with each coming patch before a coming pack.

I'm sorry I'm venting that's not what your post is about. Thanks for giving everyone a heads up. 🙂

It’s annoying right? And this is the first time I’ve really wanted to play in months.

I’d imagine they’ll address this all pretty quick, it’s effcting a lot of us apparently.

—T
  • Options
    I believe they will. I just hope this doesn't end up like the several patches we had after seasons and this game we're still a mess...

"Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I believe they will. I just hope this doesn't end up like the several patches we had after seasons and this game we're still a mess...

God, I hope not. My sims twins just aged up to toddlers and one of them is running around in a summer hat and pair of, I think, wellies. But I can’t go into CAS because it messes with the aging.

It’s ridiculous lol.

—T
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    BUG CENTRAL.

Do you have a buttload Of CC in your game or corrupt mods with the Get Famous patch?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member

🙂

I just did the same thing after learning about the CAS issue. I really wanted to redo my Sim's wardrobe and have her progress in the Influencer career, but this bug (although I have not personally experienced it, I heard everyone is affected by it whether you have GF or not) has pretty much effectively cancelled those plans.
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    I have the CAS aging issue too, it only happen after the the nov 13th update, my sim endup spending 1500 reward point the youth potion :/ annoying :/

The Sims Game
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    BUG CENTRAL.

Do you have a buttload Of CC in your game or corrupt mods with the Get Famous patch?

No I don’t use CC or mods.

—T
  • Options
    To7m wrote: »
    BUG CENTRAL.

—T

When your game crashes when does it crash exactly?
  • Options
    To7m wrote: »
    BUG CENTRAL.

—T

When your game crashes when does it crash exactly?

I can’t put my finger on a specific thing that would make it happen. In the middle of gameplay I guess.

—T
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    I've mentioned this in a few threads today (including one of yours To7m) so I'm super aware of repeating myself and sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record ^^; Saying that, Simmers, bugs are best reported in the dedicated Sims 4 Bug Reports Section. Please keep that forum in mind to flag and discuss all this Bugs related. As to why? EA_Mage said it in the "Update on the The Sims 4 Help Center" the best:
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    Consolidating all discussions of bugs and issues in a single forum will allow us to identify emerging issues much quicker, help us better prioritise bugs that are important or have a high impact to the community and makes it easier to communicate updates on issues and bugs to everyone.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top