Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I love that dress!!

@emorrill Do you remember which dress this is? I looked thru BillSims at TSR and didn't see it.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Cute and a little creepy.
    zDGH8lI.jpg
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
  • Options
    Chapter Three: First Tomb, First Love

Blair’s time in France heats up as she starts exploring tombs and learning the meaning of a French kiss!

screenshot-84.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

I accidentally right-clicked the portrait panel when trying to move the camera. I couldn't resist taking a photo.

This is Samuel McKnight from my Nothing is Free Challenge story on my blog, The Legacy Report.
    samuel_mcknight-1.jpg
  • Options
    Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    edited May 2023
    Yesterday, when I decided to give Madison VanWatson a makeover. :blush: She looks so adorable with this look!

a0uzqpdlqb7l.jpg

9ccvnthchsx7.jpg
    Post edited by Simexpert123 on
  • Options
    MrManyIdeasMrManyIdeas Posts: 203 Member
    Honestly, I think I play this game far to little... sadly enough. And also, quite honestly, this is the last screenshot I took in my game today. It was just before I did send my sim (who is a lifeguard) home for the day. The sun was about to set and it was beautiful! :)

52906312172_950ed17945_b.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    It was foggy in my game this morning. This is the first time I have seen a fogbow!
    foggy_rainbow.jpg

* And, yes, that is an actual word. :wink:
  • Options

Not just a screenshot. I just uploaded a short clip to YouTube of Luke McKnight going to town on the xylophone. He's apparently enjoying himself and is a natural-born performer.
    Click here to watch the clip
    luke_xylophone.jpg
    * I had to increase the quality of the video in the Options to get a good recording to share.
  • Options
    Chapter Six: The Adventurer’s Sister

Blair and Jean-Claude attempt long distance while she remains in the Valley to celebrate her parents’ retirements and sister’s birthday.

screenshot-69-1.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    I built my sim a home for his move to Riverview and tried to match the tone of the neighborhood. I don't normally build much but I enjoyed doing this - and it was the last 2 screenshots that I took!

5Cte0Tw.jpg

JpuAvEz.jpg
  • Options
    VaChuVaChu Posts: 37 Member
    W2lydo8.jpg
    Sarah Mahoney from the university
  • Options
    BlueSpaarkleBlueSpaarkle Posts: 92 Member
    a Sunset Valley beach proposal today <3 (featuring a random lady playng in the sea in the background)

Screenshot-8.jpg

My Sims 3 Page: BlueSpaarkle
    ✿ Owning TS3 Store since June 2018✿
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member

My new sim that I created, Silver Storm using her broom to go home on while her brother, Eric is running up the hill to hail down a taxi cab.
    3TO8835l.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited May 2023
    Last screenshot was a modeling gig for River for "SimTeen Magazine" A Teenage Lifestyle mag :p

River_McIrish.png <---- Yes, this River McIrish. :D

a689aaf014f4ceb994f5386e8c0a60b068c6814c.jpg
    47b77c7abfc6f130848ad424c3a1c2f0d3901bdb.jpg
    5ba946b3219224ee61093c7d03d6d34618d161e1.jpg
    :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    52946970143_b74f40b964_c.jpg

My last screenshot is Martin Finnegan and his assistant (and lover) Fred Young talking in bed before whoohoo. Martin is the first sim that is addicted to whoohoo and he doesn't even have the flirty trait.

I've just found out that Martin Finnegan was an Irish motorcycle racer. :-O My character is actually named after a Bioshock enemy.

@Llandros2012 Wow, I love that house in Riverview!
  • Options

lucy_drums_9.jpg
    Lucy is so close to completing her Lifetime Wish of One Sim Band. She is level 9 in drums.
  • Options
    BlueSpaarkleBlueSpaarkle Posts: 92 Member
    paparazzi taking a photo AND a note of my celebrity Sim cheating on his wife :D

Screenshot-11.jpg
    My Sims 3 Page: BlueSpaarkle
    ✿ Owning TS3 Store since June 2018✿
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @BlueSpaarkle My sim was sleeping in China and a bunch of paparazzi spent hours taking pictures of him!!
  • Options
    VaChuVaChu Posts: 37 Member
    UeLvAE5.jpg
    Last screenshot of my alpha wolf.
  • Options
    MrManyIdeasMrManyIdeas Posts: 203 Member
    While playing my two sim household I did notice this sim walking by and I wondered what she were carrying as I did not see it from a distance. It turned out to be a kitten. Now, the name of the sim was Bothilda Amar. I do remember having a sim with that name as a playable in an other save and the way I did create her is very similar to the style of this sim. So the game seems to have picked up a sim from the "sim bin" so to speak. Quite funny as it does not happen very often. The sim I do have in the other save do also have a cat, but it does not look the same as this one. :)

52963452012_871f4462ce_b.jpg
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    edited June 2023
    Been playing in the "fixed" Isla Paradiso save someone made and have been having sooo much fun! I have two sister's and the niece living together. The older sister is in the music career, her daughter is a teen in HS, and the younger sister is a freelance scuba diver!

[img][/img]52967142252_2402838710_k.jpg

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    I do like my closeup shots of Sims. gvD1R82.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    The last screenshot of the day
    Screenshot-159.jpgThe kids and teens at school
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top