Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member

Finally reinstalled Boroughsburg.

EZk3Kwi.jpg
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Lucas and Bobo went to prom together:

52831524639_df11452586_c.jpg
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Took portraits of my selfsim. :smile: I put the first one in a frame to hang on the wall in our house.

br9kZ8G.jpg

PQao5Ev.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    edited April 2023
    My sims witnessed a tragic break-up at the gift giving party today...

tzruk4jk1fvc.jpg

It looks like the couple was Monika Morris and Ethan Bunch. I did not know that sims could break up by themselves. :hushed: So I was shocked lol. :lol:

b9v5ku0qunm0.jpg
    Post edited by Simexpert123 on
  • Options
    Bobo got to level 2 of scuba diving and was finally able to join Lucas underwater:
    52835558202_32e8a1d7af_c.jpg

And then he decided to show her what happens in caves. :D
    52836316979_ef0d418633_c.jpg

And I learned there is a moodlet for "the mile-low club" <3
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    I just love how gorgeous the worlds are 😍 Evergreen gen 2 has been so much fun to write, even if it isn't out yet!
    screenshot-45-2.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @lizzielilyy I LOVE Shang Simla! <3<3 It's gorgeous! And I wish someone could/would make it into a playable world and not just a vacation one. ( I know NRaas mods make it possible to live there, but I'd rather be able to without use of the mod ;) ) Because I would definitely tell a story there. :love: Or two. ;)
    Do you have a blog where you keep your stories? :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    @emorrill it's beautiful isn't it! I love all three adventure worlds but Shang Simla is the prettiest in my opinion. I completely agree, I downloaded the Traveler mod and to be honest it makes it a bit too complicated for my liking, too many things to go wrong! 😂 I just wish sims could move there even if it wasn't possible to play them, I want my sims to relocate as part of the story and it's not going to work. I wonder if there's a way to download the map as a custom world...

I do! If you click the image in my signature it takes you to my blog but I'll pop it here too :)https://lizzielilyy.com/ I've written a few challenges as well as stories alongside them :blush:

It took forever but Aurora finally wrote a real masterpiece in game today
    auroras-masterpiece.png
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    @lizzielilyy
    I love all three adventure worlds but Shang Simla is the prettiest in my opinion. I completely agree, I downloaded the Traveler mod and to be honest it makes it a bit too complicated for my liking, too many things to go wrong! 😂
    ^EXACTLY! :lol: It's like you read my mind. ;)

Oh lol! I was on my phone reading the thread so I didn't see your signature picture carrying the link to your blog. (For some reason signatures don't show up on phones. :confused: ) Maybe it's an Android thing. 🙃 Thanks!

@MadIris I meant to say this earlier, but that picture alone makes me want to install and check out Boroughsburg myself! :open_mouth::love:

@KevinL5275
    And I learned there is a moodlet for "the mile-low club" <3
    ^Ha ha! I remember discovering that a while back too and laughed! :lol::smirk:
  • Options
    @emorrill @lizzielilyy
    Here is a Shang Simla-type world: https://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_PagodaIsles.html

You definitely want to use NRAAS Traveler mod if you do traveling. There are a couple bugs with it and it fixes them.
  • Options
    @emorrill
    emorrill wrote: »
    Oh lol! I was on my phone reading the thread so I didn't see your signature picture carrying the link to your blog. (For some reason signatures don't show up on phones. :confused: ) Maybe it's an Android thing. 🙃 Thanks!

It's definitely a mobile thing it does the same on my iPhone!

@KevinL5275 I'll have a look at that world, thanks! I have the mod installed for generic travelling bugs but not looking to use it to travel to other worlds or do anything fancy with the existing WA worlds 😂
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options

KevinL5275 I'll have a look at that world, thanks! I have the mod installed for generic travelling bugs but not looking to use it to travel to other worlds or do anything fancy with the existing WA worlds 😂

^Same. :lol:

Thanks for sharing that world @KevinL5275 :kissing_heart:

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member

Nathan on his scooter meeting up with Dawn at the Isle Paradiso Plaza Park... :)
    L2C0BkMl.jpg
  • Options

KevinL5275 I'll have a look at that world, thanks! I have the mod installed for generic travelling bugs but not looking to use it to travel to other worlds or do anything fancy with the existing WA worlds 😂

^Same. :lol:
    Thanks for sharing that world @KevinL5275 :kissing_heart:

Well crap, I tried to load this world tonight and it crashes on me on load. :(
  • Options
    @KevinL5275 Bummer! :( Sadly I've had that happen with a couple of worlds I've downloaded from that site. It's old...
    I was hoping that pretty world wouldn't do the same thing. Thanks for letting us know. :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    @KevinL5275 Bummer! :( Sadly I've had that happen with a couple of worlds I've downloaded from that site. It's old...
    I was hoping that pretty world wouldn't do the same thing. Thanks for letting us know. :kissing_heart:

This is the first world from there that I have had an issue with. Oh well. If I see another China world I will mention it.
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Ella: (thinking) Heh, heh, I think I stepped in the wrong lift...
    rv4svFn.jpg
  • Options
    @MMX what could possibly go wrong for Ella there? :joy:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    edited April 2023
    Today on my journey binging the Sims 3: the Bridgeport tradition of going out of my way to kill Wayne Bumble as fast as possible, recording on camera.
    1J185Dt.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options

Brad McKnight, the founder of my Nothing is Free Challenge:

brad_suntanned.jpg

He got a suntan while gardening. He's a hottie!
  • Options
    Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    When they're gossiping about you, but you're right there. :lol:

tsmsb55kjvs9.jpg
  • Options

Brad and Trish training their second set of twins.
    walking_and_talking.jpg
  • Options
    Lucas and Bobo have graduated high school and become adults:

52868520162_90233fe720_c.jpg

52871006967_0bd18ea7e0_c.jpg
  • Options
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    Lucas and Bobo have graduated high school and become adults:

52868520162_90233fe720_c.jpg

52871006967_0bd18ea7e0_c.jpg

I love that dress!!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights