Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    KkffooKkffoo Posts: 51 Member
    @HillyBeth that's such a gorgeous shot!
    @carlystur03 I love how things come together sometimes, you captured the moment.
    There are so many good photos here, very inspiring.
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited February 2021
    I took this two days ago
    Screenshot-1480.jpg?psid=1&width=1579&height=889A horse drinking water in Hidden Springs
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Felipe waking everyone up during the slumber party, instead of making sure everyone goes to sleep on time and being the responsible great-grandfather that he supposed to be

Screenshot-464.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited February 2021
    Sleepstar wrote: »
    I took this two days ago
    Screenshot-1480.jpg?psid=1&width=1579&height=889A horse drinking water in Hidden Springs

@Sleepstar, you might have better luck posting images that are visible if you take the stuff at the end of the .jpg from the question mark onwards off the link. ?psid=1&width=1579&height=889

The links will ONLY read up to .jpg and will throw an error if you have any other characters after that.

Also trying to post images directly from Dropbox is going to end up kicking up an error. Dropbox no longer allows hot-linking of images.

You're going to have to use an image specific uploading service like imgur or flickr. Those are the only two free ones that I know of that don't have image restrictions.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Screenshot-94.jpg
    Snuggling...for warmth. :mrgreen: No...really.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer I'm looking at making an Imgur account, however at the moment I cannot find my mobile phone.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    @Sleepstar or you can make a discord account if you dont have one already and create a free private server just to host your sims 3 screenshot and then copy the link, another one that I used is a Flickr.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    @izecson I'm looking at having a Discord account myself
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2021
    This one was taken at 3:00 this morning. LOL! Oliver Covington is now a teenager and is about to gain another baby sister. ETA: I have to take him through CAS because I quit after I took this photo.
    m9I7wod.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie just mastered the piano skill.

6AL21Og.jpg
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    50929481192_711e6e6ab4_h.jpgScreenshot-284 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Ethan and Jamie making out in the dinning room while his son kisses his husband on the other side of the table. LOL
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    My sim Ruby Broke completes the Pyramid of the Sky, also known as the Tomb of the Desert Ocean

50931788311_7b5b243e59_c.jpg
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    These young fellers started kissing at the party and everybody is worried about them.

Screenshot-518.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    My last pic. This is Conner Covington, twin brother to Gillian, younger brother to Isabella and Eric, big brother to Grace. <3 He and Gillian just became teens and Isabella is now a young adult!
    C3L4oot.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    KkffooKkffoo Posts: 51 Member
    @IreneSwift I love it, Annie looks so into her playing :)
    @thuggishsplicer Such a lovely shot, and the house looks so cool!
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Kkffoo wrote: »
    @IreneSwift I love it, Annie looks so into her playing :)
    @thuggishsplicer Such a lovely shot, and the house looks so cool!

Yeah, when I saw her do that, I had to get a picture, so I waited until she did it again. I like watching sims play all the instruments, especially when they get to the higher skill levels.
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Working on my build up Broken Heart Island again, so this was the last screenie I took

MbhkmjU.jpg
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    Butler Andre keep laughing at my sims's girlfriend

Screenshot-572.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @izecson That butler is a terrible person! LMAO

50942374556_03a588ff1a_h.jpgScreenshot-10 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Not really the last, but the best. Working on a better Base Camp for Al Simhara. Now I'll implement the bakeries in France. XD
    There should have been hundreds of coffee shops in that world.
  • Options
    @izecson That butler is a terrible person! LMAO

50942374556_03a588ff1a_h.jpgScreenshot-10 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Not really the last, but the best. Working on a better Base Camp for Al Simhara. Now I'll implement the bakeries in France. XD
    There should have been hundreds of coffee shops in that world.

@thuggishsplicer I forgot, the butler I mentioned was actually one of the sims you uploaded on Sims exchange lol, i believe his name was originally something draconis.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    izecson wrote: »
    @thuggishsplicer I forgot, the butler I mentioned was actually one of the sims you uploaded on Sims exchange lol, i believe his name was originally something draconis.

@izecson Oh my, isn't it Andreas Draconis!? :-O
    He has changed names a couple of times, LOL, now I call him Edgar. I didn't recognize him without the hairstyle I always give him:

50942246578_c8ff75049e_h.jpgEdgar Carvalho by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

He's one of my favorite sims. XD
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    izecson wrote: »

@izecson Oh my, isn't it Andreas Draconis!? :-O
    He has changed names a couple of times, LOL, now I call him Edgar. I didn't recognize him without the hairstyle I always give him:

50942246578_c8ff75049e_h.jpgEdgar Carvalho by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

He's one of my favorite sims. XD

That's him yeah, didn't really remember when did I downloaded him but I believe he has been sitting in the family bin for a long time. Aside from the constantly laughing at guest and throwing away my recently poured nectar, He does good as a butler though and play nice with the horses and other pets.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Screenshot-3744.jpg

Really wanted to see that train in France. Took a while, but here it is! :smile:
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    This is what happens when instead of sleeping...
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    You're up at 2:04 in the morning watching TV...

"Duuuuuuuuude...where's my brain?"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    It's been such a long time since I've posted something! :scream: but here is my last one :kiss:
    V2Zjsnc.jpg
    I thought it was funny how Grim just took Vritra's soul and Sesha is like "Cool!" :joy:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top