Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    @McTosh because your sim is beautiful, that's why. :)<3
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Lucky for him, special seeds spawn in the field behind the house. :)

gKArc52.jpg
    The Young family enjoying Adam's birthday cake.
  • GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    @IreneSwift That's a very nicely designed room. Also i find it funny that she's working on a wood sculpture inside a room made almost entirely of wood.

Satanu_Reeves Callum and the Reaper must be best buddies at this point.
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    50980472358_97d4d7466e_h.jpgScreenshot-151 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Thiago kissing his new crush, Melissa Sonwhun.

@jillbg 👏👏👏👏 I miss those two!
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Gguy wrote: »
    @IreneSwift That's a very nicely designed room. Also i find it funny that she's working on a wood sculpture inside a room made almost entirely of wood.

Thank you. You should see the other side of the room. She lives on a cliff over the ocean, and the wall facing the ocean is all windows, the floor to ceiling ones. She has a large balcony out there too.

Of course, she makes all the other kinds of sculptures too. It just happened that she was working on a wood sculpture that day.

I have been missing the advantages Annie could have had as an adult if she had grown up in the game. I tried playing her that way several times, and those games always got corrupted. But I'm giving it one more try. I made her over with sliders, rather than using the version of her that was born in the game. Hopefully, that will make a difference. So I started playing her as a child, with her mother, Lara, and Cookie the dog. This is Lara and Cookie. Annie is in bed for the night. Lara went to bed right after I took this picture. They live in Hidden Springs.

rpJ4Vec.jpg
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Kyle was checking his resort financial report and some townies just decided to get married in the background

Screenshot-755.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    haheyyyyyyy letsnorrrrrr!
    a'lasha!
    Screenshot-44.jpg
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    Watcher: "Don't even think it!!! No woohoo till the ring goes on her finger!"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer River: "I got my ring right here," she smiled, pointing to her left hand. "Don't deny me my man!" :mrgreen:
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    Lara giving Cookie a flea bath

5bpwWRW.jpg
    And my sim giving my dog a bath:
    50984683902_4694264bd0_c.jpg
  • Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    edited February 2021
    Sebastian Vanderburg's (Hidden Springs) twin grandchildren having fun with karaoke
    T0UiHph.jpg
    I regret some of my life choices.
    @Gguy I wish, it seems to reset my relationship with him each time we meet. He is getting comfortable though as he often sticks around for a little bit to use the computer.

33KfmUJ.jpg
    Callum helps Adam with his homework.
    Screenshot-45.jpg
    inlove
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    "Father, Can I become a vampire too?" -Felipe Jr after having a midlife crisis

Screenshot-789.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @thuggishsplicer There will be a come back sometime soon, I just hope I'll get some more me-time, but as we're moving this summer, it seems like a Utopian dream...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited February 2021
    50987961873_b15fdcdf2e_h.jpgScreenshot by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

I had a gorgeous blue screen before I finished my gameplay, but I'd like to share the house I'd built.

@jillbg I hope everything goes well with the move!! I redecorated my house, but it still needs refurbishing. :'(
    Annie saw a meteor drop from the sky, so she went to collect it

GTUavyc.jpg
    Annie just caught her first salmon.

a9ClaKG.jpg
    my little gambling addict can always be found hogging the jackpot machines or engaging in a not so friendly game of poker at the local bars and clubs
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    I went back to my Ruby Broke game, and she traveled to the future and got a quest to buy something off the rack at the clothing store.

50992152232_e519c7b6ed_c.jpg
    Ca6hMDa.jpg
    Joey was not pleased when he had to deny Callum's Ex, Joe MacDuff, a date for the second time! Callum and MacDuff have an interesting history. There is something wrong with that sim.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @thuggishsplicer I think you never finish decorating - there's always something to add or change... At the moment we are searching for a nice house, not too far from where we're actually living. :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    yP1ZKe5.jpg
    Adam bakes brownies for the family.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top