Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New SP?

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The next SP is PEST CONTROL. We get rid of the "bugs" ourselves. :D
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    A lot of people have asked for more grunge. Maybe it'll be a pack with more dirty wallpapers and cracks, ripped rugs or carpet, stained clothes,
    pests/bug infestations. Things that would allow us to make a rundown shack or a slum or something with a post apocalyptic feel. This would make me happy. :*
  • Options
    robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    This could be going out on a limb, but maybe it's a small pets SP?

Rodents and lizards are cool and all, but every kid REALLY wants a pet cockroach. :p
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Since I don't remember another game being mentioned other than the Laundry SP and Adventure GP, maybe they're going to patch in an Exterminator NPC?
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Wow, eww. I'll admit that I don't get that icon choice whatever the theme is.

I'm not going to be interested in an exterminator/grunge pack. Lol. We also already have bugs in CL.

Some part of me thinks that its some other collecting pack which does not really interest me. I might be interested in a gardening pack, but if so, err, they should have picked a different icon.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Are people really looking in to this?
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    Are people really looking in to this?

Sure, why not! I definitely looked into it. The company at this site below has all of Graham’s profile
    Photos on it:
    https://www.axispestservices.com.au

The website, IMO, is the hint. I believe the next stuff pack is an infestation pack. Mice can cause fires by chewing electrical. Silverfish can destroy your furniture. Spiders can make big webs and bite you (some bites may require medical attention). Roaches can infest your home. I think they are trying to fulfill the communities request for doom and gloom. This is just my theory.
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    If you read the descriptions under all the different bug/pest infestations there are lots of different ways you could have Home issues. If it’s true, I like that they are thinking out of the box!
  • Options
    There isn't going to be a PEST pack, IMO. At best it will be a part of a patch containing the Exterminator.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    A lot of people have asked for more grunge. Maybe it'll be a pack with more dirty wallpapers and cracks, ripped rugs or carpet, stained clothes,
    pests/bug infestations. Things that would allow us to make a rundown shack or a slum or something with a post apocalyptic feel. This would make me happy. :*

I really really hope so. Property value in San Myshuno is going down in my game because of a storyline I am playing out.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'd rather not have a pack dedicated to pests either. They can just include them in a bigger pack, or patch them in with an exterminator as mentioned before.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    Trust me, it's a cockroach, I live in Florida, which makes me an expert on all things cockroach and actually all bugs in general.
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I think they need to chill out on the packs and fix the buggy dumpster fires they've baited us with so far. Couldnt even have proper animations on a laundry pack they've planned for almost a year.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    That is definitely a cockroach. Anyone who has lived with them, knows the profile.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Wait, I though they were doing Eco Living? Wasn't that the pack that apparently got the most community votes?
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    > @AshtontoAshton22 said:
    > Wait, I though they were doing Eco Living? Wasn't that the pack that apparently got the most community votes?

Eco Living became Laundry Stuff.
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Probably just wishful thinking, but I'm hoping for new careers.
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    I think its honestly just a funny way of saying they're going to take on the MANY bugs that cats&Dogs came with as I and a lot of people I know are suffering a lot of bugs atm because of that patch, I am hoping they're gonna take on more bugs and succesfully fix them.

THO I would not be annoyed if we indeed get back the exterminator NPC.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I don't think it's a pest pack. I think the roach symbolizes dirt, grime, etc. I think it's a grunge pack.
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I would say a Vacation pack but is this a SP or EP maybe they are going to patch something in the game so the Sims can swim in the ocean they seem to be doing a lot of that lately.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited January 2018
    I don't think it's a hint towards a big bug fix patch. Nor do I think he's just trolling. At first I did but now I genuinely think he is teasing a countdown to most likely a pests/exterminator update.

If he changes his pic to the mouse, I believe that we'll know he isn't hinting about a bug fix patch.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    It could be Graham poking fun to see how many people fall off the edge of reason. o:)
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Interesting. When I went to his twitter now, his profile picture showed a spider.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm starting to feel like Graham is just trolling now.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'm not sure. All the pics he's used are from a pest control place in Australia. Some place called Axis. I'm wondering if it doesn't have something to do with the adventure pack. Perhaps it's a place we can go?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories