Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wonder what the name of the new destination world is

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Oh, I don't know...Selvadorada?

You did it........again.

Revive old threads you mean x'D?
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Oh, I don't know...Selvadorada?

You did it........again.

Played with your heart?
    Got lost in the game?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Made me throw up in my mouth?
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Of course we'll get a new world. It's like the people who thought that with C & D we wouldn't have any world.

That's a valid fear. Get to work came with a world that only includes 4 lots.

Not true. It came with 4 Neighborhoods, like C&D did. It's just only one is available to build in.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm a little concerned about any world that would be included in a game pack. To date, the largest "world" that arrived in a game pack is Granite Falls and that world isn't very large at all. Then there's Forgotten Hollow -- also very small.

I have to wonder: how much adventuring can one do in a world that's so tiny? Unless, as someone else mentioned above, the new world has hidden worlds (lots) within? That would be interesting. Yet, again, how will they fit something like that into a game pack? The size of a game packs is so limiting.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg