Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wonder what the name of the new destination world is

I'm always excited to find out the new world names.

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'm sure it will be something exotic. Maybe it will be Mayan for "Look out for that snake!!!!"
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Has anyone confirmed there willl be a vacation world? I know it seems probable, but isn't it a bit premature to start talking about it as confirmed?
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    IS there one?
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Jungala
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    There will be a new world. Whether it's an adventure destination or a vacation destination or a combo of both remains to be seen. But there will be a world with a name.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Has anyone confirmed there willl be a vacation world? I know it seems probable, but isn't it a bit premature to start talking about it as confirmed?
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    IS there one?

Basically a new destination world is as good as confirmed. It's a given.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

No confirmation, but it would be kind of ridiculous if we got an adventure pack and we had to manually assemble our own adventures. That's what Lego is for. :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    If it's not too late, I suggest Dannydanboland.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Maybe it's just a hidden neighborhood without a name like the Get to Work workplaces.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Maybe it's just a hidden neighborhood without a name like the Get to Work workplaces.

No it would have to be a destination world.
  • Options

Those are hidden lots. The police station and hospital are supposedly in Willow Creek and the Science Lad is in Oasis Springs.

The GP world will be a separate location similar to Granite Falls in Outdoor Retreat, so it will have a name and an icon in the Vacation Worlds area.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member

I was thinking the same thing.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

If there's no new jungle world, how do you see this Jungle GP working?
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

It’s probable there is one but I feel it’s jumping the gun when nothing has been confirmed about this pack. It’s all speculation at this stage right down to the theme. I could give examples of when we expected one thing but got something else (or didn’t at all) but I don’t want to de-rail the thread.

Basically I don’t take anything for granted until it’s confirmed by the Gurus.
  • Options

It’s probable there is one but I feel it’s jumping the gun when nothing has been confirmed about this pack. It’s all speculation at this stage right down to the theme. I could give examples of when we expected one thing but got something else (or didn’t at all) but I don’t want to de-rail the thread.

Basically I don’t take anything for granted until it’s confirmed by the Gurus.

This is a speculation forum.
  • Options
    I thought it was confirmed on some website somewhere.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Well I would think whatever was coming in the new GP should have a new world of any kind. I would be very dissatisfied if they didn't introduce a new world.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    I thought it was confirmed on some website somewhere.

Literally nothings been confirmed. All we know is that there is a skeleton.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    It's a destination GP, of course there will be a new world.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Of course we'll get a new world. It's like the people who thought that with C & D we wouldn't have any world.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Of course we'll get a new world. It's like the people who thought that with C & D we wouldn't have any world.

That's a valid fear. Get to work came with a world that only includes 4 lots.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    How 'bout Hakuna Simata
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    VengefulNoodlesVengefulNoodles Posts: 128 Member
    Some Ideas.
    Místico
    El Simado (El Dorado)
    Perdido

o5jNANX.gif