Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would You Like Resorts Back?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    Yes but I just play with them
    I have been slowly revamping Granite Falls into a vacation spot because it reminds me exactly of Three Lakes in Sims 2 Bon Voyage. I have tweaked the furniture around and added things like hot tubs, easels, dance floors, and computers so Sims can pamper themselves and let loose. I have assigned positive lot traits to promote skill building, so that way vacations can be productive to my sims as well.

I also made sure to make one of the small cabins a little honeymoon retreat, which sometimes I will send my sims after their wedding party to for a few sim days (I miss honeymoons so I pretend :'( ). On the public lot in Granite Falls, I added more things for Sims to do and I would like to next build on the empty lot a little rustic bar with a dance floor for them to visit.

In short, my sims have an excuse to use their vacation days, spend time with their friends/family/partner while in the great outdoors, and can build skills easier.
  • Options
    Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    I wish there was an option that states "yes but not the typical Sims 3 type" I would want them back if they revamped resorts and make it feel like you're truly vacationing in a resort with a number of new and special gameplay and activities
  • Options
    MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    Yes and I run them
    I wouldn't mind them back again, I enjoyed running a resort and just visiting one in Sims 3.
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Yes but I just play with them
    Yes, I enjoyed resorts more so going to them instead of running them.
  • Options
    futurevet201futurevet201 Posts: 59 Member
    Yes and I run them
    Now that they know it's possible to make something like diners be run by us and work pretty well they should take that and add back resorts but better.
    I did a push-up today!
    Well, actually I fell down. But I had to use my arms to get back up so...you know, close enough.
    I need some chocolate.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Yes and I run them
    Never had my sims stay in one but I did own them