Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the deal with the "stop stealing" on the gallery?

1202122232426...Next

Comments

• Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited January 2018
    IceyJ wrote: »
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Can we not agree to let this die?

OK I agree. Still offended but I agree.

If you are offended talk to the simmer privately. Why does everything have to be hashed out, dragged out, knocked out on the forums lol.

But thanks :)

Because the forum is for discussing things publicly and it's fine as long as no rules are being broken. (Also, there is no 'one' simmer as this is a widespread issue.) In case you weren't aware, you're not forced to enter any thread you don't want to. B)

No duh! You know how many times this thread pops up over the years. Just saying we don't need to cause drama on the forums just cuz we can. Also based on how many posts I have fairly sure I know how to use the forums and about entering not entering...just like you have the option to respond or not to me or anyone else. No one forced you B)

I believe everyone was getting along okay until you came along causing drama. Maybe take your own advice?

ETA: Just letting you know that you have that option instead of trying to dictate what type of threads we post. Let people discuss it if they want to. If there's a problem, I'm sure the mods will handle it.
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Can we not agree to let this die?

OK I agree. Still offended but I agree.

If you are offended talk to the simmer privately. Why does everything have to be hashed out, dragged out, knocked out on the forums lol.

But thanks :)

Because the forum is for discussing things publicly and it's fine as long as no rules are being broken. (Also, there is no 'one' simmer as this is a widespread issue.) In case you weren't aware, you're not forced to enter any thread you don't want to. B)

No duh! You know how many times this thread pops up over the years. Just saying we don't need to cause drama on the forums just cuz we can. Also based on how many posts I have fairly sure I know how to use the forums and about entering not entering...just like you have the option to respond or not to me or anyone else. No one forced you B)

I believe everyone was getting along okay until you came along causing drama. Maybe take your own advice?

ETA: Just letting you know that you have that option instead of trying to dictate what type of threads we post. Let people discuss it if they want to. If there's a problem, I'm sure the mods will handle it.

Hahaha...yeah. Ok. You think what you want.
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Hi simmers, this topic has been discussed at length in the past and now again. The conversation is at a point that it is now repeating itself with no new information to add or purpose for it to continue in this manner. I'm closing the thread as a result. Thanks folks.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top