Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Expansion Do You Want Next?

WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
(ONLY OUT OF THESE OPTIONS PLS)

I just realized I should have said 'Romance Focused' o-well
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
Post edited by Wulfsimmer on

Which Expansion Do You Want Next? 258 votes

Seasons
68%
Dannydanborras1994GoldmoldaricmnfrshSimsprocfunJeanGRIMMYrudy8292Jadeleineneutralsidebandit5alexspoom13alan650111IceyJfire2ice1973Simmervillexbecky685xjeLlyBeAn1573AlexaiLochar67 176 votes
University
20%
brackencat31LukeaprilroseMartinvWritin_Regtegteg87chrstal27Mizz_Triceysimgirl1010fruitsbasket101VageniusPinkHairGuitarsparkietothemaxOzryel249j3n1ynbcwhite27brookiepeoplesiheartsimsforeveskyesterdoogerie 52 votes
Vacation Focused EP
6%
mcruddChangkracchant86sekojranaOLDGREEKEnkiSchmidtHoney_Pie_360TheGoodOldGamerSmoo979HarlowandMeKokoaMilkShadowmarkedLyricSimsz15LiaRose1435Nikole1111Dault3883Sassycotton 17 votes
Romantic Focused EP
5%
asa144catloverplayerPegasysannaliese39LittlBowBubaws200AineSimile007LivinityTravisBlackfoxWoolenhatpoltergeistItsJanier 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Seasons
    Seasonal Pack is definitely going to have the majority of the votes. I don't know of too many people that would like that annoying University mascot showing up at their house at the start of EVERY new game! I *maybe* wrong, but I'm willing to guess that ding-dang mascot will annoy the he'll out of people enough to make a University Pack a total failure.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    Romantic Focused EP
    Seasons are fantastic I would so much love to have snow or a nice rain or even a booming thunder storm.. University meh...why? You can already be a doctor and astronaut without going to school haha....vacation YES PLEASE my boys are sooooooooooo tired of the now boring camping and in fact one is always crying whenever he gets there. I'd so much love someplace new for them to go. Romance again YES PLEASE we NEED SLOW DANCING!!! But they can also always add that as something free as a boost in the Romantic Garden pack or just in general since we have all sorts of other dances available. Let's have one for couples already HINT HINT Sims gurus!!!
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Literally any one of those, excluding University, would be great. I just want more, at the least, above average quality content.

Seasons could definitely help for realism and immersion. Added with some Reshade, just imagine the possible screenshots.

University could be fun, but honestly, it's at the lowest of priorities for me. I would like to see Sketching make a return, but that's about it. There wasn't much about University in TS3 I actually enjoyed.

More vacation spots would be appreciated as well. Beaches, one of the most classic of vacation spots, is still not available. Camping all the time gets a little old.

TS4 is definitely lacking in the romance department. There are no crushes, no proper cuddling on a couch or bed, nothing that gives a Sim a reason to be attracted to another except the fact that they were Flirty and another Sim just happened to be there.

There are no romantic Vampire animations for both Vampire\Vampire couples ( except the Bat WooHoo which I don't know about you, but I'm not interested in seeing flying rodents get it on ) or Vampire\Mortal couples, no online dating, there's only one Make-Out animation and it's quite disappointing, it's far too easy to cheat on another Sim, no couple dances, be them fast or slow, I could go on.

• Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Seasons
    I would like Seasons and please don’t make that stupid University a total waste of money and time. The Mascot was stupid I agree with the other Simmer on here. Please make something new and interesting.
  • Options
    zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    Seasons
    I feel that anything involving holidays or romances could be better fleshed out in a GP. Also, if they were going to introduce another education-based EP then I'd much rather it cover education for ALL life stages. Perhaps finally give us the opportunity to play teachers and professors? With that said, I feel sure the next EP will be Seasons. It's paramount to the majority of players on this site and I'm sure elsewhere. It's what we've come to expect from any iteration.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Vacation Focused EP
    I would love any of these packs. But i really want a vacation pack, because there are so many possibilities for vacation locations (hey that rhymed XD).
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    AmeliaNovaAmeliaNova Posts: 76 Member
    Seasons
    While the other 3 options would work great in Game Packs, I really hope that seasons is an expansion so we get a lot of CAS and Build items, as well as super integrated seasons. The rest have no reason to be expansions rather than game packs.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons Please...I can't take the sunny all the time much longer
  • Options
    bumb1ebeebumb1ebee Posts: 28 Member
    Seasons
    Let the rain fall down.
  • Options
    LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
    Seasons
    I would also like to have university and vacation but i prefer season best because it would allow me to had snow to some of my building creation.
    To see more of my creations click here.Or you can visit my sims 4 gallery
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons, but only if it's done right. If it's gonna be some crappy hybrid where only certain worlds have weather, I'd rather have a romance themed pack. But I don't see a romance pack being an EP, it'd be a game pack.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Seasons
    I'm also voting for Seasons. I'd like to see romance and vacations but I'd be fine with seeing them as well-developed GPs. University? I'd be interested but more likely as a holistic education EP that adds a lot to the game. I'd prefer Seasons though.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    University
    I voted for university but what I would really like is one focused on education in general. First, and education career is needed. One where we can go to work with them. Also it would be nice to be able to choose to go to school with your child or teen sims without a mod.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    University
    I would loveee university. I actually don't know why everybody wants seasons. They really ignored me in the sims 3 and I always turned them off. I guess I'm more of an -always summer person- :wink:
  • Options
    Lenka93Lenka93 Posts: 58 Member
    Seasons
    First Seasons :) then University
  • Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    Seasons
    Definitely Seasons with the weather affecting all the worlds.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited January 2018
    Seasons
    I do not mind the university but I find the mascots very annoying and hope there is an way to tone them down. I love to have seasons and it was an option in all my worlds and set up like Sims 2 where I can choose the pattern.
    Post edited by Goldmoldar on
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Seasons
    From these options easily Seasons it would top my list over anything but a pack with preteens.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    chrstal27chrstal27 Posts: 75 Member
    University
    I actually just want this iteration over with and them to sell the franchise to someone who wants to be innovative and provide deep immersive gameplay. I have lost all faith that any pack is going to rescue this extraordinarily boring game. But, if I had to pick, I would pick something that is more than just 'oh pretty' and University was one of my favorites from Sims 2.
  • Options
    shotbyronshotbyron Posts: 59 Member
    I completely disagree with those saying University would be a waste of time. This is a game based off life. Going to college is a huge part of that. To not include it is just idiotic. You could select your career prior to going and depending how well you do, dictates your starting pay. There is plenty of options no matter your play style.

I'd also love to see seasons added. This is another thing that baffles me. Seasons are a part of every day life. Why is it not included?
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    Seasons
    Yes,i would like university too but as far as my thesims experience goes, seasons make a much bigger impact in making the game overall more enjoyable. I would not mind a beach vacation either.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Seasons
    I am so desperate for Seasons. I loved it in Sims 3 where you could set winter wear and summer wear and change coats to go outside and actually do things. But I don't think it will be done very well with how the world system works at the moment.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons with a new vacation world (preferably snow related)! :D

I would love an island paradise kind of pack too since I love the beach. However, seasons is something I've been wanting for a while already. I would love to have a skii vacation for my family. It could be in districts like San Myshuno or Windenburg, one could be a snowy mountainous area for skiing and lifts. Another can be an area in the town similar to a "christmas market" or similar to the pictures I included below.
    val-disere-france-cr-hemis-alamy.jpg
    AspenSnowmassPRGondola.jpg
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    edited January 2018
    Seasons
    I wish there was an "other". I'm not really looking forward to any of these options. Though of the four, the one I'd probably get the most use out of it Seasons.

Really, all I want is another Supernatural pack
  • Options
    girlandplumbobgirlandplumbob Posts: 1 New Member
    Seasons
    I am so indecisive, in all honesty I want all of the above, I know eventually Sims 4 will get there but I yearn for more ...possibly Supernatural ...with all the classics but adding mermaids...in CAS? ...